Cylinder : 1605 cm3
Power : 279 hp @ 7400 rpm
Torque : 269 Nm @ 5900 rpm
Transmission : RR
Weigth : 647 kg

Weigth-to-power ratio : 2.319

---

Cuttie !

This car won most rally races in 1970-1972 and was only supplanted by the Stratos in 1974.

I tried to make a very quick setup for the road but still, I have to test dirts tires, for Rallies, you never know until you try.
You can win her in "Tous France Championship" in B-Spec Amateur lvl 7 (what a stupid google translation of a name : if I translate it back, it means "everyone France championship").

I think she's a perfect challenger for a Lotus Elise 111R RM.

It's a RR car, so she need drift talents, but not that much. It's easy to forget she's a RR, so don't. Once you learnt it, it's a very fun car to drive.

!!! Important !!!This setup use all parts/oil change but :
- no aero (it's too dangerous on a RR and it's plain ugly on the 1600S : where is the 1800S ?)
- a single plate
- sport flywheel.

Any comments, improvements or suggestions are welcomed as usual.

---

Almost all parts/oil change

Body/Chassis
!!! No rear aero part !!!
- Dynamics (Front/Rear) : - / -

Transmission
- Top Speed : 330 km/h

Drive-train
!!! Single plate and sport flywheel !!!

Adjustable LSD (Front/Rear)
- Initial Torque : -/26
- Acceleration Sensitivity : -/15
- Braking Sensitivity : -/7

Torque Sensing Center Differential (Front/Rear)
---

Suspension
Suspension (Front/Rear)
- Ride Height : -25/-25
- Spring Rate : 9.0/4.2
- Dampers (Extension) : 3/3
- Dampers (Compression) : 5/4
- Anti-Roll Bars : 2/3

Wheel Alignment (Front/Rear)
- Camber angle : +0.2/+2.0
- Toe Angle : +0.0/+0.0

Brakes (Front/Rear)
- Brake Balance 3/3

Drive aids
- ABS : 1
Else all off

Tires
- Racing Soft/Soft.

Tuning circuit
- Rome - 1'13.813
- Grand Valley
- Deep forest
- Le Mans/no chicanes - 4'22.xxx

Tips
- Autoturns sligthly, by suspension and LSD. If you want more, try +1 on the front comp damper.
- It's easy to forget it's a RR. Just don't.

Back to the GT5 shop

Last edited:
Wow. That is so beastly.

why no clutch or flywheel? i was thinking of maybe doing that to try and address the clutch slipping issues on the caterham because it should accelerate 0-60 about 3x faster then it does in game. do you think that could help with that?

Awesome. I love this car and the 310.

Why didn't they put this version into the game?

images

Wow. That is so beastly.

why no clutch or flywheel? i was thinking of maybe doing that to try and address the clutch slipping issues on the caterham because it should accelerate 0-60 about 3x faster then it does in game. do you think that could help with that?

Drive-train
!!! Single plate and sport flywheel !!!

Based on my findings testing lap times, there are situational applications for the various drivetrain upgrades, I believe me and Blueshift tend to be the biggest believers in matching components to cars at the moment, and other tuners will probably start to follow suite once they realize the optimizations work.

Standard Clutch - slow shift, lots of inertia; typically least efficient (least friction)

Single Plate Clutch - faster shift, less inertia but enough to remain balanced in deceleration and acceleration, best option for rolling starts and multiple lap time trials (more friction)

Twin Plate Clutch - fastest shift, least inertia, produces a great first lap time from a stand still grid start but slower average lap times than single plate clutch; under similar conditions as a grid start, if you spin out or come to complete stop, it is quicker to get back to pace. (most friction)

Stock Flywheel - has the most inertia; and slowest transition between low to high to low engine rpm changes; can be beneficial on tracks where frequent tight corners require the driver to be on/off the throttle

Sport Flywheel - has less inertia than stock; but a slightly faster transition between low to high to low engine rpm changes; can be beneficial on tracks where tight corners and hairpins are part of the layout accompanied by long straights

Semi-Race Flywheel - has least inertia; but the fastest transition between low to high to low engine rpm changes; can be beneficial on tracks where speed is maintained through wide radius corners or those with banks and momentum changes are less significant.

Apply parts where most beneficial for track layout on standard cars and you will notice improvements; unfortunately you don't get this level of drivetrain flexibility with RM, LM, and race cars.

In my testing so far across various makes and models, when shooting for time trial and best lap results, I have found Single Plate Clutch and Sports Flywheel to be the most optimal drivetrain pairing in about 60% of all the tested cases.

Last edited:
Suspension
Suspension (Front/Rear)
- Ride Height : -25/-25
- Spring Rate : 9.0/4.2
- Dampers (Extension) : 3/3
- Dampers (Compression) : 5/4
- Anti-Roll Bars : 2/3

Not sure what Suspension you used on the car
but I bought the FC one and mine only goes down to -20 front and back
am I missing something?

Also is this tune for online or offline?
cause I've tried it online on the Ring, the car just seems unstable.

Last edited:
I think your tune is similar to mine, I'll have to check when i get home. I'll also check the Rome laptime (i think i was in the 1.12 -13 range), but whilst this car is very quick in a straight line and has great top end, I think its no match for a RM Elise - those can turn 1:08s at Rome with less than 280hp.

Had to laugh at the google translator ;)

Latest Posts

Back