the "Triptych" thread

• Thread starter CCShaft7
  • 33 comments
United Kingdom
B.S.Eds. UK.
CoolcatShaft2007
Got a few shots on my H/D gathering dust so thought of putting them to good use by making Triptych (n. 1. A work consisting of three painted or carved panels that are hinged together.) images from them.

Fancy having a go? > Templates here < and tips and techniques.

Will throw these up on here for now with a few others to follow :)

5711303252_093a364d0d_z.jpg

5711377244_e26ed00d06_z.jpg

Excellent Jedi... no need for improvements on anything you've done with that one. Keep up with the good work.👍
BTW you'll probably recognise the car below :sly:

5741484860_d591cff35c_z.jpg

Since I only have an old gimpy beta version of Paint Shop Pro I didn't fancy trying to figure out how to get the frames to work, but I did want to try and make something so I threw together this combination of black and white shots I hadn't done anything with yet.

Hope it came out ok :).

triptych01.jpg

Thanks :), I was really pleased with how that one turned out. So much so that I went ahead and did a couple more in an attempt to get a handle on the new photo editing software I just got.

ClioTriptycha.jpg

Triptych03a.jpg

Great shots there Aleman, that BMW looks super realistic!

Also here's another one I threw together today with some spare shots of my Calsonic Skyline.

calsonictriptychcopy.jpg

Some great pics so far, here's my effort.

tripdodge.jpg
I really liked what you did with this, apart from the 'dispro' in the image on the left, which happens to be one of my least favourite things. You see it so much in Powerpoints where people either don't know how to crop or don't care the image doesn't look right. My two cents, for what it's worth.

all I can say is...... WOW :drool:. Absolutely stunning shots from everyone,
@ Feldynn - those are some of the best dirt tack shots I've ever seen on here 👍👍
I'm really missing out on the action in my own little thread so I better get to work on some stuff pronto... thanks to you guys though the bar has been raised a few notches :crazy:

Latest Posts

Back