Polyphony giving away Mazda 787b stealth model prize

PureAwesomeness
SteamTroller77
Just received this link from Polyphony:

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/d11297.html?m=2008

As a tie-in with the Tokyo Auto Salon, Japanese players will get a change to own this awesome car.

Looks like once the online event is over, they'll e-mail participants a product code to get the Mazda 787b stealth model. I know what I'm doing when I get home from work this evening!

Last edited:
Bought the sig edition in the uk, so I've had chance to sample all the stealth cars. I enjoyed the 787B the most, so congrats to all the new owners!

Just received this link from Polyphony:

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/d11297.html?m=2008

As a tie-in with the Tokyo Auto Salon, Japanese players will get a change to own this awesome car.

Looks like once the online event is over, they'll e-mail participants a product code to get the Mazda 787b stealth model. I know what I'm doing when I get home from work this evening!

Translate the page for me!!! :dopey:

I got the McLaren F1, 787B, GT-R GT500, NSX GT500, Audi R10 TDi and AMG Mercedes SLS Stealth models. :cool:

The only Stealth cars available in the US were the NSX GT500, McLaren F1 and Toyota Nascar. I'm hoping we can get the others through DLC.

I wonder why they are doing all this stuff for Japan? Are then intentionally trying to piss off their international customers?

Yep :)

A large percentage of international consumers don't care for 50+ skylines... but certainly PD is not aware of that. They just keep on doing what they want ...:)

I wonder why they are doing all this stuff for Japan? Are then intentionally trying to piss off their international customers?

You do realise the USA currently has the GT Academy, and Europe has the Sig Edition Competition. So Japan have the opportunity to get a free car, how unfair!!!

Could not give a rats arse...laws in the netherlands prevent ANY form of competition within games anyway....not eligiable ...:P

Do you realize that I'm in Canada, and thus have access to neither of those things?

You do realise the point I was trying to make means I don't care where you are, not that you're publicly displaying your location on your profile anyway :rolleyes:

My point was they are not just doing stuff for Japan, they are offering up competitions and prizes for other areas of the world too. Therefore you should really edit your original post to read:

I wonder why they are doing all this stuff for Japan, Europe & USA? Are then intentionally trying to piss off their Canadian customers?

Last edited:
Could not give a rats arse...laws in the netherlands prevent ANY form of competition within games anyway....not eligiable ...:P

Is it because of laws? I thought our country was so small they didn't even care about us....

Back