Where to go for our next 100% Realistic GP?

• Thread starter Peter.
  • 23 comments

What 100% Race Next?

• Total voters
Jamaica
Kingston, Jamaica
pj-gm
PJwasHere876
After the success of the 100% Races we've been having here on F1 2011, with fully realistic settings, there was no doubt that we would do it once again. But, problem is, I have no idea where to go! With the season over, we have no races to mirror, and I don't know where is best either, so i'm wondering, where would you guys like to go next?

This race will occur on either Saturday, December 16th, or Sunday, December 17th, whatever suits everyone best, but i'll remind you all, I can't please everyone.

Spin the wheel!

These races will have fully realistic settings, including dynamic weather, qualifying, full damage and full collisions, as well as penalties being set on realistic. Car performance will be set to equal, and all driving assists will be banned, with the exception of Driving Line and Transmission.

It's a multiple choice poll, because I understand it wouldn't be easy to choose your preferred track out of 19, or not for me, at least.

Last edited:
Silly question, but will this be on PS3? I'd love to have a full race online but I only have the PC version :(

It's going to take place on either the 17th or the 18th, so either Saturday or Sunday. Will you be able to make it then?

I think I'll join you guys if you don't mind. I really enjoy this game and haven't done too much online with it just because the races are far from fun. I'm familiar with GTP rules and all and expect a clean and fun race will be had.

I would have to vote for a Sunday race. There's a chance I'll be working next Saturday. If on Saturday, I'll try to make the next one.

plate88 is my psn also

Last edited:
No worries if you can't make this weekend's race, there will be more!

Next weekend is Christmas weekend with everyone busy here and there, so probably not then, but I am on Winter Break after the 15th, so we could do one in the week if possible for the rest of the lot.

Nineteen drivers have voted so far. Good turnout, but right now I need to confirm with every person who has voted already, what time would suit you guys best.

Saturday, at 5-6pm EST is what I was thinking of, can everyone make that time?

I can make that date and time. Sunday is ok too. We have 2 weeks till Christmas week Peter. Unless you celebrate a week earlier living in Jamacia man.

Peter.
Saturday, at 5-6pm EST is what I was thinking of, can everyone make that time?

I'll be there. I'll find out if I work next Saturday on Thursday. If so then I'll be sure to post asap so I'm not taking a spot on the grid.👍

I can make that date and time. Sunday is ok too. We have 2 weeks till Christmas week Peter. Unless you celebrate a week earlier living in Jamacia man.

No, but our race will be on the 17th or the 18th, and Chirstmas is just a week after that. I'd love to have them weekly, but the 24th-25th weekend will have you all occupied with your families. So will I, which is why I was considering having one next week.

Boxing Day? If Christmas in on a Sunday, then Boxing day will be a public holiday. Would you guys be able to make another race on Boxing day?

No, but our race will be on the 17th or the 18th, and Chirstmas is just a week after that. I'd love to have them weekly, but the 24th-25th weekend will have you all occupied with your families. So will I, which is why I was considering having one next week.

Boxing Day? If Christmas in on a Sunday, then Boxing day will be a public holiday. Would you guys be able to make another race on Boxing day?

Can't do Boxing Day as it's my Nan's Birthday, however I'm free on the 27th.

Boxing Day!! Lol. We have no such holiday.

We will clear that hurdle when we get there.

Monaco and Melbourne are tied! I will close the poll at midnight EST, then I will open the thread. Hurry up and get your votes in!

" Fully Realistic Settings" ..... no aides except driving line and auto tranny !

Maybe you don't understand what "fully realistic" means.

ANFD
" Fully Realistic Settings" ..... no aides except driving line and auto tranny !

Congratulations for being hardcore Etc. Etc....if you don't like it, don't sign up. Duh.

I would turn them off, but some members don't have the eyesight that allows them to navigate the track properly, literally unable to see brake markers and whatnot properly. It won't kill the experience, and won't give an unfair advantage like traction control or ABS would. Same for automatic transmission, it doesn't give an advantage, and is there because some drivers can't drive with manual gears for whatever reason, using the DS3, etc.

Albert Park and Monaco are still tied. What do I do? The deadline is at Midnight EST, vote guys!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back