United States
Washington DC
Alpine_AnonEmuS
5B1084DA-F811-4385-81D9-5B78A557E894-646-000000258F9C00B0.jpg

Made by Alpine_Monster
7933247896_7584f4f8dc.jpg

made by Alpine_UnknowN

About us:

Our crew just starting on GT5, on August 8th 2012, but we are no noobs. My Goal is Perfection, we want to get better and compete with top competitors. All my members so far are great drifters and can tandem really well. We are all a Family, We all share the same goal, and We all Love drifting in GT5.

Leader: Alpine_Toretto

Co Leader: Firefox400

Team captains!
Alpine_UnknoWN, Alpine_Monster, Alpine_Speed

Members!
Alpine_Tman
Alpine_Casholla
Alpine_Lituiofsik
Alpine_SmoKe
Alpine_menin
Alpine_speed
Alpine_E3666
Alpine_AeonFluX
Alpine_Monster
Alpine_UnKnowN
Fastfox400
Alpine_Toretto
Alpine_Apples *Video Producer also*
Alpine_Psycho
Alpine_MOPAR
Alpine_CoolBud
Alpine_|S15|Fox|
Alpine_DriftGod
RULES!
Only RWD, C/H Tires, and people who want to be competitive!

HOW TO JOIN

Fill out your PSN Below, and i will add you. You must be able to Drift Grand Valley Speedway, First most popular Section 2 times hitting all Clipping points, and an decent follow tandem!​

CURRENT W/L Record3/1

Videos!

Last edited:
Good luck!
My eyes hurt abit because the bright blue :ill:

Last edited:
thanks guys! question i have a pic of me drifting up but i dont know how to make profile pic lol...noob! haha and civic anytime!!! good job in my comp bro.. and thanks osaka

Good Luck from Drop5. It was fun having that comp the other night. You have s good bunch of guys.

Possibly, but I'll have to see what time I get home. If only it was later like 11 or 12am est..

add me firefox if havent already ill work with ur time bro, Alpine_AnonEmuS and sounds good Blue! im thinking 1st place wins my old bloodmasters viper GTS, 2nd. 3 paints of choice, and 3rd... :3 what yall think?

lol long as you dont try a nasty angle and make a almost complete stop... like kyoki-zach lol in that cobra...

It doesnt stall, just add a lot of angle off throttle then holds it through 6th. Only 540 HP, but keeps up to M5's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back