Cylinder : 3988 cm3
Power : 634 bph @ 7300 rpm
Torque : 634 Nm @ 5800 rpm
Transmission : FR
Weigth : 1080kg

Weigth-to-power ratio : 1.703

---

This one is my favorite car in GT4.

If you read the shop section, I "had" to tune another car, as hinted but I couldn't resist :D

And since this car just made into the new online car collector shop of the 1.05 patch, it's a perfect opportunity to show this tune.

The best thing in this car is it's funny to drive. She've got perfect brakes and of sort of "ferocious tenderness".
She can acheive great times on the Nürburgring. She eats the 20km 832 of this circuit in 7'26... With opponents :)

Actually, since this car is perfect for this circuit, I only used the Nordschleife to tune her. And a little of Rome. I put there an honorable 1'05 but not with exactly the same setup.

Any comments, improvements or suggestions are welcomed.

---

All parts/oil change

Body/Chassis
- Dynamics (Front/Rear) : 35 / 57

Transmission
- Top Speed : 330 km/h

Drive-train
Adjustable LSD (Front/Rear)
- Initial Torque : -/12
- Acceleration Sensitivity : -/26
- Braking Sensitivity : -/16

Torque Sensing Center Differential (Front/Rear)
---

Suspension
Suspension (Front/Rear)
- Ride Height : -8/+0
- Spring Rate : 11.0/9.8
- Dampers (Extension) : 2/3
- Dampers (Compression) : 4/6
- Anti-Roll Bars : 4/6

Wheel Alignment (Front/Rear)
- Camber angle : +1.7/+1.5
- Toe Angle : +0.0/+0.0

Brakes (Front/Rear)
- Brake Balance 4/6

Drive aids
- ABS : 1
Else all off

Tires
- Racing Soft/Soft. Not Checked OK yet with Hard/Hard.

Tuning circuit
- Nürburgring Nordschleife (7'26)
- Rome (1'05)

Tip
- if after buying all parts and doing an oil change you have 634bph and 634 Nm, I recommend keeping the old motor, as there is a lot of cracks making sounds very beautifull. It'll save you 300k.
- Chassis restauration seem to be good, though (800k)
- Polyphony nerfed that car. In GT4 it was 768bph. This the car is still deliciously funny and explosive, you should not really care.
- this brake setting, 4/6, for an FR, seem to be very strange at first glance. I'm using the momentum the brake give to the car to stabilize her and have sweet cornering.
- I'm sure you can beat me on the Nür ! I'll post a time in time attack :)

Back to the GT5 shop

Last edited:
I had the chance to buy this in the used dealership some time ago, but I didn't have the money at that time. So I bought it from the new online shop - and I'm really glad i did!

It had 459bhp and went to 482bhp after oil change.

I think a chassis rebuild was around 300.000 and engine rebuild was 800.00 as you write. I did none of them and with racing tyres and no modifications i did a 7.28 on the Nürnburgring in first attempt. I'm really impressed with this car... It's grip and handle is really my style ;)...

I don't think I will tune it at all but I'm considering spending the money on the chassis and engine rebuild.

In real life, this was the car to beat when introduced. Speed channel, shows DTM racing.

Eventually, I will get this car. Its my second favorite DTM car. My favorite, and I am sitting on the Cr waiting for it to show again, is the Alfa Romeo. Love the red with white graphics. I actually won the races with the Lexus IS F Racing Concept, a car that is now one of my favorites. When I get the Audi, I am using your tune. Thanks for posting and Merry Christmas.

Btw. isn't the ring 20.832 km or something? Can't check at the moment as I'm away from my PS3...
You are rigth, french wikipedia is wrong ! 22.810km is before 1983... I'll edit that in the original post and in Wikipedia.

You put a nice time on that car. I'd love to know what time you have with a normal setup and mine because I'm a ****** driver...

7'18.441 but there's a lot of room to improvements... It'll be easier with a ghost now.
edit - 7'11.435 and going down !

Last edited:
Works with A4 Touring Car '04 also. Same tune and the German Touring Car Championship: Nürburgring Nordschleife 7'19 on the first try and 1:st place.

Thank you for a great tune!

Awesome tune bro!!👍

Just Rolled off a 6:58.365 with it and that with the Audi punching out 538hp after opting for only the stage 3 engine work and no turbo upgrade. Ran it with racing softs as well and it was blistering the corners!!
Bought it with close to 4500 miles on it so I'm not certain its due for a rebuild. With runs like this though.. I'll save my cash! lol

You are rigth, french wikipedia is wrong ! 22.810km is before 1983... I'll edit that in the original post and in Wikipedia.

