10:00 PM Eastern / 7:00 PM Pacific / 3:00 AM GMT
img.php

wrstitleseventdetails.png

Lounge Settings

• Race Quality: High
  • Voice Chat Quality: Low

Course & Car Settings

• Track: Suzuka East
  • Car: Megane Renault Sport '08 (Recommended Garage)
  • Tires: Sport Soft (S3) Front / Sport Medium (S2) Rear
  • In Event Tuning Settings: R/A functions only
  • Example tunes: N/A

Event Settings

• Game Mode: Normal Race
  • Laps: 48
  • Start Type: Grid Start
  • Grid Order: Fastest first based on Online Single Stint Quali
  • Points System: N/A
  • Boost: No
  • Slipstream strength: Weak
  • Penalty: None
  • Automatic Race Start Cycle: Disabled
  • Race Finish Delay: Set to the Max 180 Seconds
  • Grip Reduction: Real
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Tire Wear / Fuel Consumption: On
  • Pit Stops: Allowed and as often as you need to but not required. When exiting the pit lane, remember to stay within pit lane exit boundaries and yield to approaching drivers. If you choose to go without a pitstop (or with fewer) be prepared for the significant speed difference of approaching drivers (see passing/blocking below).

Regulation Settings

• Car Restriction: See above
  • Performance Points: NA
  • Power: 220HP
  • Weight: 1400kg
  • Tire Restrictions: See above
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: Off
  • Active Steering: Off
  • TCS | Driving Line | ASM |: Optional

Standard Clean OLR Rules Apply:

• Unless otherwise specified, all rules from the original WRS event apply.
  • All Hard Surfaces are considered Track Surface. This includes tarmac, red and white rumbles, and concrete. You are expected to drive clean at all times as if you are racing in the WRS. All participants are required to follow the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules & Guidelines.
  • 3D3 Race Stewards (who are taking part in race, but will review the replay) reserve the right to boot or invalidate the result of any driver from the Race Room for driving offensively. If you ignore any warnings from the stewards and are booted from the race room, you will not be allowed to participate in future 3D3 events.
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • Runoff areas are not part of the track
  • Limit your contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Passing and Blocking: Aggressive blocking is not permitted, but the driver in front has the right to choose his/her line and braking point and drivers behind should respect that line. Be especially careful when you are on older tires than the competition as the speed difference may be significant. These events are "for fun" so just play nice and take a conservative rather than an aggressive approach when possible.

wrstitlesdriverregistra.png

Eligibility for this 3D3 event is open to GTP_Registered members only.
To guarantee eligibility, run the GTP_Registry qualifier and join the registry now!

event15_reg.png

(driver list image will update every 30 minutes)

(please reply to thread as normal in addition to filling out form)

Registration
  1. Click the registration button above, complete and submit the event registration form.
  2. Reply to this thread and include in the text of the message your GTP_ PSN ID and your preferred timeslot(s).
  3. Send a PSN friend request to GTP_3D3Racing with subject line "3D3 Racing" if you haven't already done so.
There is a 16 car/driver limit for this event and slots are awarded on the grid using a first come first serve basis. Reference the registered drivers list below for availability. This is a stand alone race and points are not tallied for a series. Future races hosted by 3D3 racing may have different driver limits and will require re-registration using the same first come first serve basis and participation in future events is optional.

If for some reason, after you register for the event, you are unable to attend the race please send a PM to one of the 3D3 racing stewards or post in the thread so we can update the registration list and make the spot available to another driver.

Good Luck,
OLR Team
:gtplanet:

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome job to the new admin staff, getting all of this integrated into the WRS now. :)

Lots more coming from these guys in the near future, can't wait. :)

Proud to be a part of it.

:gtpflag:

Can't wait to be a driving part of it again soon.

Yeah, these races are awesome! You guys never cease to amaze me, both Kevin in the WRS and what is happening here at 3D3! 👍👍
Sign me up for the NA race for sure.

Put me in for EU and NA races, I will not make the start mistake ever again, promise!
I will use 'Mercury'
Dale

Last edited:
Can't take part this time :( I am on a Poker Tournament that evening. But I will join again the Wednesday after X-mas for sure. Good Luck to everyone!

Sign me up for the EU race!

Quick question, are we using the car from the recommended list, or one from our own garage? Just asking because I don't own this one yet :P

Last edited:
Backing up Wes.
Whenever the WRS Time Trial is held in Arcade Mode, we use a car from the recommended garage. Tuning (except for BB) is not available.
Whenever the WRS Time Trial is held in GT life Practice Mode, we use the car from our own garage. Tuning is available.
👍

Looks a fun race to me,please sign me up for the EU race :)

I think I've got the registrations caught up, let me know if I missed anyone.

All drivers should pick a color this week to stand out. They are the same colors you can pick in arcade mode OR if you go into the new car dealership you should be able to see the color names there and should match the ones you can pick with a new model (you don't have to buy the car to see the colors).

You can't use just any color from your item list since this car is from the recommended garage so we may need to allow dups depending on how many colors are available for this car new and how many drivers register.

Maybe someone who has access to a PS3 can list the color choices.

I think there's 4 colors available so you'll definetely have to allow duplicates..
Don't know what it's called exactly but I'll use the red color.. :P
Is it called 'Ultra red'?

I don't have acces to my PS3 so can't check right now.

Mercury
Ultra Red
Ultra Blue
Deep Black

I'll take Deep Black.

Edit: Speedy beat me to it while I was searching. I can't even win a race with colors :lol:

Sign me up for the NA race guys. I'll take the Ultra Blue, ultra fast one. Oh wait,
I forgot its a Renault hatchback.:lol:

I'm working on some automation for sign ups... If you don't mind when you sign up can you please fill out this registration form.

https://sites.google.com/site/3d3racing/home/gt5-week-15-online

This automation is just in the testing phase so please leave a message on the thread as normal to register. I also have all the registration above in the system so no need to re-register.

Ultra Blue, both races.

I used the form, but the table did not get updated it seems.

Right now it's broken and I'm just getting started... but it's going to work eventually.

EDIT: It's actually working now... but it doesn't handle people changing their registration yet... either changing the color or maybe dropping from one race or the other...

Also because it uses google docs it's not instantaneous... when you submit the form you won't see your name in the table for a couple minutes at least.

Note close to ready for prime time, but I'll work on it. I need to learn google docs anyway and this is a fun project.

FYI... long run we'll be able to put an image in the OP (basically a screen grab of the google registration table) and that image will get dynamically updated every 60 minutes or so.

Last edited:
It's already looking very good 👍

I like the fact that I was able to input my psn id in all lowercase and it still recognized it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back