GT4 Gamesave with all arcade cars/tracks unlocked

• Thread starter Delirious
  • 84 comments

Delirious

Meh
Premium
Metroider17
Something I am looking for but have yet to find...would someone happen to have a copy of that?
smile.gif
Thanks!

The only version save of that I have so far with all the cars in the arcade is the Japanese one.

I have an American Save which has all the cars in GT Mode and all the tracks. Unfortunately there are only 250 or so cars in the Arcade.

XVII
Something I am looking for but have yet to find...would someone happen to have a copy of that?
smile.gif
Thanks!
(Spoiler below) After fooling around with Codebreaker v.9, I now have a clean gamesave (if anyone want it, I can email it to you):

All gold licenses
All arcade tracks unlocked
Most cars from garage selectable in arcade also
Special black version Toyota GT One Race Car
Special black version Mazda 787B
Special black version Nissan R390 Race Car
Special black version Nissan R92CP Race Car
Special black version Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (the 100% prize)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (purple/white)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (blue/white)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (red/green/white)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (white)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (black/silver)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (yellow/black)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (orange)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (red)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (green/yellow)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (blue)
Mercedes Sauber C 9 Race Car '89
Jay Leno Tank Car '03
Secret Prize cars (~15) you can't buy or see at the dealerships (e.g. Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car '97)
Other handpicked cars that I like (~60)

Money: $1,000,000,000
A-spec points: 0
B-spec points: 0
Percentage completed: 0%
Days: 250

This is my starting save point. I am now going to start the game and race manually and without any more cheats.

supergoop
(Spoiler below) After fooling around with Codebreaker v.9, I now have a clean gamesave (if anyone want it, I can email it to you):

All gold license (and 15 prize cars)
All arcade tracks unlocked
Special black version Toyota GT One Race Car
Special black version Mazda 787B
Special black version Nissan R390 Race Car
Special black version Nissan R92CP Race Car
Special black version Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (the 100% prize)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (purple/white)
Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo 04 (red/green)
Mercedes Sauber C 9 Race Car '89
Other handpicked cars that I like (~50)

Money: $1,000,000,000
A-spec points: 0
B-spec points: 0
Percentage completed: 0%
Days: 30

This is my starting save point. I am now going to start the game and race manually and without any more cheats.

P.S. If you want, I can customize the gamesave with your own name :)

Can u send it to me please~~~my e-mail address is sky147760539@hotmail.com

sunkist
Can u send it to me please~~~my e-mail address is sky147760539@hotmail.com
Sure, but I need to wait until tomorrow... I am currently B-spec'ing the 24hr. Nurburgring, trying to win a different colour F1 prize car.

Also, I can only email you the gamesave in Codebreaker format. I don't know how to convert it to other format. You'll need Codebreaker v.8 or above to use it.

sunkist
alright~~thanks.......
Sunkist, I just emailed the gamesave to you. I have also updated my original post with more "special secret" cars. These are prize cars you can't even view at the dealership. Please let me know if you can download it. Enjoy!

supergoop
Sunkist, I just emailed the gamesave to you. I have also updated my original post with more "special secret" cars. These are prize cars you can't even view at the dealership. Please let me know if you can download it. Enjoy!

i just got ur save~~~but i only had ARMAX ~~i will try to find a way the convert codebreak to ARMAX~~anyway thank you for email me ur save~~

RogsR34UK
Could you email that save in my direction I can convert it to other formats (after testing it to ensure it works).

I'll even risk it on a dial up. Please send to rogs@dial.pipex.com

Thanks.
No prob. Since the time I emailed it to Sunkist, I have updated my gamesave with lots more F1 cars colours. I just can't seem to get the last Blue/White colour. I will email it to you as soon as I get it (soon).

Ok RogsR34UK, I just emailed my Gamesave to you, including ALL 11 F1's and the Special Black cars. It is in Codebreaker format, but let's see if you can convert it.

Let me know how it goes.

Enjoy!

RogsR34UK, I just sent you an updated gamesave by email.

Most of the cars from my previous save were traded in from another memory card which meant they won't be available in Arcade :ouch: I have corrected that, and now most of my cars are also available Arcade mode 👍

Please use my updated gamesave instead of the old one. Any luck with the converstion? Thanks!

RogsR34UK
The PS2 Save Builder I have (I forget the URL I downloaded it from) works fine. I successfully loaded the save as a .max type into the game. I uploaded the .max save to my Web space here if anyone wants to download it:

http://www.rogs.dial.pipex.com/GRANTURISMO4Gamedata.max
Cool! Good going Rogs.

So, how do you like it? Even if you decide not to use my save, if you have another memory card, you can at least use it to trade in the special cars and collect all the different F1 colours :)

Great work supergoop & Rogs.I dl'd the save Rogs linked and converted it to .xps/.sps and did some trading to help fill out a save im working on.Im wondering was the original save PAL format or NTSC?

IforceV8
Great work supergoop & Rogs.I dl'd the save Rogs linked and converted it to .xps/.sps and did some trading to help fill out a save im working on.Im wondering was the original save PAL format or NTSC?
:) The original save was NTSC (US/Canada).

IforceV8

Hey Iforce what program did you use to convert it? or if possible could you send me .sps file?? Thanks

N

kek23k
So is this save for the US version or for the UK version?
The original save was created with Codebreaker v.9 from the North America (NA) version of GT4. I assume that even when converted to another save format, it'd still remain NA.

dfwmirage
I have codebreaker v.9. Can I please have the codes. afterhrsplayer@yahoo.com
I only used Codebreaker to help me create the gamesave. I still had to manually put it together. For example, I used the "Max Time" code to help me get all the F1 colours. I also used other people's gamesave to trade-in the black cars. To unlock the good cars in Arcade mode, I had to use the "Buy anything for $1" code and then manually purchase the cars (this was very time consuming).

I have just emailed you my gamesave with all the secret cars, but as far as I know, codes to unlock secret cars and all the F1 colours do not exist (yet).

supergoop
I only used Codebreaker to help me create the gamesave. I still had to manually put it together. For example, I used the "Max Time" code to help me get all the F1 colours. I also used other people's gamesave to trade-in the black cars. To unlock the good cars in Arcade mode, I had to use the "Buy anything for $1" code and then manually purchase the cars (this was very time consuming).

I have just emailed you my gamesave with all the secret cars, but as far as I know, codes to unlock secret cars and all the F1 colours do not exist (yet).

Thank you so much. The game file works perfect. 👍

You need something like a Sharkport (difficult to obtain) or MaxDrive to be able to transfer the saves. MaxDrive is better because you don't need your PS2 next to the PC. You have a 16Mb USB pen drive that come with it that you transfer the saves on (unfortunately it doesn; work with Photomode in GT4. I have a Memorex 128Mb Thumb Drive which works happily with my MaxDrive and also Photomode in GT4 so I usually use that with the MaxDrive software on the PS2. On the PC you can just copy the saves to it.

RogsR34UK
You need something like a Sharkport (difficult to obtain) or MaxDrive to be able to transfer the saves. MaxDrive is better because you don't need your PS2 next to the PC. You have a 16Mb USB pen drive that come with it that you transfer the saves on (unfortunately it doesn; work with Photomode in GT4. I have a Memorex 128Mb Thumb Drive which works happily with my MaxDrive and also Photomode in GT4 so I usually use that with the MaxDrive software on the PS2. On the PC you can just copy the saves to it.

In other words, if i copy it on my usb stick and transfer it to my PS2 memcard, the memcard won't recognize it, right ?? :guilty:

Latest Posts

Back