Remote Race Update!!

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 44 comments
Australia
Gold Coast
drbrg
Silv3rEy3d
Yes, it has finally happened. There are new remote races, and yes, all the old ones are gone!

Here's the full list of new races, together with race ids for AU, US and UK:

• YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08 / Fuji Speedway F (AU: 32851, US: 5926, UK: 32827)
  • 2010 Jeff Gordon #24 IMPALA / Superspeedway - Daytona (AU: 32852, US: 5927, UK: 32828)
  • McLaren MP4-12C '10 / Tsukuba Circuit (AU: 32853, US: 5928, UK: 32829)
  • CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '98 / Autumn Ring (AU: 32854, US: 5929, UK: 32830)
  • Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 / Superspeedway - Indy (AU: 32855, US: 5930, UK: 32831)
  • IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA '05 / Deep Forest Raceway (AU: 32856, US: 5931, UK: 32832)
  • Challenger R/T '70 / Nürburgring GP/F (AU: 32857, US: 5932, UK: 32833)
  • CT230R '08 / Suzuka Circuit (AU: 32858, US: 5933, UK: 32834)
  • Spider 1600 Duetto '66 / Cape Ring (AU: 32859, US: 5934, UK: 32835)
  • 458 Italia '09 / Autodromo Nazionale Monza (AU: 32860, US: 5935, UK: 32836)
  • Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 / Circuito de Madrid (AU: 32861, US: 5936, UK: 32837)

Monza is a Ferrari exclusive!

Update: Given for a few of those races the cars haven't really changed much, I've checked whether the payouts may have remained the same, but it doesn't seem like it. So I guess the current payout tables, and, of course, the race id table need to be completely re-done.

Went through one race for reference, Circuito de Madrid payouts:

1. 28,950
  2. 21,710
  3. 15,920
  4. 11,580
  5. 11,000
  6. 10,420
  7. 9,840
  8. 9,260
  9. 8,690
  10. 8,110
  11. 7,530
  12. 6,950
  13. 6,370
  14. 5,790
  15. 5,210
  16. 4,630

Indy and Daytona seem to pay out a little less, as the respective same spots have a lesser payout, and the Ferrari Exclusive seems to have a slightly higher payout. Just came first in the Ferrari Exclusive, and I got $34,980. I've got an inkling that's the highest payout now.

Last edited:
I've checked whether the payouts may have remained, but it doesn't seem like it. So I guess the current payout tables, and, of course, the race id table need to be completely re-done.

Are you saying the payouts are lower or gone?

Its nice to see new tracks and cars to watch races on though

Are you saying the payouts are lower or gone?

Added "the same" to the OP, just in case this wasn't clear. Payouts are still there, just different payouts for the different races, i.e. 3rd spot in the Nascar race doesn't give $13,130 as it did in Grand Valley, but $15,480. And 16th spot in Indy doesn't give you $7,050 as La Sarthe did, but $4,420.

Thanks,

After posting my reply i ran a race with a new driver and finished 14th (i think) in the NASCAR race and got $5,070. its good to know the winnings are about the same, im gonna let the grinder race, got to get to bed

Thanks,

After posting my reply i ran a race with a new driver and finished 14th (i think) in the NASCAR race and got $5,070. its good to know the winnings are about the same, im gonna let the grinder race, got to get to bed

It seems they've widened the gaps a little, and you'll get less now for coming last and more for winning than you did before. And yes, grinder it is, and mine has been set to run the Ferrari Exclusive until somebody posts a new payout table and I'll know better.

Mmmm... A Ferrari B-Spec race. Interesting. :)

And at Monza! Was the first new race I came across too. Checked on my remote race and all I could see was Ferrari, Ferrari, Ferrari. Oh, are you getting ideas, shem? ;)

I realized how fast is new Indy Superspeedway race: less than 17 minutes!

Yes, it may just be the quickest race now. Madrid clocks in at about 19 minutes and Monza takes about 21. Edit: Actually, Monza can take a good 22 minutes if both Enzo have a level 0 driver in it. And as a side note, not even a level 40 driver in a 458 Italia seems to be able to beat a level 0 in a Enzo. I just had a field with predominantly level 30+ and a few level 40 drivers in it that was filled up with 4 level 0 drivers, two of which ended up in the two Enzo and they placed first and second, in just under 22 minutes.

