Clarification and my resignation from drags

viperbeatsvette

(Banned)
Australia
Gold Coast/QLD
viperbeatsvette
im not a fanboy
okay guys. a lot has been happening surrounding me recently. and it seems a few people have a thing against me in this community so i thought id let you know exacctly what has happened before people start saying things about me behind my back.

Matt- he taught me a lot of what i know for 1/4 tuning and gave tunes along the way. BUT that being said I DO NOT RUN HIS TUNES!!!1

PTK- during the time of the team velocity vs cacrats battle he gave me a tune for the LMQ and i started saying it was my own. yes i did that but i changed it to a new one anyways. it was 0.005 slower than his but i dont care. its mine, its honest. i didnt even use the gtr tune he gave me.

i AM an honest tuner and i will defend myself if i have to.

due to current events i have decided to QUIT drag racing as a whole and will be detuning ALL of my cars instead of just nissans.
if you want a tune posted please just ask.

if you think im fake i dont care.

i will be posting up many of my tunes in the next few days because im truelly sick of the 1/4 mile community and all the sh:censored: the talk.

i will be posting up my hondas, my ACR and GTS, SVT cobra and a few other goodies.

its disgusting that people need to make themselves look good by talking others down. if you want my tnes take them and call them your own. i dont care any more. im finished. i will stll come round these forums every now and then and i will still play gt5 / ps3.

tune number 1:
EK '97

trans:
final to 25%
top speed left
final left

1st left
2nd 28%
3rd 80%
4 5 6 all right

ballast 160kg to the front

suspension:
min/max
min/max
10/1
1/10

camber 0/2.4
toe 0/-1.00

lsd 60 60 5

pb time of 11.764

dc5 non rm
ballast 100kg to the front

same trans set up as the EK
suspension same as the EK except has 0.10 toe at the front
same lsd

dc5 rm
110kg ballast full front
aero default front and min on back

trans:
final to 30%
top speed left
final left
1st to left
2nd to 48%
3 to 80%
4 5 6 fully right

suspension

-25 40
2.5 15.5
7 7
7 7
2 2

no camber
toe 0.15 -1.00

lsd 60 60 5

viper gts (NOTE SHIFT AT 6K RPM)

trans:
flip with 6 fully right to make max of 200mph

1st left
2nd left
3rd 38%
4 72%
5 6 right

lsd 10 40 20

suspension
-20 40
16.5 5
10 1
10 1
1 1

1.5 0
-1 0.75

viper ACR

flip with 6th 95% right to make max in corner 175mph

1st leave
2nd left
3rd 40%
4th 75%
5th right
6th 95%

lsd 60 60 5

sus
10 40
12.3 7.9
1 9
9 1
1 7

3.4 0
-0.60 0.80

RX7

top speed in corner 169
flip to make it so with 6 fully right
1st left
2nd 40%
3rd 75%
4 2 clicks from right
5 right
6 7 clicks ffrom right

lsd
60 40 5

suspension
12 45
7 3
9 2
4 10
1 7

2.4 0
0 0.60

eg 92

ballast 172kg to the front

trans
final 30%
speed left
final left
1 left
2 50%
3 80%
4 5 6 right

lsd 60 60 5

suspension
min/max
min/max
10 1
1 10
1 1

0/2.4
0/-1.00

svt cobra mustang
jryeargin saw it today and it had some good runs with him. this was a first tune but it performs very well.

flip so max with 6 right is 153mph
1st left
2nd 49%
3rd 78%
4 5 6 all right

lsd 60 60 5

suspension
15 50
4.5 15
1 10
10 1
1 1

5 0
-0.50 0.60

gt no stripe
flip so with 6 right max is 181mph
1st left
2nd left
3rd 43%
4th 81%
5th 6th right

lsd 60 60 5

sus
-20 40
10.3 12.2
1 10
10 1
1 1

2.5 0
-1 0.75

Last edited by a moderator:
swara96
I'll truly miss your presence Viper...:(

Thanks mate 👍 yours won't be forgotten :)

YourSlaggyNan
Deverstated to see you and many other people quiit

People gotta move on bro, now it's my turn. Btw sweet avatar 👍

Might see you round :)

Deverstated to see you and many other people quiit

The bad thing is that a lot of people in here hate others cause they tune their cars in a way that make them faster.I said before that i wanted all the people in here to help each other and not to be assaulted for their tunes!!!
Everybody have to understand that cause in the end they will stay here only those who give the insults and they wont have competition to win then!!!!
KEEP IT SIMPLE, ENJOY YOUR TUNES, ENJOY THE COMPETITON...

