CLOSED: GT5 Photomode/Photoshop Competition - Week 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia
Adelaide
Revolution52
33header.jpg

Raphaele was selected as the Judge's Choice winner last week, and he decided that this week ought to be a Graphics Week.

ijkhk4 took out the public vote, and the theme he has selected is Repair Manuals/Sales Brochures!

Further explanation of theme, which is chosen by Week 31 Winner, ijkhk4:

I would like to see some Repair Manuals or Sales Brochures. It could be the front cover or inside page. Since it will be a Repair Manaul or Sales Brochures. I exepect non-racecar should be used.

Here are some exampples:
Repair manual (link)
Sales Brochures (link)

And remember...
Be creative and have fun!

pscomprulesn2.jpg

• Photoshop or another image editing program MUST be used.
  • Each entry must have some part from a Photomode picture from Gran Turismo 5.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
  • It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr.
  • Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image? Read this sticky!
  • Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
  • When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
  • No full-size images posted in thread; your entry will be ignored.
  • A preview image is not only allowed, but encouraged! However, preview images can
    not exceed 500 pixels in either direction. This includes borders or drop shadow effects.
  • Winner of the public vote gets to choose the theme for the following week.
  • Public vote winners also get to select the top 12 entries for the poll the following week.
  • When selecting the top 12 entries the following week, the theme chooser will also select a
    "Judge's Choice" winner, the entry which they feel has best captured the theme.
  • The Judge's Choice winner gets to choose whether the following week will be either a
    Graphics Week or a Manipulation Week.
  • A graphics week will be primarily graphic design and layout based, for example magazine
    covers, or movie posters.
  • A manipulation week will be primarily based on photo manipulation, for example creating
    race cars in game, or making multi-car composites.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
pscompeditingn2.jpg

Being a Photoshop competition, there are no limits on editing. Use every tool at your disposal to
create the desired effect. Feel free to utilise HDR techniques, photo stitching, whatever you like!
Your only real restriction is that you must use some part of a GT5 Photomode image!
The main thing to remember is to be creative and have fun!

pscompdeadlinen2.jpg

... Hope to see more entries coming 👍

Yeah – this is the only GT5 PMC where you can make the poll by default (more often than not).
We simply need more entrants for this.

I hope to get an entry in this time - "time" however is the magic word.

We are definitely in need of more entries I look an idiot being the only one to put something forward all be it a not very good entry.

"time" however is the magic word.

This....and "skills"! This is my major problem what keeps me from entering here more often:indiff:

also, somehow funny that this weeks winner was the pic with the Apple commercial.....coincidence!?

Last edited:
This....and "skills"! This is my major problem what keeps me from entering here more often:indiff:

also, somehow funny that this weeks winner was the pic with the Apple commercial.....coincidence!?

Indeed, the iBus is a great tribute to Steve Jobs who right now is starting a special task:
working title is something like iHeaven or so…

I'm not too good at the whole photoshop thing but here is my attempt, anyone who knows about TVR's reputation will get my thing with the AA :lol:

I don't know if I will participate, but I will follow with interest the thread.
Love the theme and there are already brilliant pictures, keep it up guys:D

I don't know if I will participate, but I will follow with interest the thread.
Love the theme and there are already brilliant pictures, keep it up guys:D

IMHO this thread is one of the most entertaining and funniest ones.
And the motto is: be creative and have fun!

Looking forward to your entry, Snake206.

NEW FINAL ENTRY

I agree this threads is very interesting and more entries should be coming in. 👍

Last edited:
Final Entry

(Click for full-size)

Maybe not too original, but here is a personal reinterpretation of a classic and one of the best brochure I've ever seen.
(It's the first time I try to participate in this type of competition, be good:P)

Some really great entries this week, I'm not sure my entry really fits the theme as well as others but its an old photo I had (might try and get a new one done).

Final Entry

All entries are very impressive. Keep it up and hope to see more entries come in. This will be a very interesting poll.

Oh man :drool: my entry feels so inadequate now compared to all of these ones, I just don't have the skills to match you guys! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back