470pp Pickup Trucks

Limited to Sports Hard tires

5 laps Rome Cr169,500

5 laps Indy Road Cr180,000

5 laps Suzuka Cr200,700

1 lap Nordschleife Cr250,400

5 laps Mt Aso Cr218,000

Last edited:
The 1960's Corvette will be good for my classics collection, thats all thats good and well for this week it seems.

We have never seen a seasonal like this before!

(Except the truck seasonal form 3/23/2011.)

Tsukuba Circuit ----------------- 5 laps ---- 79,700 Cr
Fuji Speedway F ----------------- 3 laps ---- 82,000 Cr
Nurburgring Nordschleife -------- 1 lap ----- 111,900 Cr
Grand Valley Speedway Reverse --- 3 laps ---- 84,300 Cr
Mt Aso Tarmac ------------------- 5 laps ---- 91,100 Cr

I'm two races in and the Toyota Tacoma's are 1-2 on pole both times and just pull away from the AI field. At Indy they'll beat the other AI by over 30 seconds.Pretty sad to see that as they pull away right from the start.

There wont be a lot of money to be made on this series if that's the intention here.

It says "This is an expert level seasonal" so I'd expect the rabbits to be beastly.

EDIT: The Tacomas at the ring run 8:33 and 8:36. That doesn't seem "expert" to me considering that I've run under 8:00 in a 450PP car on SH tires.

Last edited:
The midget maxes at 437pp. Lol!

Edit: I'm about to attempt the ring in a Midget.

Good thing about it is I only had to brake like 5 times.
Bad thing... is the same as the good. I lost by more than a minute. Midget is slooooow.

Last edited:
This was too easy, even for my RAM 1500. Had no problem catching the Tacomas at the front in any of the races. Not very exciting and not a lot money. At least I got the Art Morrision Corvette that I didn't have.

Thanks Bud Appreciate it 👍, just tryied the ssr not bad ran rome with it different , shows me i never run the darn trucks ,no 1 i know does truck races anymore lol

Woo! Did the 'Ring in 8:06 with my RAM. Then again, I completely noobed out and left all the driving aids on (even SRF. Gasp!). :P

Not the best tune but it work's
Silverado 409HP
The important bits
full weight reduction and all the the bells and whistle's you want.
1886kg 50 ballest
LSD 5/30/15
springs 7.5/8.0
Ext4/3
Comp3/3
ARB 4/6
camber3.0/2.0
-.10/0.0
8:09 was a sloppy lap at The Ring

Started Rome in the Midget, but it's hopelessly slow. The PP rating is incredibly out of whack on light weight vehicles like this. It's much closer to 337 pp than 437. Barely touching 120mph on Rome with slipstream down the entire straight, I've had more than that in 320pp based shuffle rooms on the same circuit with comfort softs.

@Endless Wilso - can you please fix the punctuation in the OP & thread title? It makes my eyes bleed. Trucks and tires don't need apostrophes. They aren't contractions and they don't own anything. Thanks.

Back on topic, it gives me an excuse to get back in a truck - haven't driven any of them since the last truck seasonal.

Last edited:
Did them all in my Ford Lightning with no problem. Will try other trucks later.

@ Barra: It is driven, not drive. Try making sure your own stuff is correct before pointing out other peoples mistakes.

Last edited:
Barra333
@Endless Wilso - can you please fix the punctuation in the OP & thread title? It makes my eyes bleed. Trucks and tires dont need apostrophes. They aren't contractions and they don't own anything. Thanks.

Back on topic, it gives me an excuse to get back in a truck - haven't drive any of them since the last truck seasonal.

Oh the irony.

-----------------

On to the races, I've done the first two quiet easily with the Ram 1500. It's the only truck I had in my garage. The only problem is I can't get it to turn well to save my life. Did anybody do a suspension tune to this truck yet? All I've got installed for the suspension is the fixed sport. I saw the SSR in the OCD and bought it, but have not given it a go yet.

It says "This is an expert level seasonal" so I'd expect the rabbits to be beastly.

EDIT: The Tacomas at the ring run 8:33 and 8:36. That doesn't seem "expert" to me considering that I've run under 8:00 in a 450PP car on SH tires.

It also called the F1 races "an expert level seasonal" and several of those could be won fairly easily with max ballast and at least some limiter on comfort soft tires with stock suspension setup. Although to be fair, those races did somewhat defeat GT's legendary gameplay design on account of not having a rabbit.

I do recall the Nordschleife race being obnoxiously easy in the last truck seasonal, but then again so is basically every Nordschleife race in GT5.

Back