New glitch on nurb. 200 laps in minutes.

• Thread starter NjLowrider
  • 556 comments
Drex81
Today saw two or three rooms with people crossing start/finish in 4 sec. Under track.
All were in x2010

Another glitch up! Ss7 r.i.p. hello nurb!

Sweet, I need more race cars... he may have won the first battle but he can't win The War on Kaz... so long as credits are so hard to come by people will find ways to get out of the maps. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised even if they did patch all the featured maps eventually that you couldn't use course generator to create one with a flaw. Apparently, 1.08 only fixed the affected corner on Special Stage 7 and did not address any game engine update to actually change the behavior of the cars having the ability to leave designated roadway.

That's awesome. Can't wait 'til there's a racing game with nothing but driving 4 second laps under the world's best tracks as I'm sure having to find your way down there is a real pain.

At least SSR7 was a boring track and was only good for the money glitch and a novelty for going as fast as you could. Looking through rooms now when you just want to have a race on the Nordschleife will be a pain.

Bit of a shame the 'Ring has a glitch though especially as PD pride themselves on having it modeled in such detail.

The thing with the Nurburg Glitch is that you must be pushed in, And it's not as easy to "Get Laps" as the SS7 was. This one seems alot more difficult as I was just inside of a Room watching them

lol, as said in the prior SS7 thread, it was clear that such glitches would be present in other tracks as well.
Dont bother. If you need the money you can do it. If you want money the relaxed way do the a-spec auto grind and if you are a top driver you probably feel superior (and thats ok) because you never run out of money.

Someone post details on how to do this.

If i'm only being Honest, THe SS7 Glitch was Easy and I Used it. It was practical for the $.

The Nurburgring Glitch on the other hand is definitely not worth the Hassle. You'll spend more time trying to get in then if you were to do 200 Laps Period! Okay an exxaggeration but still. It only works if people are willing to "HIT" you in. and then you drive on a "Side" course go under the map and then you can't just "DO DONUTS" because the different areas you have to hit are spread apart.

Just not as easy as the SS7 glitch and I wont be doing the Ring Glitch.

^
If someone wants me to show them how to do it, Let me know. Give me a Room Number and limit the People to about 3 People and We can do it.

^
If someone wants me to show them how to do it, Let me know. Give me a Room Number and limit the People to about 3 People and We can do it.

Thanks man,but I was only curious how it's done...
And won't be home until tonight,but thanks for the offer anyway.👍

^
We Need 3 People in the Room, 1 for hitting 2 of us in and I can make a Youtube Video

Give me a Room Number and limit to 3 people and I'll show you.

How much money does it offer for only 2 people racing?The 3nd one(the pusher) i assume that enters the race but gets very few cp/xp,right?It can only be done with th X1 as someone said before?

Here's the video, for who is interested to do that. I find it to be more boring that SSR7 Glitch... And it would raise the time to find a good server on Nurb 24H for normal races -.-

Back