Online Dealership Poll - Please Everyone Read and Vote

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 94 comments

What is the color of the TVR Tamora in your Online Dealership (OCD)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
Sin City USA
The recent update of the Online Dealership (OCD)has given us an unprecedented event - standard versions of premium cars, in this case the TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 and the TVR Tamora '02. This poll is to determine available colors of the TVR Tamora '02 only, as all colors of the Tuscan have been identified.

Please take a moment and look in-game at your Online Dealership (not the New Car Dealership please) and vote for the color that your Tamora is. If your color is not listed then use the "other" option and reply to this thread with your color name please.Thanks.

Last edited:
Can not belief this has only got a small response.
I mean its only a question of coming in thread and putting a vote down which colour you have in you OCD (online car dealers.)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

As long as we get a decent turnout before the next OCD refresh we'll be alright 👍

Please everyone vote when you can and thank you.

no way to multi-vote on these things? these are mine....

Reflex Purple - Starmist Blue - Cosmos Blue Metallic - Rosso Pearlescent - Sunset Pearlescent - Moonraker Black Metallic - Titanium Metallic - Alpine Green Metallic - Crystal Topaz Pearlescent

Not at the PS3 at the moment sir, whichever ones I sent you were mine. Not 100% sure on the colours, sorry.

Moonraker Black Metallic and Titanium Metallic because of 2 PS3 systems. :sly:

Thank you Monatsende.

Reflex Purple - Starmist Blue - Cosmos Blue Metallic - Rosso Pearlescent - Sunset Pearlescent - Moonraker Black Metallic - Titanium Metallic - Alpine Green Metallic - Crystal Topaz Pearlescent

Yahtzee! The option to allow multiple votes was there but I didn't click it, unfortunately.

Not at the PS3 at the moment sir, whichever ones I sent you were mine. Not 100% sure on the colours, sorry.

Alpine Green and Rosso Pearlescent I believe sir.

If you have that many PS3's, all with GT5 on them. I would dare say you have a severe case of OCD and I'm not talking Online Car Dealership, lol. Talk about devoting ones life to GT5, lol. Just when I thought I've seen it all.

If you have that many PS3's, all with GT5 on them. I would dare say you have a severe case of OCD and I'm not talking Online Car Dealership, lol. Talk about devoting ones life to GT5, lol. Just when I thought I've seen it all.

It doubles as a render farm that he leases out to Pixar :D

I doubt that sharky has that many systems. When it comes to muscle cars he could list more than 30 colours. Available colours unequal available PS3 systems. :sly:

I'm seriously thinking about acquiring a second PS3,but I'm not sure my accounts would work on it...as I'd used them on my previous console.:nervous:

I'm seriously thinking about acquiring a second PS3,but I'm not sure my accounts would work on it...as I'd used them on my previous console.:nervous:

It works. I can use any of my accounts on both of my systems. Just switch current savegame with USB to alternative system and you can use your sending slot of one account on this or that system. Sometimes I have to switch because slot of system #1 is gone - let`s say used by Monatsende - and I have to send from Monatsanfang. Both accounts are usually used on system #1. AAA-Ticket for me is tied to system #2 but can also send from #1 if needed.

Ah so if I buy a new usb drive I'll be okay? I know that R-Triple-zeros is only tied to this PS3 but Robabza2 is tied to this one and my previous PS3.

Ah so if I buy a new usb drive I'll be okay? I know that R-Triple-zeros is only tied to this PS3 but Robabza2 is tied to this one and my previous PS3.

Well, accounts with their savegames are not really tied to a specific system as you can use it on any PS3 if you have installed it (your account) on it and copied your savegame.

EDIT: I have an USB drive for Monatsende, Monatsanfang and AAA-Ticket. Any other account will be stored before sending - e.g. AAA-Gear.

I know that mate,I just need to know how many consoles an account can be used on is all.

I know, you knew. Just for the public to make things clear. ;)
You can keep 16 accounts on one system.

To the thread owner: sorry for being a bit off-topic. :)

Sorry Ch1p..PM sent Monat as you didn't get what I was asking..:lol:

A man who reads carefully is smarter. After you PM and reading your post carefully again it should have been clear directly. :dunce:

On topic:

Poll shows 7 colours not seeing day of light yet plus 2 voted others... :confused: not commenting which ones. So I guess on the last ones they could be trolls. If not - say what you have.
With 12-13 colours missing in the marketplace thread there should be some more trades possible.

They obviously have Emerald Green. :sly:

:lol: Mission Impossible...

g1345632189763217681.jpg

Last edited:
I will check mine this evening and report back my findings.

In answer to the account question somebody asked earlier you can only link your account to 2 consoles it used to be 5, sorry if this has already been answered by sombody else

Latest Posts

Back