Weekly Race Series, Week 32 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 34 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Hello everyone!

Great times and great turnout this week!

Congrats to GoKents who handed out silver platters to everyone it looks like! Nice race man. ;) I'm lookin forward to seeing this replay.

DSMAZDAGTR takes the top spot in the Amateur division with his stunning time. Great run mate! 👍

And Jpec07 captures the podium in an increasingly competitive Beginner division. 👍 Nice work!

PRO:

1.29.723 GoKents
1.30.154 Oliver DePlace
1.30.235 IDAFC21
1.31.152 lotus350
1.31.421 GT3mich

AMATEUR:

1.30.795 DSMAZDAGTR
1.31.428 VG30DETT
1.31.643 cinjun8
1.31.733 noojra
1.32.240 Tofu4G36
1.32.403 akindness
1.32.561 Ellegance
1.32.682 Michael K
1.33.190 Small_Fryz
1.36.105 PunkRock

BEGINNER:

1.32.005 Jpec07
1.32.854 Der Alta
1.33.477 kragbees
1.34.738 gt4

IF YOU HAVE A REPLAY TO POST, POST IT HERE!

Congrats to GoKents who handed out silver platters to everyone it looks like! Nice race man. I'm lookin forward to seeing this replay.

SUCKA DONT DOUBT ME!!!!:P

I gotcha right here.

But yeah, great racing fellas. Im crazy happy about this.

My first overall win ever!!!:D

Lets just hope I can hold it together for the bvb.

Attachments

• 1.29.7.sps
    44.6 KB · Views: 24
Nice win there GoKents 👍 1'29 is a very nice time! :eek:

Congrats to everyone else too :cheers:

Replay later.

Well, I'd love to post up a replay, but unfortunately I do not have access to one of them funky shark port thingies.. Have to work out who here in Oz can get them...

Best I can offer is an MPEG video capture of it.... Assuming anyone is actually interested that is...

I am really interested in one of these sharkport thingies though... Sound like a great idea...

Now I've just got to keep up the good times to show it was not a fluke run... But I must say, I really liked this car, even if in some sections of the track it was almost a handful to drive. Had a few decent laps that were ruined by clipping the wall on the exit to the chicane after the tunnel.

Here ya go.
It may or may not be the right one. I had a few on there from this week, but I'm 99% that its the right one.

Attachments

• gt3olr.xps
    47.5 KB · Views: 9
nice replay kent, it looked a lot like mine...only yours was faster...haha. You really put some time in this one this week, good job, heres my replay

Attachments

• idafc21 - s2000.sps
    45.2 KB · Views: 9
My results are better than I had anticipated. I knew than Kent had me (actually thought he was around 1'29.4) and also thought IDAFC21 was in second (just into the 29's).
I saw a:
1'06.213
1'29.685 w/ a touch @ Tabac on my 10th lap. I was bummed and had to submit my other.
Congratulations to all! 👍
:) :) :) :)

Attachments

• gt3bl_wk32_odeplace#1_ntsc_1_30_154.xps
    46.4 KB · Views: 11
well, i had i known these would be the numbers i might have submitted a time. but as it is i thought poorly of my attempt. time wise, i'd be just ahead of lotus350.

Originally posted by Oliver DePlace
(actually thought he was around 1'29.4)

Yeah, I knew that sort of time was possible.

I ran a dozen 24.4's but I could never stick one and keep the rest of the lap on pace with what I knew I could do.

Kinda dissappointing in that sense, but I still managed to keep a 1.06.1, so I settled for that. Although I was looking forward to nailing a 1.05.??? and with that I know I could have gone into the sub 1.29.5 range.

Oh well.

This one was such a bugger for me. :( So little time, and so much to get done.

Oh well, I'll keep trying. Now to see if I can hunt down a sharkport and get some of these replays to chase. :)

Nice times there and congradumalations to GoKents! 👍

Time to break out the Panoz. :cool:

Congratulations to GoKents on his first ever domination of the Weekly Race Series hehe 👍 Its nice to see how many new people have joined, very nice turnout indeed. Congrats also to DSMAZDAGTR and Jpec for winning their division. I must say Jpec.. I had done a quick first session last week, and your time is faster than what I remember seeing. Keep up the good work 👍 :)

Boom, Talentless... HELP!! I posted the same damn thing a few times :banghead: Sorry... I kept getting page cannot be displayed when posting, so I would check in case it really did post but it didnt, so i clicked a whole bunch of times on submit :banghead: Sorry again.

wow, talk about a slow connection. I could probably do that, but it'd take me a heckoalot of tries...

Edit: Sorry, I had to see if it could be done on an optimized connection with Pentium 4 action. Apparently I can only get to a quitouple post. Again, I'm really sorry (should've done it in the test forum...:indiff:) Meh, oh well. I guess he has faster fingers than I do (as is shown by his racing times...). Again, I'm sorry...

Also, how many weeks of whipping your divisions' butts does it take to move up to the next week (what defines "consistent ability" - How many races is that)?

Well it took me about 10 weeks with several first places.

However, if you ask me, I wouldnt say its just beating the people in your division, but showing that you can beat people in the next division.

Good luck, but I can say for sure, that nagging about what it takes to move up might not be the best way to get people to think about your performance... maybe just racing it out.

Ive gotta ask, how many weeks have you been placing in the podium position in your division?

Keep in mind that I was one of the earliest to move up and it was 10-11 weeks of (no it was 11) weeks of racing in the top spots of the amatuer division before I moved up to the pros.

And for that matter, also keep in mind that I never won my division since week 10 or 11 until just last week.

good luck.

Oh yeah, STOP WITH THE DAMN SPAM.

My mail was full and for this crap :D just keep it in mind that people actually get notices about those post. :irked:

Back