Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Italy
Roma
andreadg89
SUPER GT300 CHAMPIONSHIP
sgtmotegi3.jpg

SUPER GT300 SERIES!! The championship will have 10 races, each of them with a lenght of 125 - 175 Km depending on the track.​

Cars allowed

1. Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08
pic-229.jpg

2. Lexus WEDSPORT IS350 '08
387355632.jpg

3. Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
ARTA_Garayia.jpg

4. RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06

101222123613572365.jpg

To join the championship, just post on this topic and write your PSN ID and the car that you choose. Check the Team List to see what car is available. The series will start when all the cars are taken. Please write also the days you can race and the time you'll prefer to race, so we can found a time spot that is good for all participants.

Car Regulations and Race rules

HP - Limited to 345
Weight - Stock Weight

Power: 345 HP / 350 CV / 258 KW
Weight: 1100 KG
Tires: Racing Soft
TCS: No
ABS: Allowed
ASM: No
Driving Line: No
SRF: No
Active Steering: No
Damage: Light
Grip Reduction: Low
Boost: Off

Oil Change: Allowed
Engine Overhaul: Allowed
Chassis Restoration: Allowed
Installing Modified/Aftermarket Parts: Allowed
Tuning (Suspension, Aero, Trans, Brakes, LSD): Allowed
Weight Ballast Tuning: Allowed
Power Percentage Tuning: Allowed

Race Distance: 125km-175km
Race Time : 55/65 minutes
Mandatory Pit Stop: 1
Damage: Light
In Race Penalties : None

Tracks and laps:

Test Race : 55 Laps @ Tsukuba Circuit
1. 35 Laps @ Nurburgring GP/D
2. 23 Laps @ Suzuka
3. 26 Laps @ Gran Valley Speedway
4. 28 Laps @ Fuji Speedway F
5. 34 Laps @ Montecarlo
6. 55 Laps @ Tsukuba Circuit
7. 10 Laps @ Circuit De La Sarte 2009
8. 07 Laps @ Nurburgring 24h Version

Rules:

The championship will have a test race at Tsukuba, and 9 official races. Max number of participants is TWELVE (12). I choose that because it will be less chaotic and because we have only 4 premium GT300 cars.

We are going to use the official SUPER GT point system, that is the following:
1. 20 Points
2. 15 Points
3. 11 Points
4. 8 Points
5. 6 Points
6. 5 Points
7. 4 Points
8. 3 Points
9. 2 Points
10. 1 Point

The last two positions doesn't take points.

Other general rules

Only Clean Drivers are allowed to the series. Drive Respectfully, no ramming / bashing / or any other non-sense. If you are faster than the driver in front of you, don't try to pass him at every corner, but be patient and choose the right moment to overtake, in order to avoid unwanted crashes. If you are slower that the driver behind you, you can defend the position with fair methods, and remember to check the position of the opponent behind you in order to avoid crashes. If you want to know the general online regulations, check this thread Online GTP Rules.

Lapped drivers are to hold their racing line & let faster traffic by at the soonest possible point.

If a driver overtakes another using a shortcut or overrun area on the track the driver must immediately give back that track position, even if it would mean to let pass another driver that was not involved in the episode.

All drivers are to practice proper pit etiquette and use the white lines for pit entry and exit. Be careful to the other drivers when you exit the Pit Lane.

Practice, Qualifying and Race rules
- Practice session will last 30 minutes, where all drivers can test their setups and do free laps on the track. All the drivers must be logged to the lobby at least within the 30th minute of the Practice, or he/she would not be allowed to the race. Obviously if you know that you can't be logged by that time, you have to PM me and tell me that to get the permission of enter the race after this limit.

- Qualifying session will be opened 2 minutes after Practice session finished. All the drivers can do many attemps as they want within the time limit. During this session, you must be careful to other drivers and not obstacolate them. Unfair behaviour can be penalized with grid penalties. The qualifying session will last 20 minutes for all tracks barring Nurburgring 24 Hours, where qualifying will last 30 minutes. Starting grid will obviously decided by the fastest lap times.

- Race will start just when the qualifying timer will reach minute 20 (or minute 30 in Nurburgring).

