GT Mobile Movie Leaked

France
Nantes
P308R
Hello Everybody,

Today I received a strange email from a friend of mine. There was a attachment send with it. As I read this, i thought wow, A true Gt Mobile Movie.

Well as for this I uploaded the movie and I was wondering if someone is able to confirm that this is truely a gt mobile movie. quality is poor due to capturing with digcam or mobile phone i think. Don´t now where and how this footage was captured, but enjoy :)

Seems to be a S2000 at Tsukuba as far as i can figure it out

Regards,
doblocruiser

Small movie can be downloaded here(4.5mb):
http://rapidshare.de/files/10610833/gtmobileleakedcam1.mp4.html

*Downloading*

Edit : It looks fake to me. That good graphics on the PSP, I'll cry!
And bad qualityon the video, so I can't really judge yet.

I'll say fake.

Looks to me like he simply recorded a replay from GT4, then threw it on a memory card and is watching it on the PSP.. just playing back the video.

Yes, you can see the memory stick light flashing. That quite prooves it's fake...

G.T
Yes, you can see the memory stick light flashing. That quite prooves it's fake...

Ah, is that what light is.. I did not know that. :) (don't own a PSP.. :guilty:)

I was also going to point out the cropping around the edges of the frame... PSP games don't have that, do they? They're always full-frame, yes? But I know GT4 sometimes does that, especially at higher resolutions (like, oh, 480p widescreen, which would be the ideal way of capturing a video feed for PSP playback).

Thanks guys!

I had also my doubts but you are confirming this is just a replay. To bad! Really hoped this could be something!

Best regards,
doblocruiser

doblocruiser
Hello Everybody,

Today I received a strange email from a friend of mine. There was a attachment send with it. As I read this, i thought wow, A true Gt Mobile Movie.

Well as for this I uploaded the movie and I was wondering if someone is able to confirm that this is truely a gt mobile movie. quality is poor due to capturing with digcam or mobile phone i think. Don´t now where and how this footage was captured, but enjoy :)

Seems to be a S2000 at Tsukuba as far as i can figure it out

Regards,
doblocruiser

Small movie can be downloaded here(4.5mb):
http://rapidshare.de/files/10610833/gtmobileleakedcam1.mp4.html

Nah, this is just a GT4 replay recorded to computer, and then transferred to PSP. I can make such a video also, and even put my hands in there to pretend I'm actually driving, to make it more realistic.

Arwin
Nah, this is just a GT4 replay recorded to computer, and then transferred to PSP. I can make such a video also, and even put my hands in there to pretend I'm actually driving, to make it more realistic.

Hahahaha! That would be nice! :dunce:
My request: Pagani Zonda at Laguna Seca :sly:

Regards,
doblocruiser

ps: When are you taking the vows 👍

Back