CLOSED: POLL: PTournament: Round 3 - PMC Side

PMC Side

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Portugal
Lisboa

54571317.jpg

Third round of the Photomode Tournament. Make sure you understand the theme requirements of your match.
You can see each dashboard update by clicking in either: PMC or 2.0

PMC
[Click to raise dashboard]

pmcmatch1.jpg

When a track crosses over itself you have to use skill and luck to squeeze through alive. Even so, collisions are inevitable.
CARS: Any
LOCATIONS: Top Gear Test Track (middle section)
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Cars must either be involved in a crash or a near miss.

pmcmatch2.jpg

Shot must use the miniature lens and look like a iddy-biddy set of cars racing around the track.
LOCATIONS: Any
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Miniature filter must be used.

pmcmatch3.jpg

In a field of cars nothing is more idiotic than going the wrong way. Show us a shot with a gooseberry going arse-about-face 'round the track
LOCATIONS: Any
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: There must be more than one car in the picture and one going in the wrong way

pmcmatch4.jpg

Show off your car in front of the people.
LOCATIONS: Any Phototravel location
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: People need to be looking at your car.

ruleshz.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message or READ THIS.

• Be reminded that this is a multiple choice poll. You can vote in as many entries you want;
  • Do not vote on your entry;
  • Do not try to sway the poll;
  • Do not post your photo elsewhere until poll closes;
  • Do not tell which is your photo until poll closes;
  • Only the 32 most voted will get through next round
  • In the event of a tie, host vote will be the deciding factor;
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting;
  • If there is any problem, regarding entries, please, report to me via P.M.

deadlineatnakl.jpg

[20.00 GMT]

Great entries everyone!

Match 2, you both NAILED IT!

Solo, you're looks like a 2.0 entry, well done and TH hits the theme on the head with a bat going back in time with the time machine.

This round, overall, was much harder for me to decide on than the 2.0 matches. All of these images are just great, and wouldn't look out of place in the PMC HOF 👍

I'd be terrified to ever enter PMC - editing is my crutch :P

Great entries everyone!

Match 2, you both NAILED IT!

Solo, you're looks like a 2.0 entry, well done and TH hits the theme on the head with a bat going back in time with the time machine.

Thank you.

Very high quality. It was difficult to decide which one to vote for.

Love tonilleshusband's entry. You know why.

Congrats J.R. :cheers:

Now go on and win it so I can say I went out the the champ ;)

And it looks like no one has been able to defend their PMT crown yet either! I will be back next time just you all wait :P

Thanks Niall,

I was quite surprised at the results when I got back - your shot looks amazing. I will do my best to do you proud - the only guy who has yet eliminated me is Jason B and I do not have to face him.

In a completely unrelated note, I saw the spoon/forks from your profile photo at MEC yesterday. Almost bought them for that reason alone.

Thanks for the votes, once again I am flattered. Solo, you have been a great competitor and a great guy to talk too. Cheers, hope we can do it again.

Thanks for everyone who voted for me, I really am speechless that I am into the last 4 :crazy:

If nothing else I have raised my profile a bit on this forum, thorougly enjoy playing with photomode and hope that my skills continue to improve so one day I am up there with the legends here

Well I'm out haha. Made it all the way to 3rd round couldn't be more grateful. Good job Boab, definitely deserved it with your entry. Good luck everyone, expect to see my submissions next season ;]

Revoy
Well I'm out haha. Made it all the way to 3rd round couldn't be more grateful. Good job Boab, definitely deserved it with your entry. Good luck everyone, expect to see my submissions next season ;]

Hard luck man !
Great shot though, and good luck to you in the upcoming tournaments !
Thanks to whoever voted to me :)

honkydonky on the bubble.
tonilleshusband finally nails the votes.

Hit me up on PSN and I'll get you taken care of.

honkydonky on the bubble.
tonilleshusband finally nails the votes.

Hit me up on PSN and I'll get you taken care of.

What is the bubble prize Jason,will it come in game like a gift?

excited dont win much :lol:

Back