Penalties
Stewards have the power to impose various penalties on a driver if he commits an offence during a race. Offences include jumping the start, causing an avoidable accident, unfairly blocking another driver, impeding another driver when being lapped, or gaining an advantage by leaving the track. Penalties will vary depending on severity of offence. Stewards can impose time penalties, reprimand a driver, exclude him from the results, or suspend him from the next race.

There's a list of punishable behaviour during the race :
- Avoidable contact resulting to damage (X seconds penalty based on the gravity of the situation and the amount of damage inflicted to the victim)
- Hindering drivers from overtaking by changing directions more than once (minimum 10 seconds penalty)
- Illegal blocking/forcing cars off track (minimum 10 seconds penalty)
- Bumping a driver and forcing him to spin out (minimum 10 seconds penalty)
- Not relinquishing gained position/s after leaving off track (minimum 10 seconds penalty)
- Rejoining track after an off without regards to oncoming traffic (minimum 10 second penalty)
- Overall aggressive driving (minimum warning)

Any of the above can add up together resulting to bigger timed penalties and/or Disqualification.

Reporting an Incident
Issues must be first kept privately between the parties involved (through the PM system). If the said parties do not come to a mutual agreement, the issue must be escalated and reported to the Stewards within 24 hours after the race, otherwise, thanks to the crap replay system, penalties will not be given out or considered unless it is noted by the Stewards (If you are involved, it is your responsibility to inform the Stewards of your side of the story within the 24 hour time limit). Furthermore, if a Steward/s is/are involved in an incident, he/she will be excluded temporarily from the Stewards Committee.

Please disclose important information about incidents along with your report.

- Lap/Time when incident occurred
- How long did incident occur (approx.)
- How many were involved
- Who was/were involved

Deliberation Process

- An incident is reported and/or noted by Drivers/Stewards
- Stewards will contact driver/s in potential fault
- After hearing both parties, Stewards will review the replay and eventually give suitable penalties.
Penalties will be strictly enforced. They can neither be appealed nor reversed.

Team List

Every team driver must have the same car. Every team must have 3 drivers. The team can't change the car. Everyone that would join this championship, must select one car if it is still available. To join the championship, just post on this topic and write your PSN ID and the car that you choose. Check the Team List to see what car is available. The series will start when all the cars are taken.

Team ARTA
- Car : Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
- Driver 1 : Andy89 (PSN ID : andreadg89)
- Driver 2 : MindlessRiff (PSN ID : MindlessRiff)
- Driver 3 : Lionheart22 (PSN ID : Lionheart22)

Team CUSCO DUNLOP
- Car : Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08
- Driver 1 : FakeGangstaDIE (PSN ID : FakeGangstaDIE)
- Driver 2 : Dijital Majik (PSN ID : GTP_Majik)
- Driver 3 : hondaproof (PSN ID : I_AM_AHAB_00)

Team WEDS SPORT
- Car : Lexus WEDS SPORT IS350 '08
- Driver 1 : DriifterzZ (PSN ID : deenie-be)
- Driver 2 : Joshua1994 (PSN ID : joshua1994)
- Driver 3 : Lost-on-drugz (PSN ID : lost-on-drugz)

Team ASPARADRINK
- Car : RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
- Driver 1 : red1ine15 (PSN ID : just_me_the_dude)
- Driver 2 : GrayFox32 (PSN ID : GrayFox32)
- Driver 3 : alx-ndr (PSN ID : alx-ndr)

ALL THE PARTICIPANTS : PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR PARTICIPATION TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP. SINCE ONLY 4 OF US PARTICIPATED AT THE TEST RACE ON 17TH APRIL, I NEED YOU CONFIRMATION. IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE THE CHAMPIONSHIP, JUST PM ME, SO I CAN RE-OPEN THE SIGN-UP BEFORE THE FIRST RACE. THANKS.

Last edited:
I'll sign up :)

PSN: MindlessRiff
Car: ARTA Garaiya '08

Best times for me would be Friday or Tuesday nights, the 20:30 to 00:00 GMT slot you mentioned works for me :)

Last edited:
Added to the ARTA Team 👍
So I just found one team mate! :lol:
Can you also add the days you'll prefer to race and the time?

