Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
CCCLW30Ban-1.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, as described by jBhIps:

"I love concept by Citroën, he's big, he's more like a spaceship, but let's pretend that this is a
great drift car. The other day, I tried drifting on the Citroën GT and I liked it. Show me what this
Citroën can do. Find the best angle and shot to show the strength with which this giant is turning.
It should be exciting, realistic, and of course with the smoke from the tires."

CAR: Citroën GT Race Car by Citroën

gtp_cccl_rules_02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message.
This Thread has everything you need to know.

• Be reminded that only the best 15 entries will get through each poll.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.

Last edited:
I didn't realise how similar mine and ansons photos were :scared: sorry man! but amazing poll everyone 👍

The only poll I missed this week was at the same time the poll where I thought of having the best chances of winning.... ahhhhhh well, next time again! ;)

ohh, btw, any criticism?

to less drifting, right?

The only poll I missed this week was at the same time the poll where I thought of having the best chances of winning.... ahhhhhh well, next time again! ;)

ohh, btw, any criticism?

to less drifting, right?
That always happens to me! It's so annoying!

Anyway, I loved your pic and probably would've voted for it, although it's not as drifty as the other pics in the poll that did make it.

The third pic is absolutely goreous. Really surprised to see it loosing that bad....:guilty:

@Fishy: hmmm, something is missing in your shot. There is nothing that really stands out like the most pics have in the poll. Or maybe it was the extrem angle....or the chrome? Maybe we both shouldn't paint our GT in chrome, haha:lol:

i am missing the red gt in the tunnel portrait shot ..

+1 ... that was where my vote was heading to when I saw it, surprised it didnt make the poll :confused:

....and no dis-respect intended but shot 8 has a bad case of the "jaggies" for a 2.0 but it made the poll :indiff:

Didnt make it either but no complaints as I wasn't too happy with it.

4 votes for me so far. I know it's not going to be a winner but that is a great result for me in a 2.0 style week.

The third pic is absolutely goreous. Really surprised to see it loosing that bad....:guilty:

@Fishy: hmmm, something is missing in your shot. There is nothing that really stands out like the most pics have in the poll. Or maybe it was the extrem angle....or the chrome? Maybe we both shouldn't paint our GT in chrome, haha:lol:

The extreme banding in the 3rd pic ruined it for me.

It was like OH! :drool: in the preview and oh... :indiff: in full size

any oppinions to my try?^^

Thats the one that would have got my vote............... but I've noticed your preview only links to the "lightbox" version and not full size so this may have been a deciding factor :indiff:. Judge may have other reason(s).

Still a great shot 👍

^ I don't think it's a lightbox issue as mine goes to the lightbox view.

I think it's a lovely shot, maybe the smoke coming from the centre off the car was a factor? :indiff: But could just be judges preference :)

if its not the lightbox thing then I don't find much to fault it with and could be a worthy poll contender :indiff: but thats just my personal view....

But Stoney, rpanico, ceiling_fan and Beccosinho all link to the lightbox, so that can't be it.
The picture in question feels a bit... odd, perhaps to tightly composed. I feel that a lower angle and more space on each side would've made it better. But that's just me. :P

hmm, I linked it to the lightbox view because i saw the same by a lot of other entries and I think it looks better than just the big picture itself...
but anyway maybe next time

and thanks for your comments :)

2nd place again! Even had the lead at one point! Oh well, thanks to those who voted for me anyway! 👍 I just loved the lighting and colors in TW's entry :drool: though stoneynufc was outstanding as well... :D

I envy you guys who can drift such a beast. My vote 5th down, it had all aspects of the poll. Great work everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back