Ugly standard, plz kaz, fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.
redpiramydk
Hello , i want to show an ugly standard model, its a SUBARU LEGACY STANDARD, i have more standards than premiums, and i didnt have a problem,they look very good,but suddenly after beating the first series (maybe amateur, i have the game in spanish) i recived a special ticket, a sursprise lvl 5 car, and i get this one, evreything was ok , but when i take it to the track, i noticed something horrotific, the ugly model and pixels!!, i thougt all srandards looked the same, but no, now i know we have awesome standards like supra rz (looks gorgeous) and a lot more & ugly standards like this one , pictures talk by themselfs

and here an awesome standard car:

i think this happen with port standard cars:

they made GT3 (160+cars) and ported all cars to GT4(700+cars), then they made GT4 cars with a good level of quality, then the combined GT4 cars with GT3 cars were ported to GTPSP and GT5 (as standard), so the conclusion is: we have GT3 modeled cars in GT5!!!! like the one i posted, is good to know that kaz said the will work with standard cars to get on premium, i think they should start with this one!! ,lets collect all the ugliest standard cars to show to kaz and hope he will do sometime, post every pixeled cars you have...

i hope we could get awesome standard to premium cars like this!

Maybe it's because I'm on my phone, but that Legacy looks GT4, and by my standards today (no pun intended), GT4 still looks all right. They look like garbage next to premiums, but on their own they look fine.

I have the same car and it doesn't look as bad as that... Did you get it from the Used Dealer or imported from PSP?

I don't know how PD missed all of this. I don't care about standards, as long as they fix those jaggered edges!

I don't know how PD missed all of this. I don't care about standards, as long as they fix those jaggered edges!

Its like they never bothered to check on the quality of these cars... I am so irritated about some of the jagginess that I wish i could go to PolyPhony Digital, photo-shop a better texture and release a patch myself.

It's amazing the difference in quality between standards, it's almost like three tiers....

Premiums are fine, some standards:

http://i52.tinypic.com/9tk486.jpg

are fine, then there's some that are just ugly....

I'm guessing the ported from GT3 cars are always going to come off worst though.

I have the same car and it doesn't look as bad as that... Did you get it from the Used Dealer or imported from PSP?

it was a ticket for wining all amateur series, its from GTmode, even portable garage cars in arcade looks a loooooooooooooot better!, near too premium ones!

Isn't this a glitch? Something about the car not loading properly on the track?

I remember that being the case for that infamous Alto Works image.

I will admit that a lot of GT3 leftovers look terrible. Especially the Aston Martins.

I'm I the only one who thinks it would've been better to have less cars and more polish? And then over time build up the car list with updates and add packs.

Is that for real??? That's just... :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: oh my GOSH!! There is no excuse for that! Did they use a texture from the GT1 PS1 model????

There are already several threads discussing the graphical quality of certain cars in the game. Please use the search function to find them in the future.

For now, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back