Last edited:
Update: Given for a few of those races the cars haven't really changed much, I've checked whether the payouts may have remained the same, but it doesn't seem like it. So I guess the current payout tables, and, of course, the race id table need to be completely re-done.
Working on prize table as I type.
Hope fully 8th place is still exactly half of first place pay out. saves a bit of time.

Last edited:
And at Monza! Was the first new race I came across too. Checked on my remote race and all I could see was Ferrari, Ferrari, Ferrari. Oh, are you getting ideas, shem? ;)

If only I had time for a new series. :(

I wonder how long they'll be around for? Yet, we still have the level 0 championship to run, that could feature some Ferrari races. :)

Excellent! 👍

And it doesn't look like it. Edit: 1st place payout / 8th place payout = 3.126 (done based on two examples, Madrid and Monza).
OK hopefully prize funds are consistent and I will be able to just divide 1 place to get the figures, but then PD did not make it easy last time.

And shem don't bother with a ferrari B-spec on monza as the 2 Enzo's are the super cars for the event.
They have lowed the prizes for finishing
First place now earns about 6.25x as much as last place before the prize was only 3.3 x as much. that does mean a lot less for not winning.

Prizes Have increased accross the broad so far scrap that easier events now pay less..
The GT-R event now labeled the yellow hat event now pays 34660 for first was 17700.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info so far.

can you post up the id's for the uk when you get them cheers

Seems I was in the mood, just added race codes for the UK to the OP. And no, I'm most definitely not going to look up all of them!

And shem don't bother with a ferrari B-spec on monza as the 2 Enzo's are the super cars for the event.

It wouldn't be fair to the other if there are only 2 Enzos. I'll try to use the most level fields where I can. Still a little while off that one though.

It wouldn't be fair to the other if there are only 2 Enzos. I'll try to use the most level fields where I can. Still a little while off that one though.
It's still a head to head, not an easy win :)

PD Have scrambled the Exp points as well for those using B-spec remote to level up there B-spec drivers.
Different Car class now pay out different EXP..

PD Have scrambled the Exp points as well for those using B-spec remote to level up there B-spec drivers.
Different Car class now pay out different EXP..

Good to know. You're going to update your XP table as well, or are you not going to bother, and hope someone else is picking it up (and no, I wouldn't)?

Does anyone think the B-Spec forum deserves a dedicated general B-Spec discussion thread? We get a lot on new threads about B-Spec business and it seem the same people always end up on them!

So, should we create our own general B-Spec discussion thread?

Thank you very much for table. I already was hosting with Indy and now you confirm it has the best income/time ratio 👍

Thank you very much for table. I already was hosting with Indy and now you confirm it has the best income/time ratio 👍
For the widget runners, yes you can run more races per hour than the other events.

Highest paying event per hour
Is Not Ferrari yep you lose money running Ferrari but not much.

1st Le mans car event still pays out more per hour but the bonus is small
2nd is the Alfa romeo car event .
3rd Ferrari car event.

Side topic : The Audi Touring car event has started spawning 2 x Audi R8 LMS Race cars Playstation instead of just 1. That means 3 audi R8 LMS cars in that event.

Last edited:
Finished the prize fund grid
http://playstationeu.i.lithium.com/...0A76C712A5/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
Will not be doing the Exp grid.
But my template is here...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...FVJaG54RVlNQ3dzcGNvZ3VVeGlkb3c&hl=en_US#gid=0
If others want to create the Exp prize grid.

Cheers, GraphiteGB! And even though I said I wouldn't...

Full XP Grid

Please note that these are calculated estimates, not the actual XP values I've received. Based on some spot checking, these numbers look good, though. And yes, in case you're wondering, it seems the higher the payout for the race, the higher the XP.

If anyone comes across a value that isn't right, please let me know.

Last edited:
90400 is the max XP for the Race on CT230R '08 event..
so close enough lol.

11th in that race actually gives 10 more than what's in the grid. Close enough for me, but can fix it if actual values come in. 10th place was easiest for me to get, that's what it's all based on. Multipliers are the same as before, calculated them from your old table, and then verified.

but can fix it if actual values come in. 10th place was easiest for me to get, that's what it's all based on. Multipliers are the same as before, calculated them from your old table, and then verified.
Yep thats the problem there with a Xp grid having to cash in to confirm the values after each race. A second PS3 in the same house would make it easy.
But swapping from profiles on the same PS3 is to boring.

Latest Posts

Back