can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
pmcheaderwk52.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by bmxmitch:

"Show me your most favorite car in either black or white. Choose your background wisely!
I want to see a pic in one of those styles. A bright one with a white car, or a black car
in the dark or with a black background.

Make sure that there are not to many other colors in the pic. B&W pics would do it too, but
they're not necessary. As long as it fits for either, black or white."

You heard the man! And as this week is GT5's one year anniversary, let's make this the best poll yet!

CARS: Any/All
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See Above

gtppmcrulesh02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr.
  • Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image? Read this sticky!
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
    it makes poll creation much easier!

• No post-GT5 editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed.
    [*]One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
    [*]Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
    [*]Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text. On H2H weeks, which side, as well.
    [*]You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
    [*]When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
    [*]Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
    [*]A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
    [*]Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
    [*]Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 25. Every fourth
    week, the poll will be H2H style: entries must choose a "team", leading to two 12-picture,
    4-day polls. The winners from each faces off in a final 48 hour poll.
    [*]Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
    [*]The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

gtppmcdeadline02.jpg

[14.00 GMT]

P r i z e C a r s

B L A C K - S I D E

fully tuned, matt black Lamborghini Gallardo

W H I T E - S I D E

fully tuned, pearl white Audi R8

Last edited:
@bmxmitch:
Congrats for winning the colour comp with your brilliant Elise and thanks for the nice b&w theme! Beeing judge, your own entry will be missed sadly :)

FINAL ENTRY

.Code BLACK-X.

This is the only entry that i can get in fast. Has this lying around in my HD for awhile. Got to play BF3, FIFA 12 and GT5 so, i'm probably won't changing this entry...probably.

Changing my Entry, Older pic from the Mp4/Spa set, but I think it fits much better.
Final Entry
"Over"
White Side

Last edited:
Normally not participate here. Just visiting from time to time to see some great pictures. But like this pic alot. Made abit by coincedence while checking my replay for a time trail competition. It's made on the apex of the last turn of Indy Road.

No photoshop. Just the car with standard color titanium silver.

Hope you guys like is aswell. Just wanted to share it with you

Good luck everybody with the competition.

Final Entry

roadcourseindianapolism.jpg

Oeps sorry it ain't black or white. Still a nice picture :sly:

Last edited:
But it's waaaaay to big (500px max on any side), and as you say, the shot doesn't really fit the theme. I think you'll notice that it isn't to easy to make the poll with a shot like that to this theme.

I don't think I've ever changed my entry so quick :lol: decided to try something different, as I feel my recent entries have been a bit boring. The devil is in the detail ;)

Final Entry

Nirvana

Last edited:
I didn't even realize there was writing on the second little tunnel at Monza until I took this.

FINAL ENTRY (white)

autodromonazionalemonzas.jpg

-Full Size-

Last edited:
Its crazy to think the competitions have been around for a year. It feels like it didn't start up until months after GT5 came out.

I don't think I've ever changed my entry so quick :lol: decided to try something different, as I feel my recent entries have been a bit boring. The devil is in the detail ;)

Final Entry

Nirvana

what is it ? xD or which part of it ?

FINAL ENTRY

BLACK

Click for BIG

Be afraid of the dark... the evil is there, waiting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back