GT4 BMW Series 1 Virtual Drive is OUT!!!

• Thread starter amar212
  • 1,104 comments

amar212

GTSurgeons.com
Premium
Croatia
Croatia
Disc has BMW Series 1 normal and diesel model, Nurburgring, Capri and New York.

Latest graphic code (IMHO improved over Prologue).

Let the drive begin.

Full impressions later tonight.

Enjoy - I think ??

tell me - would it mean anything if I said (forgive the spelling Im going to type it how its said !!)

Jess ti ?? or Sta shi radio danas ???

:eek: :eek: :eek: .......where where where!!!! Is it a demo disk from BMW......How do I get one......Is it available in the UK?

👍 Cool......tell us later what its like!!!...get some screens if ya can!!!

Robin :D

Please, do tell where we can get it.
eek.gif

We want to know what its like! Screenes would be nice if you can do em :D

This makes me want to play gtp some more...*sets up ps2*

Got it from the one guy :).

One lap per track, after it sais something like "for a real drive contact your nearest BMW dealer", it has a nice movie with Series 1 on it, like the one seen on Prius Edition.

You can select tyres, traction on/of, basically same as Prologue.

Graphic rocks.

I'll post the screens from my mobile phone camera later tonight, it is the only way I can do it today.

VIPERGTSR01
A vid of a entire lap of the ring would be nice.

Looks like we'll have to wait for someone else to pick up a copy, kudos to amar if he's dedicated enough to post shots via a phone camera.

This is some great info! I looked at the Croatian BMW website and didn't find anything (well I cant read it...). I think it will only be released in Europe though. If there is one there then PD wouldn't bother to make one for here (NA) or in Asia....

Look people, if I got this yesterday late night.

And I'll try to make some vids via phone too, but I will not promise anything. Screens will do. As the demo apears more widely, guess soomeone with the right equipment will do the job properly.

And please, be reasonable about my source.

Hope that all of you will get the chance to lay the hands on this Baby Beamer soon.

On Croatian: Drago mi je citati i Hrvatski ovdje - ovaj demo ce se uskoro rasiriti posvuda, a da li ce Tomic ikada dobiti svoju verziju za nas hrvatske smrtinke, to tek treba vidjeti. Ako dobije, zalihe nece dugoo trajati:).

Latest Posts

Back