Details kit pre-order Gran Turismo 6 in the Russian store

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 102 comments
Russian Federation
Russia, Moscow
Dionisiy
JJbGzoX1_eE.jpg

Set pre-order Gran Turismo 6 is already on sale

In the retail network "1C interest" went on sale Set pre-order the game Gran Turismo 6 for Playstation 3 platform.

The complete set of pre-order Gran Turismo 6:

Car Kit Precision (Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3, Audi R8 LMS, Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7), Tesla Model S, New Viper)

Kit Car Torque (Ford GT40 Mk1, Pagani Huayra, Renault Megane Trophy, Alpine A110, Lancia Stratos)

Kit Car Velocity (Lotus Europe, VW Scirocco GT24, HONDA HSV, Audi Quattro S1, Ford Shelby GT500)

Kit Car Performance (BMW Z8, KTM X-BOW, Audi R18, Lexus ISF Racing Concept, Chevrolet C2)

1 million in-game credits to purchase and upgrade cars

Metal keychain with laser engraving

3 cards with the cars from the game

QR-Codes with the link to download wallpapers for the game for smartphone

A coupon for a discount of 300 rubles for buying the game of Gran Turismo 6

http://www.1c-interes.ru/catalog/all6963/17175162/

What the? heck is going on?

Why is Russia getting this when nobody else has this opportunity?

Meaning, we Americans deserve better!

In other words, what's with the embargo you were mentioning in that other thread you made about PD's HQ? We're all confused about it. I mean, ALL of us.

Interesting car categories there: Precision, Torque, Velocity, Performance

I wonder if it's just a Russian thing or if it has anything to do with car categorization within the game, something I've been calling for from Day 1 of GT5 to smooth out the PP system.

I'm starting to find it annoying that in the USA we have to settle for either 25 cars or 1 million credits, and we get none of the cool extras. This is sort of a kick in the crotch for us, since I really want the cool looking anniversary edition with all of the goodies inside. Oh well. The best I can do is save an extra 60 dollars and hope that I can upgrade my preorder before December 6 if they decide to release that version in the USA.

I'm starting to find it annoying that in the USA we have to settle for either 25 cars or 1 million credits, and we get none of the cool extras. This is sort of a kick in the crotch for us, since I really want the cool looking anniversary edition with all of the goodies inside. Oh well. The best I can do is save an extra 60 dollars and hope that I can upgrade my preorder before December 6 if they decide to release that version in the USA.

I feel the same way. It's not as if PD are treating Japan the same way or above every place else. It should be kept at the same level.

Interesting car categories there: Precision, Torque, Velocity, Performance

I wonder if it's just a Russian thing or if it has anything to do with car categorization within the game, something I've been calling for from Day 1 of GT5 to smooth out the PP system.

The other preorder car packs have those names also.

Hell yeah, guys! I'll check my local video game stores for this kit.
But... Where's the car pack containing Shelby Cobra Daytona? Am I going to have to buy the Anniversary Edition just because of it? :confused: That's weird...

That moment when Russia gets 3x better preorder packs than the USA...

anyone know the sales figure for Russia? I would have to think it might be 1/8 the sales compared to America.

No steelbook... no laser-etched key chain... no "car cards"(whatever that is), while Russia(no disrespect intended) gets 20 cars AND 1 million credits AND key chain AND 300 rubles off($10 off)

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically this is just a coupon, which allows you to buy, the regular standard or collectors edition (interesting) of GT6 with a 300 rubles discount (coupon costs 300 rubles, so at the end you pay exactly the same) and all the listed extras.

Interesting.

Last edited:
So basically this is just a coupon, which allows you to buy, but only if you preorder it, the regular standard or collectors edition (interesting) of GT6 with a 300 rubles discount (coupon costs 300 rubles, so at the end you pay exactly the same) and all the listed extras.

Interesting.

EDIT: Some people above this post are terribly misunderstanding what this thing actually is.
I'd rather have the laser? key chain. I haven't even pre-ordered the game yet, but I might be able to get the US (NA) version and THIS!

Seriously, I's think that dis will be da awesomest deal, until da next one... :D

I'd rather have the laser? key chain. I haven't even pre-ordered the game yet, but I might be able to get the US (NA) version and THIS!

Seriously, I's think that dis will be da awesomest deal, until da next one... :D
Preorder of the actual game must be done on their website or in one of their stores.

If you want a russian GT6 copy, you can buy it.

Preorder of the actual game must be done on their website or in one of their stores.

If you want a russian GT6 copy, you can buy it.
I only want the keychain, unfortunately. I'm definitely pre-ordering GT6, but it'll only be for the special edition cars. I want a book and a key chain, physical objects. :/

No to Asia and no to Russia.

