Update 1.09 what did it bring?

• Thread starter GEO_2009
  • 254 comments
GEO_2009
Not much as far as I can see 49 mb. Probably just patched the ring glitch.
Edit:
News > INFORMATION
Update Notice (1.09)
A new update has been released for Gran Turismo 5.
The main contents of the update are as follows:

[Correction of Issues]
We have corrected an issue where it was possible to take shortcuts on certains layouts of the Nürburgring track

No save during championships, not sure about endurance races yet.

Last edited:
Not to sure, I just fired up GT and there it was. 49mb in size, so yeah I'm thinking it just patched some holes in the tracks that people found glitches in.

Also Seasonal Events must changed becuase they ended today. I haven't checked nor got the download.

Down with glitching! :D
But of course within a few weeks mayb less a nw one is going to pop up.

The news section, says that it is to stop short cuts ie: glitching on the Nurburgring

Also Seasonal Events must changed becuase they ended today. I haven't checked nor got the download.

Down with glitching! :D
But of course within a few weeks mayb less a nw one is going to pop up.

No new ones. The old ones have been extended.

Kaz said they were under development. He didn't say when they were coming.

Oh really? Well, the only way for me to compete in any of the 24 hour endurance races, is when the in-race saving is installed.

No new ones. The old ones have been extended.

Good, I loved to blast around the Eifel track 102C in the F1 Only races. Plus it gave me a nice amount of money. I dn't have anything else to do so it'll be worth it.

I hope they'll bring back Bonus Races, I need some money. :( :grumpy:

It's just ridiculous how lazy PD is. Half the seasonal events have been there for 2 MONTHS. They could at least refresh the OCD.

It's just ridiculous how lazy PD is. Half the seasonal events have been there for 2 MONTHS. They could at least refresh the OCD.

You must realize what's going on over there. Plus after the trade restriction people have to work for the money now.

Player7996

If people didn't cheat they could probably add more content.

Do you really think I don't know what's going on over there? Plus I guarantee that they already have new event ready to release for seasonals.

SKOT_FREE
If people didn't cheat they could probably add more content.

That's true also without people cutting tracks we would probably already have Endurance race saves.

MedigoFlame
Dear exploiters.... Stop ruining the updates for everyone else. :/

How to avoid such events;

Step 1: Don't click on the topic.
Step 2: Congragulations now get on GT5 and figure it out yourself.

Broseph
Well that's putting a little too much faith into things lol

Look at Shift 2 those DLC's are obviously left over content they didn't put into the game. Most DLC's are released after about 2 months.

Back