This part of the forum has some of the most honest people I have visited. However, some noobs would love to see this deteriorate to shambles, and get what they want. Like the person who has been copying Viperbeatsvette's name, look what you have done now. I'm just tired of seeing my drag role models leaving.

kleomenis5582
The bad thing is that a lot of people in here hate others cause they tune their cars in a way that make them faster.I said before that i wanted all the people in here to help each other and not to be assaulted for their tunes!!!
Everybody have to understand that cause in the end they will stay here only those who give the insults and they wont have competition to win then!!!!
KEEP IT SIMPLE, ENJOY YOUR TUNES, ENJOY THE COMPETITON...

You have the right attitude mate. It's a shame many others don't possess it.

Good luck with everything in the future and your plans to move down here :)

swara96
This part of the forum has some of the most honest people I have visited. However, some noobs would love to see this deteriorate to shambles, and get what they want. Like the person who has been copying Viperbeatsvette's name, look what you have done now. I'm just tired of seeing my drag role models leaving.

The only thing the imposter did was make me realise how immature people can be.

The real reason I'm leaving is because everything
Is just drama.. So what if someone's tune is similar to yours.. I bet many people's tuned were similar to mine. And really real time reaction cannot be compared with Internet speed.

I'll never get to truly run you yanks properly and fairly.

I have my own life to move on with and I wanna thank the imposter for making me realise it.

Its difficult mate but i wish to come
With the 1st chance i'll come and play with all of you from a close distance:)
But like me dont leave,stay whenever you like and help other to become what you wanted to be!!!
Faster every day from what you thought not possible!!!
Thats the right attitude...

viperbeatsvette

The only thing the imposter did was make me realise how immature people can be.

The real reason I'm leaving is because everything
Is just drama.. So what if someone's tune is similar to yours.. I bet many people's tuned were similar to mine. And really real time reaction cannot be compared with Internet speed.

I'll never get to truly run you yanks properly and fairly.

I have my own life to move on with and I wanna thank the imposter for making me realise it.

Well I know you WILL beat me if PD fixes the international lag. ;)

kleomenis5582
With the 1st chance i'll come and play with all of you form a close distance:)
But like me dont leave,stay whenever you like and help other to become what you wanted to be!!!

I want to be a physiotherapist, unfortunately that means a lot of study. I'll still post sometimes and help where I can.

Until others can grow up I don't want to be a part of the drama.

swara96
Well I know you WILL beat me if PD fixes the international lag. ;)

You can only fix so much. Since drag racing every millisecond counts its not possible to fully fix. Signal takes time to travel.

I'm sure if you broke in your cars you'd beat me for sure :)

viperbeatsvette
I want to be a physiotherapist, unfortunately that means a lot of study. I'll still post sometimes and help where I can.

Until others can grow up I don't want to be a part of the drama.

You can only fix so much. Since drag racing every millisecond counts its not possible to fully fix. Signal takes time to travel.

I'm sure if you broke in your cars you'd beat me for sure :)

Haha I need to start a breaking-in frenzy. :)

swara96
Haha I need to start a breaking-in frenzy. :)

👍
Don't worry too much about it. From what I recall you saying, you have a busy life.. Let that take priority because in the end this is only a game.

But if you choose then have fun :lol:

Normally a break in can improve you from 0.04-0.1 seconds.. Roughly 3% extra hp so id say about the same for time improvement :)

I cant beleive people
That take these situations to the extrems the way they do with the insults and runors.

This is something i used to see when i was younger in highachool. Even now on the job around the office rumors fly, but really on a game forum?

This should be a place where people who like cars and play gt5 get away for a moment. We all supposed to get eachother because we have this thing in common. Not run eachother out of here.

I had gt5 first day early morning drop and have been playing the series since ps1. I didnt find out about gtplanet until a few months after gt5 came out and was pleased to be around people just like me.

people who are spreading rumors about others on a game forum need to Check there real life situations.

They also need to study tuning if they want to become atleast decent at it instead of copying down numbers and hoping its fast.

With the 1st chance i'll come and play with all of you from a close distance:)

Same with me, I didn't think my viper would get even close to breaking into the 8's, but I got it to 8.993!!!