You put a nice time on that car. I'd love to know what time you have with a normal setup and mine because I'm a ****** driver...

7'18.441 but there's a lot of room to improvements... It'll be easier with a ghost now.
edit - 7'11.435 and going down !

I ran a 7:26,561 in my tuned BMW M3 07 tuned, but that's with race slicks on. I even put it in the ditch a few times and ran that. I think she has at least another 10-15 seconds left in her. I haven't taken my tuned ABT there yet. But I will be this morning and I'l post some times.

Man this setup rules! I just busted out a 6'56.67 and I hit the pit road entrance wall in one of the last few corners. Probably could have had a 6'50 or less.

Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 Nice tune just hit Rome 1.05.236 3rd lap and Nurb 7.07.897 Nurb 1st try and relaxedish driving through traffic on the GTCC race.. Thanks for the tune i will be having fun with this car for sure. Mines going to get lot's of oil changes for sure (laughing happily).

Credits to the OP. I got the A4 touring ar the other day and bought stage 3 turbo, phase 3 engine upgrade and body reinforcements. Applied this tune and gave her a go whilst I had not driven her before.

What a BLAST lol, that thing really is planted like fok ! Managed a 6:09 after 3 laps on the ring and room for more !
Do note I do not use ANY aids. ABS is OFF as well as it seems to do more then just apply ABS which makes me slower for some reason.

And people doing 7:20's in touring cars ??? I can do that with a bone stock GT-R so keep on practising and learn the Ring :)

But ye will amek tiny adjustments to the setup and try some more, love this car and will try and buy the TT as well if I get a chance.
Really need to get me a recorder as well for the Ps3 :( All I can do is record it with a GoPro ? :P

Nice tune, M8. After running the first two races of the German touring car event, I found this car to be quite stiff. Your tune really opens it up.

Edit: Tharain, if you read this, I suggest you give BlueShift's tune a try. I read through your setup for this car, and it is very close to what I was running before I tried BlueShift's. I think you'll find that his setup improves cornering substantially.

Last edited:
This is also my personal favorite car to drive but even at 625hp with full mods its to slow for online. I can crack 6:50's in this car full tune with soft race tires but for instance the GTR SpecV basically same car with 200 more hp I can crack 6:35's. The setup listed here is pretty good except brake balance I run 6/5 and 4wd TQ I run 25/75 with ABS on 2 not sure on KM but also trans to 255.

Hit me online there Sincx I would LOVE to see you do a 6:09 in this car because I call BS.

This is also my personal favorite car to drive but even at 625hp with full mods its to slow for online. I can crack 6:50's in this car full tune with soft race tires but for instance the GTR SpecV basically same car with 200 more hp I can crack 6:35's. The setup listed here is pretty good except brake balance I run 6/5 and 4wd TQ I run 25/75 with ABS on 2 not sure on KM but also trans to 255.

Hit me online there Sincx I would LOVE to see you do a 6:09 in this car because I call BS.

Not really if its fully modded and on racing softs.

I often race online on a server that have 1 lap nordschleife races with fully modified DTM and GT500 cars. Fully modded CLK, which I think is the fastest of the DTM cars around NBR, can do sub 6.10 time from a standing start.

The fastest <680hp, >1000kg car I have tried though is the Nissan Fairlady Z LM racecar you win from 1000km Suzuka B-spec race. Yesterday I did a 6.02.7 in a race from a standing start. It was with SRF though but add a few secs to the time and its still fast.

Actually, I took this tune online last night at Nurburgh and it was a little soft for me in the end. Just increased roll bars a little.

Thx Blueshift. tried your tune and did a 6:46 then 6:41. At first it did feel soft but when you get used to it, it drives a bit like a MR

6:38 and 2 times out. I guess 6:2x is my next time...The car is crasy fast and really fun to drive. Its fun, guys :))))

Per

It is one of my favorites to! Like some other DTM cars.
A pitty that you can't tune them up to 750/800 HP

I will try this tune and compare it to my own tune

That is an awesome setup, I didn't have to change a thing. Nearly won 1st time out with it at Grand Valley, but then realised they had more power than me.

1st 3 laps of the ring gave me 6.59, 6.54, 6.51. all with slight errors.

:cheers:

I'm using a fanatec GT3RS with club sport pedals, its like cheating :)

Hey! this tune is awesome man, nice work did the ring in 6:26 dude only time ive beat that was in the toyota minolota with a time of 6:23 cheers man im sure i could get much faster though!

Great tune! I've been lurking on the board and trying various tuners for my garage and I really like this one. Just happened to win a TT-R from my lvl 17 ticket and needed a car for the German GT races and the one of the Seasonal events. This car and tune smoked the competition in both A and B spec.

Back