Status
Not open for further replies.

SVX

The White Comet
Premium
New Zealand
Wellington
Hello.

After much pursuit, I've finally to get GT5 & a PS3.

Thing is, I'm currently downloading the updates for GT5, and I was wondering how much the size it is for all of them? 'Cause I might not be able to download it all if it is too big. :(

Thanks in advance,

SVX.

My whole gamedata for GT5 is 12GB!!!!

Edit. That was before spec2 and 2 dlc's! not near PS3 so can't check.

Is that including the game it's self? Or just updates?

I think its about 2.5Gb, my game data reads 9Gb but 7 or 8Gb of that is from the game asking to install itself.

I'm starting to get a bit worried, now. One person says 5-10GB and another says about 2.5GB. :scared:

My data corrupted last week so i had to reinstall all of it and like you i assumed the whole download would be 9Gb, however the download finished in about 3 hours which is impossibly quick for my PS3's download speed considering a 250Mb patch download the day before took 40 minutes to download.

When i look at the size of GT5 in the Game data it says 12GB, Thats with all updates apart from 2.02 and DLC which i can't tell you until i get to my PS3 (about 1 hour)

The game initially installs around 8 GB but go into options on GT5 and download additional files which takes another 45 min - 1 hour and it takes it to about 11 or 12

You don't even have to do the install GT5 asks you to do when you start the game, which installs ~8GB on your harddrive. I never did this install and even so, the loading times are fairly fast.

You don't even have to do the install GT5 asks you to do when you start the game, which installs ~8GB on your harddrive. I never did this install and even so, the loading times are fairly fast.

It installs dynamically! Look at your game data size now, I bet its 10 - 12GB!

Thanks heaps for all of the answers, guys! GT5 is installed, updated and ready to go.

Phil, I know what you mean now. Because all 11~ patches equate to about 3gb, and to put on your harddrive is 8gb, and 3gb + 8gb = about 11gb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back