Also, my tuning garage was moved to the tuning forum.

Slashfan
So it;s for real this time? I'm gonna miss you bro.

Thanks man, you wont be forgotten :)
yes this time it's for real.

I'll make sure to play gt5 here and there and muck around on that jumps track again in the buses :lol:

Blank101
Same with me, I didn't think my viper would get even close to breaking into the 8's, but I got it to 8.993!!!

Also, my tuning garage was moved to the tuning forum.

Good job, was fun to have you and a few other yanks in a room with me this morning :)

If I choose to hop on tomorrow I'll upload a few more tunes for y'all :)

Thanks man, you wont be forgotten :)
yes this time it's for real.

I'll make sure to play gt5 here and there and muck around on that jumps track again in the buses :lol:

Good job, was fun to have you and a few other yanks in a room with me this morning :)

If I choose to hop on tomorrow I'll upload a few more tunes for y'all :)

Haha yeah that was fun, me you and shake lol. Take it easy bro, for real. If you ever want to rejoin the drag community, you are more than welcome back. You've done a great job.

As we lose another pro, another will step in your place. The next generation is here. They will forever honor your legacy.

Ey man why do you let it get to you? Who ever has bin true to you and is a good friend and knows what kind of guy and tuner you are, thats all it should matter. F:censored: the other ones! You know haters will hate. I would suggest you stay. Giving your tunes out is up to you but brush your shoulders off and stay.

I understand where you are coming from Viper. Everytime you join a room someone is either running into everyone or if you win a race you get kicked. Or someone runs you off the track. Then you come on GTP and people are being hateful and ignorant. I finally got a nice wheel and have been doing hot laps and Ring races. Circuit racers are pretty relaxed. Pretty friendly. I hope to see you around a circuit room sometime..since I cannot drift for s***..

Sirkevinofnelso
We will have to set something up sometime. I'm at a learning stage with my new dfgt. So I may suck at first lol

I have a DFGT too, maybe I can join you guys sometime 👍

KaroSVTR
Ey man why do you let it get to you? Who ever has bin true to you and is a good friend and knows what kind of guy and tuner you are, thats all it should matter. F:censored: the other ones! You know haters will hate. I would suggest you stay. Giving your tunes out is up to you but brush your shoulders off and stay.

It's okay man, I'll still be here every now n then. What kinda tuner I am? Apparently dishonest.. Haha
Haters will hate so i'm okay.

And whoever asked for my LMQ tune (yes the one I made myself) I'll get it in a few days when I can be bothered to hop on gt5 👍

Slashfan
Haha yeah that was fun, me you and shake lol. Take it easy bro, for real. If you ever want to rejoin the drag community, you are more than welcome back. You've done a great job.

As we lose another pro, another will step in your place. The next generation is here. They will forever honor your legacy.

Haha thanks man :) not really sure I have a legacy :P

It's good to see there's people like you guys here. Shame the others have to spoil it. But I guess I gotta thank them as I can get my life going properly.

Thanks y'all, I'll continue to reply to this thread or private messages :)

viperbeatsvette
Haha thanks man :) not really sure I have a legacy :P

It's good to see there's people like you guys here. Shame the others have to spoil it. But I guess I gotta thank them as I can get my life going properly.

Thanks y'all, I'll continue to reply to this thread or private messages :)

maybe you can answer me this, why do alot of people have posters of that guy on your avatar? i know he is a comidian and played on sienfeld but why is he so epic?

I went into my bosses office for a short confrence call and he has a poster of him laying down posing kinda weird.

MidNight HP
maybe you can answer me this, why do alot of people have posters of that guy on your avatar? i know he is a comidian and played on sienfeld but why is he so epic?

I went into my bosses office for a short confrence call and he has a poster of him laying down posing kinda weird.

To be honest I'm not sure, I just remember George's character and that facial expression just works for an avatar :P

back in the 90's seinfeld was the biggest sitcom out

There was an especially popular episode where george got a massage from a man. Posters were made commemorating this episode of him on the massage bed in boxers

Basically, if someone has this poster, it means they were fans of the show and are probably intelligent with a great sense of humor (george being the best character by far)

if youre a 'kid' right now pretty much anything seinfeld related will go right over your head.

oh, and thanks for the tunes. these are all cars i never really liked or wanted to spend time tuning. now i dont have to

Back