B Spec Historical - Toyota 7 Insanely easy win

• Thread starter ronsmaps
  • 56 comments

ronsmaps

(Banned)
ronsmaps
I messed with the Toyota 7 and I have a setting that you can win with almost no input to Bob.
I did this with hot and cold drivers, one with only 8 wins out of 12 races. At the end of the race I had lapped two cars and beat the other Toyota and 2J with a hot driver and lapped four cars with a cold one.
Click to see this larger. Look at the map and see that I am lapping a driver.

Check this out, the gap to the second place car is 48.5 seconds, best lap time 1:09.6

I know it is a picture of my tv but I have no other way to get the data image off the game. This is at the end of lap 5 and check out the gap.

This same set up worked for Cote just minutes later. Here I am on lap 3 just passing the 2J and seconds before passed the 330P.

Click here, last lap and check out the gap to 2nd place Chaparral.

It is so much fun to win I raced this about 4 more times, just to watch.

I would appreciate it if this works, you post it here so I know.
850 horsepower, 741 power points, 621 kg.
Medium turbo, I added 1 kg to zero position in the ballast setting, aero is 59 and 83, transmission set to 186 mph, suspension is:
-29, -23
15.1, 17.5
7, 8
7, 8
6, 6
0.5 and 0.5
0.00 and 0.34
The single most important setting, the only one that allow you to win is the LSD. 25/50/20.

I've used the Toyota 7, in Gran Valley it was awesome but for some reason it wasn't able to pull it off in Cote d'Azur. So I borrowed a 2J from someone on my list and won.

I didn't tune my T7, nor did i give it better tires.

All very impressive, my drivers didn't go that far off ahead of the others.

I tired your settings and had to leave the room just after clicking "Start". I came back and the race was on the last lap. I was in the lead and just being passed by the 2J. Wow not bad for autopilot. So a couple of Overtakes and I won on the last turn at the straightaway.

EliteDreamer
I've used the Toyota 7, in Gran Valley it was awesome but for some reason it wasn't able to pull it off in Cote d'Azur.

Did your T7 keep getting stuck by the metal guardrail at the entrance of the chicane on back stretch? Mine would try to go inside there, and he'd get like "glued" to the end of the guardrail. It was crazy! He won eventually.

EliteDreamer
I've used the Toyota 7, in Gran Valley it was awesome but for some reason it wasn't able to pull it off in Cote d'Azur.

Did your T7 keep getting stuck by the metal guardrail at the entrance of the chicane on back stretch? Mine would try to go inside there, and he'd get like "glued" to the end of the guardrail. It was crazy! He won eventually.

I found that my driver always was clean at that corner but I know what you are talking about. I used a driver with a really hot temper, never used to but found that works better on a track with this type of danger. I did one time use a Pace Down at the last jog before the straightaway, that is where he bumped once.

My lvl27 Bob just crashes into to the shikanes and gets stuck...

Try telling him to pace down at the entrance to the Tunnel, or the 2nd S-Bend set.

Or you could have had my problem.. After trying setups like this 50+ times with hot/cool headed drivers, different setups and cars.. i released i never changed my tyres to Racing Hard.:eek:

Then again when I did this my driver had an upward blue arrow. 👎

Wasn't to good, but he managed to do it, eventually. And no he didn't hit and walls, he was very clean. You guys probably tuned your settings and even upgraded it but I didn't. And as you might know, a start up from a low speed isn't to good on the car and he wasn't able to come out of corners as fast as the 2Js.

Wow...thank you soo much! This was an easy win. I was struggling against the 2J at the last race, but with these settings I chrushed him! With autopilot he was able to just hold the lead, but with commands he drove far away from the others.

One word: AWESOME :)

I did it with a level 19 Bob. First, it didn´t work at all... until I found out I misread the allowed tyres. Sports medium is a big difference to racing medium:banghead:

With the new tyres I got the lead after maybe one round on Deep Forest. Overall very easy win with about 40 seconds up.

The second race is way harder cause sometimes the opponents start crashing at the chikane and it´s hard to avoid your Bob crashing when he tries to overtake after the tunnel. But slowing down helps a lot. I took the lead in 5th round. This is really the hardest part. Once in front they cannot keep your pace and it´s an easy win.

