carracerptp
Skip to 0:46

Yes it's willow springs !

bigwillow_1216_large.jpg

and look the video at 1.43 min

c7willowsprings.jpg
17823633.png

i notice this too
So it looks like PD has modeled it. I really like new tracks so this is really nice to see.

Last edited:
I would die if they had Willow Springs as a DLC! First road course I ever tried last year!

If PD would do it, please give us all 3 courses!!!!! :bowdown:!!!!

http://www.willowspringsraceway.com/

Big Willow I must say I am actually scared to try it due to the last turn. Folks have died and you really need big attachments to get a fast lap!

Track looks like it might be fun but the textures look boring. Don't have my mind made up yet whether I'll be getting it.

Track looks like it might be fun but the textures look boring. Don't have my mind made up yet whether I'll be getting it.

They have 3 tracks...Hopefully this works. It is up high in the desert so not much green.

willow-springs-map.jpg

@ OP, there is another group that runs for 100bucks a day. A full tank is easily used. You can run more then 3 hours with another promotor.

Yes as I said in the other threads it's a decent enough track but there is nothing to look at, it's pretty dull.

Yes as I said in the other threads it's a decent enough track but there is nothing to look at, it's pretty dull.

One should be busy focusing on the next corner rather than taking in the scenery.

Just saying.

One should be busy focusing on the next corner rather than taking in the scenery.

Just saying.

Quite, I didn't say it was necessary but it's always nice to be racing in a desirable environment. It also helps to learn the track and for braking points to have references other than sand and marker boards.

I agree with this. The scenery may be boring, but this game NEEDS more small twisty tracks. Bring it on I say.

I think this game needs more tracks in general. A game can have too many cars, but I don't think there's such thing as too many tracks.

I think this game needs more tracks in general. A game can have too many cars, but I don't think there's such thing as too many tracks.

Indeed, the more tracks always the better. I was just giving my opinion on the visuals of this one. The track itself isn't too bad, although I won't be buying it as for me there is nothing left in the game to do with it. It's another addition to transfer over to GT6 though, which is shaping up to have a decent list if Bathurst, Silverstone, this and hopefully many others are added.

Ahh, that feeling of being excited for Gran Turismo again...

Anyway, any new track is good, I don't care how pretty the surroundings are.

That is a nice find. That's a great spot to test lateral grip in a car. It's hard to find a good spot for that with the track list we have.

What has been seen cannot be unseen O.O.Anyway it would be stinging to have that track in the game (no pun intended).

The track itself isn't too bad, although I won't be buying it as for me there is nothing left in the game to do with it.

Unless you race online then there's plenty to do with it. Hell I enjoy time trialing by myself even...

I'll be buying it ASAP, and I don't care what it costs.

Unless you race online then there's plenty to do with it. Hell I enjoy time trialing by myself even...

I'll be buying it ASAP, and I don't care what it costs.

Well I don't, no. There is nothing left in GT5 for me personally, I enjoy the odd time trial but not enough to pay for the track. If you still find enjoyment in and and buy the track that's up to you, just saying that I won't be.

El Capitan was from the PSP intro, which was mistakenly released as a GT5 trailer.

I wasn't aware, however in the same context this track could be destined for GT6 and not as DLC content for GT5.

Like I said, I'm just cautiously optimistic.
People tend to get very worked up over stuff like this and then get very disappointed when it doesn't come to be

Back