NEW DLC (TWIN RING MOTEGI & Scion FR-S'12)

• Thread starter karma996
  • 1,196 comments
Italy
Torino
karma996
Hi guys, news from Italy... used the "search" button but don't see anything

new dlc track pack (motegi) for 5,00€

new dlc Scion FR-S '12 (alternative FT-86) for free

no news in the USA and JAPAN version of the official site... bug? web master's error? lol...

edit:
LINK
http://eu.gran-turismo.com/it/products/gt5/dlc/

Last edited:
Link? I normally don't ask for one, but I'd like to see how you know this as the OP isn't very clear. I'm assuming English isn't your primary language so thats okay. :)

To those who can't access the link:

Motegi has 4 configurations, including Super Speedway (OVAL), full course, east and west.
And Scion FR-S for free.

Here's to hoping for this aero!

Toyota-86-Aero-Package-3.jpg

I gladly welcome Motegi!! I kind of like the track and some of it's layouts. I race on it a few times in FM4 and will be day 1 buyer for GT5 DLC, pending this is real of course.

I..is this it? Well, erm, sorry, but that's a pretty crap DLC. Why not slap a Subaru badge on the GT-86 too and we can have another one!!!!!!!11111 Nevermind.

I don't know how, but I will buy that DLC, PSN Cards are pretty expensive here in mexico, 250 mexican pesos, that is around 18 USD, for an $10 card :mad:
or simply going to USA and go to a gamestop,and spending 10 USD for a $10 card :sly:. Glad I live in a city at the border with US
But...Do PSN cards from the US work for mexican accounts?

Last edited:
I'm wondering whether it'll be available in the Toyota dealership or that a new dealership will be added, if so, that bodes well for future DLC I reckon.

analog
I'm wondering whether it'll be available in the Toyota dealership or that a new dealership will be added, if so, that bodes well for future DLC I reckon.

Great question.

Well, it's the first new brand that's added as DLC, essentially the same as Lexus being a different Toyota brand.

Or they sidetrack it by making it only downloadable from PSN (it's free after all) and not available in the dealership.

analog
Well, it's the first new brand that's added as DLC, essentially the same as Lexus being a different Toyota brand.

New dealership could lead to more brands, like Bugatti.

Keep it up, PD!

Ugh, why the hell would they give us the FR-S instead of the BRZ? The FR-S is literally the same exact thing as the GT86, while the BRZ actually has a different front fascia, different interior, and is slightly less tail-happy than the Toyota variants.

PD, I will never understand most of the decisions you make.

Although I am excited for Twin-Ring Motegi. It's not my favorite track by any means, but it'll do for now.

New track! Not bad. Glad they included all the configurations as well.

And to people who thought they would be "saving twin ring for GT6"... in your face!

Ugh, why the hell would they give us the FR-S instead of the BRZ? The FR-S is literally the same exact thing as the GT86, while the BRZ actually has a different front fascia, different interior, and is slightly less tail-happy than the Toyota variants.
PD, I will never understand most of the decisions you make.
Although I am excited for Twin-Ring Motegi. It's not my favorite track by any means, but it'll do for now.

I was thinking the same thing but for different reason.
Releasing the FR-S will mean that PD has to add a new manufacturer in the "New Car Dealership" while they wouldn't have too with the BR-Z.

Well I guess it's easier to add a logo than to create a new bumper from scratch so... :D

Back