Reset Tech Demo & Debut Trailer

• Thread starter Ddrizle
  • 1 comments
Reset Gives Us A Potential Taste Of Next-Gen

Reset Atmosphere Tech WIP

244ckra.jpg

2ue1qfr.jpg

Shogun Gamer
With the next-gen consoles creeping ever so closely upon us we’re getting into the period in which games are starting to surface that may be indicative of what we may see from the next-gen consoles. *So far major companies or engine creators such as Epic haven’t publicly given a next-gen tech demo, but the tradition of looking at 3rd party studios for an early taste of next-gen goodness seems to be happening again.

I don’t know if everyone’s bullshot meter will surpass 9,000 upon watching this, but today we have a trailer for a game called Reset. *Developed by Theory Interactive, Reset is an indie game, or at least indie in the sense that the dev team is small and doesn’t have a $50mil budget, project which has been dubbed as a single-player co-op experience. No, I didn’t once again enter terrible typo/grammar mode as that’s indeed the way Reset is being described but I’ll touch on that in a bit. *The main draw, at least to some folks, will be the visuals of Reset and how damn good they look.

Supposedly taken from in-game assets without any special touch-ups, this debut trailer for Reset is rather impressive considering what it shows. *Certain elements such as seeing a nature ravaged city may not be too exciting at this point, but the game does seem to be more than I Am Legend mashed up with a robot that looks like it is from Real Steel. *Visually the general design of the game is appealing and the graphics are definitely a step up from what we’ve seen on the consoles so far.

Reset Debut Trailer

mw2vie.jpg

2m6965i.jpg

Back