What car to use. GT Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vip
  • 8 comments
  • 756 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vip

Messages
38
Hey guys im useing my fastest car whitch is the nissan Motul pitwork, it is a fine car but it just cant keep upto those race cars. Im talking about the race in the Professional legue. Or is there a setup to help me win?

You know what pisses me off? these damn cars never pit! where as I have to and sometimes twice!
 
Yes I am, sorry, forgot to add that.
 
Dude, use Search! There are plenty threads about this.
 
use u r Motul Pitwork to B-spec the El Capitan Enduro it only takes 1 hour and you get a Minolta this will surely be enought to win the GT Championship i done it easily beating each race by about 15 seconds : 👍
 
wish i just read this as i just brought the S7 and its a barge!
 
GranTuri55
El Capitan Enduro it only takes 1 hour and you get a Minolta : 👍


I take it thats in the extream events? ive just hit 24% lol, one more % and I get to race in there!

PS: Just want to say you guys rock as ive never come accross a more helpful bunch! 👍
 
There are a number of cars that you can run in this race and win with easily. However, a lot of it seems to depend on the lineup that you're going against. I used the Minolta, but got matched up against one too. The second time I run it, there wasn't a Minolta and it was MUCH easier.

You will probably have to find a way to eat up that last 1% so you can enter the endurnace races and win one of the "Prototype (P-1 I think officially)" race cars like the Minolta or one of the Nissans.
 
Hello Vip & WELCOME to the GTP Forums! 👍
I One Minute SEARCH yielded four of the probably TWENTY threads already started about this Series. You might want to check HERE or HERE or HERE or HERE before a Moderator Locks this thread.
To Directly answer your query...The MOTUL/PITWORK Z is MORE than capable of winnin tHis Series REGARDLESS of the "AI" Lineup! 👍 ...O.G. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back