CLOSED POLL: 2.0 Advanced Competition 58 - FINAL (W:ceiling_fan)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 8 comments

THEME: Warm Filter vs Cool Filter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
apmcheaderwk58.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by RetroGiant:

"I'd like to see the two photo filters (in game), the one with sepia/heavy vignette versus
the one with cool blue/heavy vignette. I've never been able to get good results that often
using these so I'd like to see what the community can come up with for us all to be inspired."

CARS: Any
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Must use in-game Warm or Cool filter

gtpapmcrulesh02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
    [*]Do not try to sway the poll.
    [*]In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
    [*]In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
    [*]Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
    [*]Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 15 images. For H2H weeks, 8 per poll.
gtpapmcdeadline02.jpg

Congrats to ceiling_fan !
Thanks for the people who voted for me :)
I guess losing in a Tie-breaker/Final poll is becoming a habit for me :P

Last edited:
Both stunning shots, from two consistently awesome members. It's cliché to say it, but I mean it - you're both winners as far as I'm concerned! That said, congrats ceiling_fan for nabbing the final poll win!

Congrats both of you! Amazing photos!

I think I need to clarify something. I made a comment about eating my shoe in the original thread. It was probably misunderstood. In danish we have a lot of sayings meaning the opposite, which is a bad idea in an international forum ;) In short: great theme and poll from RG, and a great finish too :)👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back