What car you like to see on cover of gran turismo 6 game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Qeki
  • 1,435 comments
  • 153,970 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
55
Finland
Finland
Messages
moco8noco3
I think it is the new ferrari enzo!
 
A Skyline.
 
Do you mean on the game cover, or...
 
By this I mean cover car.

Something like this

670x377Image.jpg
 
yes the cover :)
 
SimonK
The "New" Enzo Ferrari from 2002?

No. The f70, to be revealed later this year.
 
The 2013 NSX.
 
Or what about a Nissan gtr 24h schulze racer. In blue!
 
No. The f70, to be revealed later this year.

Oh, not exactly the "new Enzo" though in the same way the old Enzo wasn't a "new F50". It's a completely new car.
 
Subaru BRZ.
 
It'll be a nissan no matter what we say
 
New Viper. But it will be a Nissan.
 
The good old Renault R30



EDIT: ahhh R30 and not R35!
 
The new Viper probably. Or something else that's new and recent, like the NSX and Ferrari F12Berlinitta.
 
I would love to see the McLaren F1 on the cover of GT6.

But it'll probably just be a Skyline or a NSX.
 
The NSX isn't a bad idea, I don't think. Also pretty plausible as well.
 
The NSX isn't a bad idea, I don't think. Also pretty plausible as well.
The NSX would be a great cover car!!! The old one or the new one?
 
This is what it might look like.
Total_Size_FINAL.jpg
 
Should be the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, it'll match imo. :sly:
 
Probably not a viper, forza has that. Ferrari maybe?
 
2013 nsx is highly possible
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back