So basically this is just a coupon, which allows you to buy, but only if you preorder it, the regular standard or collectors edition (interesting) of GT6 with a 300 rubles discount (coupon costs 300 rubles, so at the end you pay exactly the same) and all the listed extras.

Actually, you don't pay the same. It's not mentioned in the short summary, but you cannot get the discount if ypu pre-order the game.
Basically, to get the discount you'd have to wait before they give out all the preordered copies and then buy the game (which the might make 300 rub. more expensive for some time).

Just in case, the info can be found here, but it's Russian only.

Actually, you don't pay the same. It's not mentioned in the short summary, but you cannot get the discount if ypu pre-order the game.
Basically, to get the discount you'd have to wait before they give out all the preordered copies and then buy the game (which the might make 300 rub. more expensive for some time).

Just in case, the info can be found here, but it's Russian only.
I see, you must use the coupon in combination with a non preordered GT6 copy. But then you do get the discount and the prices normally don't raise after release. So at the end you'll have payed the same.

That sentence confused me a little: Для того, чтобы гарантировать себе право на покупку коробочной версии игры одного из изданий, вам необходимо оформить на него предварительный заказ непосредственно на сайте или в одном из наших розничных магазинов.

Last edited:
The other preorder car packs have those names also.

I find it interesting indeed. Those terms have never been used in connection with any GT game I know of. It's got to mean something:idea:💡:sly:

That moment when Russia gets 3x better preorder packs than the USA...

anyone know the sales figure for Russia? I would have to think it might be 1/8 the sales compared to America.

No steelbook... no laser-etched key chain... no "car cards"(whatever that is), while Russia(no disrespect intended) gets 20 cars AND 1 million credits AND key chain AND 300 rubles off($10 off)

It's not an uncommon business practice to offer higher incentives in areas where your sales are weaker and you want strong growth.

That sentence confused me a little: Для того, чтобы гарантировать себе право на покупку коробочной версии игры одного из изданий, вам необходимо оформить на него предварительный заказ непосредственно на сайте или в одном из наших розничных магазинов.

"To guarantee yourself the right to purchase a box version of one of the editions [of the game], you have to pre-order it directly on the site or in one of our retail stores."

I don't quite get what do they mean by "guarantee the right to purchase". Meaning that they'll reserve a copy of the game for the pre-orderer? That sounds quite reasonable. Because our GTA V pre-order pack had that option, too, and the copies got sold out pretty quickly, and now I can't find this game in my local stores (I didn't buy that pack :grumpy:).

This is why preorder bonuses are dangerous and bad for gamers in general. It needs to stop. SONY should show some balls and be the first to end it.

Here you can get the Anniversary edition with this without pre-ordering it:

-Metallic box with special design.
-1 million credits.
-20 anniversary edition cars with improved performance.
-Apex II guide book.
-Special gears/uniforms for your pilots.
-Special Helmets.
-Special Avatars.

That without pre-order the game, that is for 74,95€.

The Regular GT6 edition, if you make a pre-order you can have a DLC with 1m credits for 64,94€.

They are going to add the 5 Anniversary cars that are left but not sure if for the pre-order of the regular game or if you pre-order the Anniversary Edition...so you can have all in one.

But instead of care about the pre-order I rather pay 10 more and get the Anniversary Edition alone which ensure you almost everything.

I think the Anniversary Edition is the same for all the world, or not?

I think the Anniversary Edition is the same for all the world, or not?

The USA does not get that Anniversary Edition. We get an "Anniversary Upgrade" from GameStop which is the game with all 25 15th anniversary cars. Or we get it from Amazon for the 1 million credits.

Either 25 cars or 1 million credits. That's all the USA gets.

Here you can get the Anniversary edition with this without pre-ordering it: -Metallic box with special design. -1 million credits. -20 anniversary edition cars with improved performance. -Apex II guide book. -Special gears/uniforms for your pilots. -Special Helmets. -Special Avatars. That without pre-order the game, that is for 74,95€. The Regular GT6 edition, if you make a pre-order you can have a DLC with 1m credits for 64,94€. They are going to add the 5 Anniversary cars that are left but not sure if for the pre-order of the regular game or if you pre-order the Anniversary Edition...so you can have all in one. But instead of care about the pre-order I rather pay 10 more and get the Anniversary Edition alone which ensure you almost everything. I think the Anniversary Edition is the same for all the world, or not?

Hard steel version??? Not available to everyone. Different countries, different stores, all have different "incentives". It's time to teach these retailers a lesson. Imagine if Apple made an exclusive color/colour or model for one country but not all countries and stores that sell iProducts. Or if only the US can have a choice between 16/32/64gb and Europe only has the 16, while Japan can only have a special pink 64gb 5s and no 5c at all. Preorder bonuses are ONLY good for the stores that have whichever particular content. If all content was available or ALL purchasers of whatever game, THAT is good for us, the gamers. What good are preorder bonuses for people who don't have internet for whatever reason? Preordering used to be about being guaranteed a copy of the game before any Joe Shmoe can get one. Now it's about greed. WE allowed them to do this to us.

