Red Bull Interior Glitch tutorial

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 154 comments
United States
New York
GO6DoRiFUt0
gtun3d
Ey guys, it's 12:14AM for me, so it's just a quick tut. I'll update it in full tommorow.
1. Select the balcony location, #2
2. Move your car against the white couches, try to judge the car to be under the walkway
3. Move onto the walk way, enough to hit select to glitch through the walk way
4. After glitching through, move the camera to be over the car.
5. Hit X to enter camera
6. Camera should be over car, now this is where it gets tricky
7. Hold The left analog stick down, and hit select twice quickly ( enter and exit the object movement map)
8. Camera should appear lower each time
9. Repeat until camera is low enough to glitch inside cars interior, keep repeating step 8 to go lower.
10. To raise up, enter and exit object movement map while holding the analog stick up.
And tada! You've glitches inside the car. This can be done at other spots among the walkway for different scenery I believe as long as the car is below the camera. So go ahead and try it, and post your shots as well
Here's my video tutorial too.

Last edited:
Ahhh.....Just did it wrong and I went through the roof. But, I can see my house from here. :D

Nah, i can't, but, the roof is actually pretty cool when the inside it lit up.

Some of my interior shots from this glitch :)

redbullhangar724.jpg

redbullhangar732.jpg

redbullhangar7342.jpg

redbullhangar730.jpg

6905021201_bb5eea2335_b.jpg

Managed to get that one of the Scirocco R.

Having some problems with this glitch though, I can't seem to get low enough. I keep pressing the select button but eventually it stops lowering me down and I just end up having to look down on the car interior otherwise the top half of the picture has the roof of the car in it and it looks rubbish...

Back