Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

8C Competizione - VDR Velocity Tune
© VooDoo-Reverend

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The VooDoo Reverend's Kustom Tune Shop has produced an Alfa Romeo competitive with modern JGTC and Touring Cars. It actually out classes them all together if you run against the lesser then great drivers...

It holds it's own on any track, the tune is very general and surprisingly VERY effective. It feels as though you could let go of the wheel and it would still handle well enough to not get loose.

Specifications are as follows...

Displacement: 286 CID/4691 CCD
Max. Power: 636 HP @ 7900 RPM
Max. Torque: 451 ft/lbs @ 5900 RPM
Drivetrain: FR
Weight: 1284 kg/2830 lbs
Power/Weight Ratio: 1.98 kg - hp
Length: 4381 mm
Width: 1894 mm
Height: 1341 mm

Paint:

Body - Black-Eye Purple Metallic
Wheels - Classified (make the guess...!)

Body Modifications: Spoiler Front and Rear, Canards

Engine Performance: Full

Intake System: Full

Exhaust: Full

Turbo: Does not allow

Transmission: Stock

Drivetrain: Full

Suspension: Full Custom.

Tires: Soft front and back.

Settings:

Suspension

Height: F -20 R -14

Spring Rate: F 17.5 R 16.0

Dampers (Ext.): F 9 R 8

Dampers (Comp.): F 9 R 7

Sway Bars: F 6 R 7

Camber: F 4.3 R 5.3

Toe: F -0.10 R 0.00

LSD

As Purchased: I found no alterations was the best combination. Whatever you find is up to you.​

This set up is designed to force weight transfer to the rear under acceleration, planting the tail hard. Camber is high on the rear tires to force contact with the road upon acceleration and induce mild-semi strong doses of oversteer.

This car is difficult to rotate outside first gear, unless you get careless. Take a slightly early apex and let the engine guide the turn. Have fun, and enjoy!

Just tried out the suspension settings on my 500hp Competizione, on the Rome track... worked much better, over default! I tweaked the Brake Bias (4F, 7R) as well. Thanks for sharing the hard work!! 👍

Just tried out the suspension settings on my 500hp Competizione, on the Rome track... worked much better, over default! I tweaked the Brake Bias (4F, 7R) as well. Thanks for sharing the hard work!! 👍

Your brake adjustment eliminated a lot of the oversteer when trail braking into low speed turns didn't it. I'm gonna try that when I get home. Thank you and no problem! 👍

Is that colour-shifting paint I see on the wheels?

Yeah! Know which one?

Back