Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
CCCLW40Ban.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, as described by Beccosinho:

"Alfa Romeo's have long been known for their passion and charisma. I want you to show me
this passion and charisma in a mouthwatering shot! So take your Alfa Romeo's to Rome Circuit
and shoot!."

CAR: Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08

gtp_cccl_rules_02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message.
This Thread has everything you need to know.

• Be reminded that only the Judge's favourite 15 entries will get through to each poll.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.

Last edited:
Wow, great entries this week. Could I have some feedback on mine?

my favourite photo didn't made the poll :(

Anyway, great photos here, my vote goes to that green Alfa, nice picture :)

Oh my... never expected 9 votes already!! :dopey:

its funny how some weeks i don't make the polls and others I might be in the running. I personally love these multiple way close polls. everyone had really great entries this week and even when everybody used the same car and track the entries are so different. good luck everybody, you all deserve it. 👍 and grand prix that blue fits the car so well, I am going to have repaint my car the next time i get on.

Argh... Still never made a CCCL Poll :grumpy: Not that I was expecting to this week, but can I please have some criticism on my entry anyway :lol:

Argh... Still never made a CCCL Poll :grumpy: Not that I was expecting to this week, but can I please have some criticism on my entry anyway :lol:

A nice picture, but in my opinion a bit unpersonal. The track nor car is in my opinion fully showed. Think of it a bit as reverand's picture, which is similar to yours in that sense. But reverand's pic shows a recognizable part in the close-up (the headlight cluster) and it shows a reflection as well. Your picture does certainly show off the Colosseum, but the view and angle you've chosen is a bit boring. I suggest that you raise the camera and include the whole car, at least vertically. And a bit of curve and colour toning editing could've improved the whole thing as well (if you have the possibility).

Will the dicussion about what the comments to ones entry should be containing can I say that you should care much about what I just wrote, seeing how it's probably all wrong anyway. :guilty:

A nice picture, but in my opinion a bit unpersonal. The track nor car is in my opinion fully showed. Think of it a bit as reverand's picture, which is similar to yours in that sense. But reverand's pic shows a recognizable part in the close-up (the headlight cluster) and it shows a reflection as well. Your picture does certainly show off the Colosseum, but the view and angle you've chosen is a bit boring. I suggest that you raise the camera and include the whole car, at least vertically. And a bit of curve and colour toning editing could've improved the whole thing as well (if you have the possibility).

Will the dicussion about what the comments to ones entry should be containing can I say that you should care much about what I just wrote, seeing how it's probably all wrong anyway. :guilty:

Thanks for the input Fishy :) I wasn't really happy with this pic from the start to be honest, and if I had the time I was going to take the car back to the track, so I totally understand where you're coming from, and wan't really surprised not to make the poll. And I've only really discovered curves and whatnot in the last week or so, and I've had a pretty good response in my gallery, so hopefully I can 'liven up' my entries to come :lol: Again thanks :)

@FishyJuice-Could I have some feedback on mine? It's the first post. Thanks:)

Poll Closed

The winner is

---Grand Prix---

Congratulations!​

Wow! Wasn't expecting that, poll was so close! :scared: :lol:

Thanks everyone. :cheers: And Merry Christmas. :D Sending my theme to Nato. 👍

Congrats Grand Prix. Great shot 👍

An thanks for the 2 votes Neptunenight66 & pauloSandar :)👍 Saved me from having 2 weeks in a row without a vote :lol:

Congrats Robert!​

And by god, don't pick McLaren F1 at Toscana as theme! it would be 2.0 as well! *faints* :lol:

I liked your shot more than reverand's, but both were worthy. Still, I was a tiny bit happier to see you win. ;) I'm looking forward to your theme, is my prediction somewhat correct?

Congrats Robert!​

And by god, don't pick McLaren F1 at Toscana as theme! it would be 2.0 as well! *faints* :lol:

I liked your shot more than reverand's, but both were worthy. Still, I was a tiny bit happier to see you win. ;) I'm looking forward to your theme, is my prediction somewhat correct?

You'llllllllll see.
new5_muttley.gif

Thanks to you too. :cheers:

You'llllllllll see.
new5_muttley.gif

Thanks to you too. :cheers:

congrats dude, I love when they come down to the wire. I really need to learn to edit my photo's better. I thought i had a great idea but it could have been exicuted a bit better. you had a great photo and that color was amazing on that car, be sure to pick a good theme.

Thanks guys! Merry Xmas! :cheers: Hope you enjoy the theme I picked out for next week. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back