Details kit pre-order Gran Turismo 6 in the Russian store

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 102 comments
In USA is like retailers open the boxes and remove the "code keys" that comes inside the box/products and then they try to re-sell that to you or make it look as it is an advantage to you to buy "their" product there.
Here, if they do that is against the law.

No, it's not that codes get removed. In the US we only get the regular disc. No special editions. With our disc preorder from GameStop we get 25 cars or the preorder from Amazon gives us 1 million credits. We get no special Signature, Anniversary, or other type of special edition.

No, it's not that codes get removed. In the US we only get the regular disc. No special editions. With our disc preorder from GameStop we get 25 cars or the preorder from Amazon gives us 1 million credits. We get no special Signature, Anniversary, or other type of special edition.

Got it.

I can see that here:
http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt6/preorder/

Compared to here:
http://www.gran-turismo.com/es/products/gt6/preorder/

We have the regular game or the Anniversary Edition with everything at any retailer here.

"Newest" dream cars? The 458 is a few years old. The latest Lamborghini is the Aventador. The Bugatti Veyron was standard. Maybe it is premium in GT6? Perhaps newer Ferrari's like the F12 will make an experience.

"The entire world is your autodrome"

Okay, I hate saying something like this as it's wildly speculative... but is there any chance this could be a small hint towards the GT Data logger being incorporated with Course Creator? Do a lap on the track and then it appears (roughly) in the game?

"The entire world is your autodrome"

Okay, I hate saying something like this as it's wildly speculative... but is there any chance this could be a small hint towards the GT Data logger being incorporated with Course Creator? Do a lap on the track and then it appears (roughly) in the game?

How about using your phone as the GPS device?
As i just explained here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=260373&page=20

That's a really nice combination. There are currently no plans in the US of anything other than the DLC that I am aware of.

Redundant expression in that sentence.

Would you use that keychain?

The one that came with GT5:

4859105033_5e9ccaed30_z.jpg

They are quite similar, I have this one from GT5 special edition, and really like it. It's nice and heavy and doesn't feel cheap at all, and I have been using it on my set of keys since the game came out and really like it.

The one that came with GT5:

4859105033_5e9ccaed30_z.jpg

They are quite similar, I have this one from GT5 special edition, and really like it. It's nice and heavy and doesn't feel cheap at all, and I have been using it on my set of keys since the game came out and really like it.

The Key chain I got with GT5 looks nothing like this.

GT5's signature edition keychain looks classy. GT6's does not and looks to be cheaper made.

Does GT6 come with an APEX book?

Sounds like more over promising and Im sure they'll under deliver again. Hope they prove me wrong.

They just did:P

This box is the real deal.

I know first-hand that just because something is printed on the box (or in the pamphlet) doesn't mean it'll 100% make it in the game. That being said...

Sounds like more over promising and Im sure they'll under deliver again. Hope they prove me wrong.

The likelihood of them not putting something in the game that's on the box is very slim, and even then, it would most likely be included for free later in the game. What does it matter if it's not there at the start? I think we're going to re-think the way games are made. The old days of everything being on the disc are likely behind us, sadly.

And ultimately, the box is worded pretty vaguely, so a lot of disappointment could stem from over-expectations of content that was never going to happen in the first place.

Box looks real to me. Probably a pre-production designers test print / samples. Of course the copy can still change in the end but it's probably quite close at this point.

Хорошего дня!
Hvala :)

"Newest" dream cars? The 458 is a few years old. The latest Lamborghini is the Aventador. The Bugatti Veyron was standard. Maybe it is premium in GT6? Perhaps newer Ferrari's like the F12 will make an experience.
I don't think you should take it too literally.
I'd love to have a premium Bugatti, too, but we better face the truth - there's no mentioning it is premium. Do you think they would say something like "Ferrari, Lamborghini, and a standard Bugatti"?

300 rubles is around $10. Too cheap price even for Russia. Probably someone's replica.
The price is not of the game itself, it's just this pack. When I'll be buying the game when it comes, it will cost around 2500 rubles (~$83), but the coupon from the package gives me a discount of 300 rub, so the money spent for this pre-order pack won't go to waste.

And remember please: this disc case is just a wrapping for the pack. It's not a complete box art. The description on the front of the box clearly tells that it's a pre-order pack, not a game yet.

If you are surprised by the PS3 disc case packaging, I'll tell you that Russian PSN cards come packed in empty PS3 BD boxes, too.

By the way, 3 years ago, when I bought the GT5 pre-order pack, I've had a code for 6 Stealth cars (like Signature edition had). I'm curious: did anyone of you who had per-ordered GT5 have the Stealth cars code?

Back