I can race everyday in the week, barring Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. Times spot I'll prefer are the following :

15:00 - 18:00 GMT

20:30 - 00:00 GMT

Last edited:
PSN: just_me_the_dude
RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06

times: Mon-Fri after 8 pm sat/sun after 12pm

Last edited:
Oil Change: Allowed
Engine Overhaul: Allowed
Chassis Restoration: Allowed
Installing Modified/Aftermarket Parts: Banned!
Tuning (Suspension, Aero, Trans, Brakes, LSD): Allowed
Weight Ballast Tuning: Banned!
Power Percentage Tuning: Banned!

I have same que as iforcev8

Yeah, I think that PP Limit is the best thing to do then, or we can just allow Power Percentage Tuning and Installing Modified parts (turbos) and leave the HP Limit at 350, what do you think? Weight Ballast is not a problem because all the cars can't be modified to reduct weight, so we can leave it banned.

Last edited:
Rooms cant be set at 350.At this level of power the choices are 315,325,335,345,and 355.

I was going to add more to this post but i will leave it for the other GT300 discussion thread.

Good luck with your series Andy.

Rooms cant be set at 350.At this level of power the choices are 315,325,335,345,and 355.

I was going to add more to this post but i will leave it for the other GT300 discussion thread.

Good luck with your series Andy.

If the problem with you is the power limit, we can discuss it and found a suitable solution for everyone :) I proposed 350 because the Arta Garaiya with oil change and break-in period will reach 340+ CV, and since the game doesn't allow me to set the power limit by 1 CV, but only every 10 CV, I had to set it to 350, that's the reason why I choose that level of power. And notice that I have an Italian version of the game, and in my game the power is stated in CV, not HP, and when I create a room, I can set the Power Limit to 100, 110, 120 etc...,so every 10, and not every 5 as you stated before. Also I can't change my measurement unit in the game, I don't know why PD don't allow us to do that, but my game displays the power of the cars only in CV.

EDIT : I just found that tool on the net Power Converter

According to that Converter, the power limit for the series would be the following

CV : 350
HP : 345
KW : 258

So IforceV8, my mistake was to consider the CV stated in my game as the same as the HP stated in US/UK version of the game. I'll add this to the rules, so if you want to participate, you're welcome :)

Anyone that want to join me now, I just created this room for some testing

1472 - 6118 - 4216 - 8216 - 4229

You can also add me and follow me by the GT Life menu :)

Last edited:
I've been looking for a league to join, I'm up for this.

Car: Subaru Impreza Dunlop Cusco '08
PSN: GTP_Majik

Tuesdays at the later timeslot works perfectly for me.

Edit: Definitely need to sort out tuning, Andy, I've just added you.

Last edited:
Just finished a test session with Dijital Majik and iforceV8 on Nurburgring GP/D, we was testing the cars with 345 HP limit. I averaged on 1'28.7 with almost all cars I tried, and posted the fastest lap after something like 30 laps with the Garaiya at 1'27.876. I also done some tire duration tests, to see how long the tire will last without making you slower.

I tried to join you guys as well but when i tried to go to track my PS3 froze! It had a GT5 logo in the corner, rest black screen. It's happened before a couple of times online, not sure why. :(

Anyway let me know when you peeps have another one, I havent practiced in GT300's at all! :')

This looks perfect for me.
Wedsport Lexus for me if you will.
PSN: deenie-be and best time is any evening exept saturdays,
cheers.

Test session was good, shame my ISP crapped out unexpectedly and cut it short for me, only just got service back.

Averaged Mid-low 29s with both the IS350 and the Impreza. Quite pleased as I don't really know or like the Nurburgring GP circuit variations.

If there's room I'll join the Cusco Dunlop team.
PSN: GrayFox32

My perfered dates of race would be Monday - Wednesday. Time zone GMT -7:00 in the afternoon (anytime after 5:30pm PST).

If there's room I'll join the Cusco Dunlop team.
PSN: GrayFox32

My perfered dates of race would be Monday - Wednesday. Time zone GMT -7:00 in the afternoon (anytime after 5:30pm PST).

Cusco Dunlop is already full, if you want you can join the ASPARADRINK team, and if anyone from the CUSCO team decide to not participate, you can then take his place 👍

By far, there is only ONE available car, and it is the RX7 Re Amemiya ASPARADRINK :) when all cars are taken, we can decide together when to fix the first test race at tsukuba :)

And guys, I'm asking you if you like the track list for the event, and if you want to suggest any other track, we can discuss it together too 👍

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back