CLOSED: The GT5 Photomode Competition - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portugal
Lisboa

wk9theme.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, in the words of jamiebird:

"Photographs that capture tight fast racing between Lotus or TVR cars.

CARS: Lotus or TVR cars. Special allowance for the inclusion of Caterham 7s in the Lotus side.
LOCATIONS: Any tarmac track
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: There must be more than one car in the photograph, belonging to the side you've chosen.
(i.e. all cars must be from Lotus only or TVR only).

rulesh2h.png

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message or READ THIS.

• No other editing, besides resize and rotate, is allowed outside GT5 Photomode.
  • Only one entry per user allowed. It must be that user own work and never used in another competition;
  • Entry post must be marked with a FINAL ENTRY text;
  • Entries may only be changed once and it must be indicated clearly;
  • Entries must be posted in either thumbnail or a preview. We recommend you to link either to it's full size;
  • Posts containing bigger previews than allowed, full sizes or links only will be ignored;
  • Previews should not exceed the limit of 500px in either direction and have any effect not present in the original image
  • We recommend you to use a free image hosting service, such as ImageShack, Photobucket or Flickr;
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme;
  • Only the best 40 entries will get through the Classic Poll Style; and best 20 for each poll in a H2H Poll Style.
  • Every fourth week, the poll will be H2H style: entries must choose a "team", and the best from each poll faces off;
  • The judge cannot enter his own theme.

gtppmcdeadline.jpg

Last edited:
If you want a good multi TVR shot with differing models (I hope thats allowed!) the TVR seasonal event is a great photo shoot.

If you want a good multi TVR shot with differing models (I hope thats allowed!) the TVR seasonal event is a great photo shoot.

Where do I find that? I can't seem to see it anywhere!

EDIT: Final entry will be changed as I'm an eejit and forgot to read the rules properly :dunce:

Last edited:
Enter Seasonal Events, select Bonus races No. 5 and its the third one along at Cape ring south. You'll need a Tuscan Speed 6 to enter.

Hope you find it!

:lol: I did that race yesterday, I've no idea how I missed it! Thanks for the help!

Lots of great shots already.👍

Still trying to decide what car to go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back