Additional it´s very helpful to keep one of the Chaparral behind you. One of them starting in front of you easily takes the lead but I had one behind me and it´s way easier to only have to overtake one of those guys :)

Thanks for the help and I hope I could provide some additional information.

Worked for me too! Thanks!

It wasn't such an easy win though... won by around 3 secs. Had to keep right on top of what Bob was doing... and the 2J's best laptime was almost 2 secs faster than mine.

I suspect OP is right, that the LSD settings are the key. Thanks for the tip!

👍

My B-Spec driver seems to think 'overtake' means crash into every wall. Even if he is clearly past, he turns into the wall at the start of the chicane.

Hmmm the setup isnt working for me, tried over and over 5 times now. The Ai is simply stupid!! (lv 22 bob) might need to pick a different turbo cuz my friend has it on lv3. It was easier to get 2nd with the stock settings but can never beat 1st. Anyone got a 2J that I can borrow? Please!!

Last edited:
Hmmm the setup isnt working for me, tried over and over 5 times now. The Ai is simply stupid!! (lv 22 bob) might need to pick a different turbo cuz my friend has it on lv3. It was easier to get 2nd with the stock settings but can never beat 1st. Anyone got a 2J that I can borrow? Please!!

If you send a request to add a friend to ronsmaps I will be home on Saturday afternoon and will add you. I have a 2J and others in my garage.

With these settings I end up last before the end of the first round... Great!
Even with stock settings I came 5th or 4th

My bob is dumber than dirt!! Impossible to win so far even with you 2J. Lol!! Id have to keep trying till my lucky number pops. Thanks for tips though! As soon as i hit post he somehow pulled first lol!! Finally over! Such an annoying event. If anyone is using a 2J, leave all stock and set transmission to 174 mph. Appeared to be the correct power range for this event. Just messed around with the LSD for the 2J and pulled first in 2nd lap and is sooo far ahead! 20/50/20

Last edited:
I cannot see why you can't win, but understand your frustration. Are you unable to win at Trail Mt. or Cote or both?
If all else fails send me a FR and you can use my 2J to whip their tails. I can accept your request tonight after I get home from work. I am GMT+5.

Thanks mate, I been trying to do this race for ages and with your setup Bob won on the first try. 👍

THANK YOU!!!! I was lucky enough for the 2J to hit the fence on the inside of the back straight chicane, and in second was a XJ13, and it was an easy win with my Level 19.5 Gary Moore

I am new here, but am really stuck on this race. I will try this tonight and give you feed back on how successful your setup is. It looks like it is slow to take off but increasing speed on the long straights. If so you can pass best, in Cote, on the first uphill and in the downhill tunnel. So I can see how some people get stuck at that job. If the driver passes on the inside corner he can easily jam into the guard rail. I wonder if there is a way to get them to pass on the outside of that corner?

b35
I am new here, but am really stuck on this race. I will try this tonight and give you feed back on how successful your setup is. It looks like it is slow to take off but increasing speed on the long straights. If so you can pass best, in Cote, on the first uphill and in the downhill tunnel. So I can see how some people get stuck at that job. If the driver passes on the inside corner he can easily jam into the guard rail. I wonder if there is a way to get them to pass on the outside of that corner?
When I ran my B-spec races (I won twice, once each in each account) I cooled down my driver in the tunnel. I didn't want him to pass at the chicane, because he is likely to crash doing so. I think one time the car in front just crashed at the chicane under pressure (because my driver was close behind), and the other time I passed at Massenet on the opening lap. See if this strategy works for you.

Just did this. Took the lead at the top of the hill on the last lap at Monaco. Awesome set up bud.:sly:

The tune seems great, but my Bobs are dumber than a second grader. Even at level 34 with an up arrow, they spend more time in the f-ing wall then driving around the track. I can keep them halfway between cold and medium and they still find the wall 5/8 laps.

The final straw for me attempting this awful race was when I got a race with one 2J who was starting in eleventh place. He was in first place before Bob even got to seventh place (my guys drop back to 9-10th at the start every time, nothing I can do about it.)

Get this, don't ask why cause I just don't know, AI crash A LOT in the cote' race. I won easily because of that. It's as if they don't know how to drive there

Aaronrray
Get this, don't ask why cause I just don't know, AI crash A LOT in the cote' race. I won easily because of that. It's as if they don't know how to drive there

Even more ironic, the corvette zo6 was in 2nd

Back