Garage Bug

Hi everybody! Something strange happened to one of the little pictures of the cars in my garage. The thing is I have a Mercury Cougar XR-7, but the thumbnail shows a Peugeot 908 Hdi.
Does this happened to any of you?
Here is a picture of it:
9rak6D

http://flic.kr/p/9rak6D
Take care!

Pato.

I think it only happens when you restore your game save from an old save for some reason. This happened to me when I put my game save on my sons PS3. My car was listed as an MX5 roadster but the thumbnail was of a Citroen GT Concept Race Car. Couldn't restore the thumbnail or anything so I left it as is. Makes no difference to the game what so ever, just the thumbnail.

@dixonbaps
Yes, thats what I did before it happens. Bought the Pug just to try it, and when restore to the old game save, the thumbnail was showing it.

I think it only happens when you restore your game save from an old save for some reason. This happened to me when I put my game save on my sons PS3. My car was listed as an MX5 roadster but the thumbnail was of a Citroen GT Concept Race Car. Couldn't restore the thumbnail or anything so I left it as is. Makes no difference to the game what so ever, just the thumbnail.

There is something more then that happening. I have cars that are disappearing from my 1000 plus garage. So its more then the wrong image, it may be completely wrong. So now its like a needle in a haystack trying to find my missing cars.

I while back, i decided to sell all my "cash worth" cars in, so i could get an f2007, which i could then dupe and send back to myself, without losing all the cars i sold, when i backed it up, there were thumbnails on wrong cars, and thumbnails missing, on hundreds of cars, till this day i have not restored the thumbnails, because im not bothered about creating thumbnails for 100's of cars.

On the main menu of the car ... press triangle and you have a option to refresh the image ... this will fix the problem.

Back