Hard steel version??? Not available to everyone. Different countries, different stores, all have different "incentives". It's time to teach these retailers a lesson. Imagine if Apple made an exclusive color/colour or model for one country but not all countries and stores that sell iProducts. Or if only the US can have a choice between 16/32/64gb and Europe only has the 16, while Japan can only have a special pink 64gb 5s and no 5c at all. Preorder bonuses are ONLY good for the stores that have whichever particular content. If all content was available or ALL purchasers of whatever game, THAT is good for us, the gamers. What good are preorder bonuses for people who don't have internet for whatever reason? Preordering used to be about being guaranteed a copy of the game before any Joe Shmoe can get one. Now it's about greed. WE allowed them to do this to us.

The problem is not the preorder bonuses. It's that the preorder bonuses are different for each region. I wouldn't be a bit upset about this if I got anything CLOSE to my GT5 CE in GT6 form, but nope. Just a game, 25 cars, and a, "Screw you. Only Japan, Russia, and EU get those goodies," from Polyphony Digital.

"To guarantee yourself the right to purchase a box version of one of the editions [of the game], you have to pre-order it directly on the site or in one of our retail stores."

I don't quite get what do they mean by "guarantee the right to purchase". Meaning that they'll reserve a copy of the game for the pre-orderer? That sounds quite reasonable. Because our GTA V pre-order pack had that option, too, and the copies got sold out pretty quickly, and now I can't find this game in my local stores (I didn't buy that pack :grumpy:).

Yes it means if you buy a coupon for 300RUR (~10$) they reserve you a copy, with -300RUR off (+bonuses listed in coupon), when it's released. I bought GT5 CE like this.

It's funny that you mentioned Apple products, in a discussion involving selling products in Russia.
Many Russians go absolutely nuts over Apple not getting their stuff in the country at the same time as the U.S. and some othe places. Lots of people are willing to pay 2-3 times the prices to get the latest iphone in the first week of sales, creating a whole re-sell market, meaning that a significant number of people go to, say, Germany, to stand in line there, buy 4-5 phones/pads/whatever then get back to Russia, sell it here and still make a profit even if you account for the price of tickets to another country.

Unfortunately, most consumers love the current system, or aren't willing to say "no" to it.

Well, at least, they aren't cutting a part of the game at launch to give it only to those who preordered it. I don't think that painted cars are essential to have to enjoy the game.

This is why preorder bonuses are dangerous and bad for gamers in general. It needs to stop. SONY should show some balls and be the first to end it.

So because everyone doesn't get the exact same features, no one should be able to pre-order and get the various bonuses? That makes sense:tdown:👎

So because everyone doesn't get the exact same features, no one should be able to pre-order and get the various bonuses? That makes sense:tdown:👎
No, they should just be part of the game. If retailers REALLY want to give is a "preorder bonus", how about a SALE price for preorders? Actually compete with each other for our business. Oh no, we can't do that...

No, they should just be part of the game. If retailers REALLY want to give is a "preorder bonus", how about a SALE price for preorders? Actually compete with each other for our business. Oh no, we can't do that...

Unless things have changed the last few years, the margin on videpgames is puny, there is no room for retailers to discount more than a couple of dollars. Discounted prices come straight from the manufacturer and are passed down to consumers through retailers. If the price is lowered or discounted by more than a couple of dollars it has to come from Sony.

Hard steel version??? Not available to everyone. Different countries, different stores, all have different "incentives". It's time to teach these retailers a lesson. (...) Preorder bonuses are ONLY good for the stores that have whichever particular content. If all content was available or ALL purchasers of whatever game, THAT is good for us, the gamers. What good are preorder bonuses for people who don't have internet for whatever reason? Preordering used to be about being guaranteed a copy of the game before any Joe Shmoe can get one. Now it's about greed. WE allowed them to do this to us.

I completely agree.

"Screw you. Only Japan, Russia, and EU get those goodies," from Polyphony Digital.

I have the same feeling. I feel like I am "bad-born", the one that werent born on the supposed right place and for that reason deserve to pay more for less. And not get all goodies.

I don't think that painted cars are essential to have to enjoy the game.

For my happiness, yes. But Im afraid that they will put some essential content in the future :nervous:

Its a question of justice, fairness. Everyone should be allowed to get the same stuff, even if you have to pay more for extra stuff. If you dont understand that, than it will be hard to explain.

Last edited:
Its a question of justice, fairness. Everyone should be allowed to get the same stuff, even if you have to pay more for extra stuff. If you dont understand that, than it will be hard to explain.

Justice and fairness in global retail markets? Seriously?

Back