Ricers take note!!! How to do up your Vauxhall Nova with only £30 ;)

• Thread starter wee_man
  • 28 comments
comedy_novas.jpg

:bowdown:

There used to be an image here, but it went down.

Bah?

:odd: You know the only difference between this idiot and that other idiot William Hung? Well maybe I don't have to say anything more... :rolleyes:

I would pay to see a car that is that ****ty. The 'exhaust system' and the 'paint' stripes are just beyond all comprehension to me!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No - that was a mickey-take.

These guys, on the other hand, are deadly serious about modifying their Novas:

76_1_b.JPG

1653Nova_01.jpg

corsasportripped.jpg

Ahhhh, Famine and his Novas! I remember seeing the bottom one before!

And another lovely Nova for everyone's viewing pleasure.
nova.jpg

Someone get me a plane ticket to the UK and an RPG...

Ah yes - daan posted it before :D

I'm not sure which is worse - a crap Nova to which lot's of attention has been paid getting everything neat and tidy, or a crap Nova with random cack glued to it... :D They're both still Novas...

Another thing that I am becoming increasingly aware of is the increase in size and rediulusness of the spoilers stuck on first generation Toyota MR2s.
I have seen bookcase, high risers and huge aluminium bolt ons.

Actually, when the first item he bought was chicken wire, I had hope, but in the end, he just junked it up.

ExigeExcel
Another thing that I am becoming increasingly aware of is the increase in size and rediulusness of the spoilers stuck on first generation Toyota MR2s.
I have seen bookcase, high risers and huge aluminium bolt ons.
Keep in mind MR2s are rear wheel drive, so a good downforce producing spoiler will aid the car's performance. Sticking a spoiler on an FF car like a Nova is about the most idiotic thing you could do to try to improve performance, which is why they are so hilarious.

Even though it's been lowered to within an inch of it's life, has a pointless "USS Nimitz" flight deck spoiler on the back, a bonnet scoop for a non-existant top-mounted intercooler and looks like a Lada Samara?

Bah, I just spent the last 3/4 hour looking at lousy riced cars thanks to this thread!

And yet another Nova for GTP's viewing pleasure

6265_b.jpg

Famine
Even though it's been lowered to within an inch of it's life, has a pointless "USS Nimitz" flight deck spoiler on the back, a bonnet scoop for a non-existant top-mounted intercooler and looks like a Lada Samara?
I don't know what a Lada Samara is (but do know what a Suzuki Samurai is, since its model name sounds alike), I like the drag-racing-spoiler, which is better suited for hatchbacks anyway, and low is cool :cool: :D

It's not overdone, and I like that :)

Victor Vance
I don't know what a Lada Samara is (but do know what a Suzuki Samurai is, since its model name sounds alike), I like the drag-racing-spoiler, which is better suited for hatchbacks anyway, and low is cool :cool: :D

It's not overdone, and I like that :)

You like it? It's not been overdone?

Here's the eBay ad. I would warn you to stand well away from the screen, but you seem to be functionally blind anyway, so I doubt there'll be a problem.

Oh, and "Language Warning". Not because it's rude, but because it's so bad that reading it may make you illiterate.

Famine

Here's the eBay ad. I would warn you to stand well away from the screen, but you seem to be functionally blind anyway, so I doubt there'll be a problem.
Notice on the engine picture how he zooms in on the air filter, so he doesn't show how the filter is almost the same size as the rest of the engine :lol:

Gotta love the 48 size font too!

*edit* I actually read the text, and whoever is selling this monstrosity has the grammar of a third grader! For example:

IT WOULD BE GRATE IF IT HAD A FULL WHITE LEATHER INTERIA.
I should have taken Famine's warning more seriously...

Dude, did a 7-year old do the bodykit? Or maybe the owner can't use a computer and had his son do it?

BTW, that car can't do 'Inertia' for s**t. :D

Also, I don't think Famine can argue it's the best done up Nova of the bunch ;)

TheCracker
...i can only presume that this is a 'Team Uncle Bens' Nova?
To quote the Uncle Ben's commercial

'Uncle Ben's. Rice it up!'

I will pay money to see someone put that on the side of some riced up car, along with the Uncle Ben's logo.

Famine
You likeHere's the eBay ad. I would warn you to stand well away from the screen, but you seem to be functionally blind anyway, so I doubt there'll be a problem.

Oh, and "Language Warning". Not because it's rude, but because it's so bad that reading it may make you illiterate.

:lol: he imagines someone in their right mind may buy it for £2,795?? Even the current bid of £275 is too much. Probably a bid from Green peace hoping to recycle all the plastic ;)

Ev0
Bah, I just spent the last 3/4 hour looking at lousy riced cars thanks to this thread!

And yet another Nova for GTP's viewing pleasure

6265_b.jpg

:lol: these are some amazingly cheesy machines....but that one takes the cake!!

Back