SkylineObsession

Expert daydreamer
Premium
New Zealand
New Zealand
SkylineObsession
Mangosaurus
VIEW MY OLD GALLERY FIRST! :cool:

To get to the updates simply click on the pictures below the 'boring stuff' section.

Your comments would be very much appreciated!!

{-BORING STUFF-}
1. I use Ulead Photo Express 3.0 to edit the photo's but only apply one layer of brightness to them (not all though, some pics come out worse).
2. I've split each update into track categories/headings/banners instead of the common car type category/heading/banner. Only have to make 52 logos max. that way!
3. I'm harsh with my selections (at least, i want to be!), i really try to avoid uploading pictures with fuzzy textures (from being too zoomed in), jagged edges around things, too much motion blur or something that i could have fixed a bit before i saved the pic onto the flash drive. Some i may include just because they are overall a really good photo and the fault doesn't ruin it too much.
4. The background of the latest update logo is a picture from that update and the background of all the track logos are taken from somewhere on that track.
5. All pictures are resized to 1024x768, or 768x1024 (vertical pics) resolution.
6. Lastly, as some of you may be aware, thumbnails can be decieving - so if a thumbnail looks bad the full-size isn't!! All pics i upload are meant to be desktop quality pics!

{-UPDATES-}
Febuary 1st, 2006

March 1st, 2006

May 11th, 2006

May 19th, 2006

May 27th, 2006

March 6th, 2007

March 6th, 2007

March 13th, 2007

one2tu.jpg

autumnring3ew.jpg

cathedral11ty.jpg

georgev4op.jpg

grandcanyon7zi.jpg

seoul9eg.jpg

tahitimaze0jf.jpg

testcourse4yc.jpg

Nice pics and nice start(again). 👍 Your scenery shots are nice and interesting to look at. Stop by my gallery sometime.

Thanks guys, i do check other peoples galleries when i have the time and will check on yours from time to time. :)

I like those NSX pics too, it is my favourite NSX (has the rims from the '01 or whatever year model) so i had to take pics of it. :D Will probably be in another update eventually. ;)

Thanks TURBO, but by black bars do you mean the borders around each picture? If so then there is nothing i can do about that, as it is just the border ImageShack puts around them (aren't there in the big versions). :) :cool:

Hey thanks Vonie. :) I'd have a LOT more track pictures if the textures were of a better quality, a lot of photos don't make the cut for me. :eek:

Mustang-man
Thanks TURBO, but by black bars do you mean the borders around each picture? If so then there is nothing i can do about that, as it is just the border ImageShack puts around them (aren't there in the big versions). :) :cool:

You can take them off when you upload your pictures. Just check the box that says to remove them. :)

Ah okay. I upload them by right clicking on them though, so it may not be possible. Will still check to see if it can be done. :)

Sweet restart!!! 👍 I love the pics with the blue Evo VI on gravel! Excellent work!! To bad about the black borders on your pics...

Feel free to drop by my gallery! :)

There should be a checkbox below the browse button that's asks you to remove the bars. If you can't see it, register, since you get a lot of other features.

That second to last Tahiti shot is awesome. All the other photos look good too, expecially since they're unedited. 👍

Also, come to my gallery, and comment if you like it. :cheers:

Register as in pay? And thanks for your comments peeps. :) The boxes are starting to bug me a little now. ;)

sometimes it quite annoys me when people go: nice pics, take a look at my gallery if you can, coz it mayaswell be sayin YEAH I DONT CARE BOUT YOUR PICS, JUST LOOK AT MY GALLERY WHEN YOU CAN, i mean, is there any thought in the criticism/praise being said

I know EXACTLY how you feel mate. ;) :cool: 👍 They should only be allowed to say it ONCE in a topic, i've seen people do it more than once (personally i've never asked anyone to look at my gallery when commenting in others' ones).

Mustang-man
I know EXACTLY how you feel mate. ;) :cool: 👍 They should only be allowed to say it ONCE in a topic, i've seen people do it more than once (personally i've never asked anyone to look at my gallery when commenting in others' ones).
With all due respect, I know I've asked you (very kindly! :lol:) to take a look at my gallery if you wanted to, but you can't say I haven't looked and commented on your pics. (And before you ask, I do like your work!) Therefore I hope you're not thinking I'm only interested in promoting my own shots! In any case, keep up the good work and have a wonderful weekend!

Oh, i mainly meant the people who keep asking others to look in their gallery multiple times in the same topic - saying it once is perfectly fine in my eyes. :cool:
I've looked briefly at other people's galleries when i've had the chance but haven't left comments in them yet. I'll get around to it eventually. :)

If i thought it was all about other people promoting their galleries, then the topic would just be filled with posts like "yeah whatever dude, just take a look at my gallery okay?" or "click here to go to my gallery" or "go to my gallery or i'll tell my mummy on you and she will get mad" etc. ;)

Hope i haven't sounded ungratefull or anything. :embarrassed:

Mustang-man
Oh, i mainly meant the people who keep asking others to look in their gallery multiple times in the same topic - saying it once is perfectly fine in my eyes. :cool:
I've looked briefly at other people's galleries when i've had the chance but haven't left comments in them yet. I'll get around to it eventually. :)

If i thought it was all about other people promoting their galleries, then the topic would just be filled with posts like "yeah whatever dude, just take a look at my gallery okay?" or "click here to go to my gallery" or "go to my gallery or i'll tell my mummy on you and she will get mad" etc. ;)

Hope i haven't sounded ungratefull or anything. :embarrassed:
Okay, I see your point! :) And no, you didn't sound ungrateful. And, euh, feel free to visit my gallery! :lol: Just kidding!!!

New update coming soon. Either that or this gallery will be going to the GTX if they make a photomode forum.

im going to give you more positive reinforcment for the ambient shots, mixed with the auto shots. i absolutly love that style. i will most definently be coming back to see your updates. 👍 word

i like your shots from autumn ring...its an interesting track to race on when you have a bunch of high powered cars on such a tight and twisty bit of track..nice work

Lovely photos in the Grand Canyon with the Lancer. The ones at Laguna Seca with the blue bird are also very good. You choose nice camera angles. Great sense of speed in all photos, specially with the Viper in Autumn Ring.
I will keep in touch with your gallery to see your progress.:)

Back