Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,589 comments
FD !
image003hv5.jpg

You mean that generic dark colored car that you can't actually see the rear end of and don't know that it's a hatch because you know nothing about generic European cars? :P

Friday afternoon and yesterday lunchtime...

CGT
ben_continentalgt_00a-4.jpg

Two-tone Flying Spur
ben_flyingspur_00a.jpg

M3
bmw_m3_00a-1.jpg

M3
bmw_m3_00c.jpg

M3 Conv.
bmw_m3convertible_00a.jpg

Fer 328 GTS
fer_328gts_00a.jpg

fer_360_00a-1.jpg

fer_430_00a.jpg

456 GTA
fer_456gta_002.jpg

Ditto
fer_456gta_00a.jpg

Jazz
hon_jazz_00a.jpg

G-Spyder
lam_gallardospyder_00a.jpg

Elise
lot_elise_00a-1.jpg

Quattroporte
mas_quattroporte_00a-1.jpg

SLK
mer_slk_00a.jpg

Evo X
mit_evox_00a.jpg

GTR
nis_gtr_00a-1.jpg

GTR
nis_r35gtr_00b-6.jpg

GTR
nis_r35gtr_00c-6.jpg

GT-T
nis_skylinegtt_00a.jpg

GT-T
nis_skylinegtt_00b.jpg

911 Carrera RS (Wish I got a better photo of this, it just slipped under my radar =[)
por_911carrerars_00a.jpg

por_993_00a.jpg

996 Cab
por_996cabriolet_00a.jpg

996 GT3
por_996gt3_00a-1.jpg

por_997_00a-2.jpg

997 Gemballa Biturbo
por_997turbogemballa_00a.jpg

Boxster
por_boxster_00a.jpg

Cayenne Gemballa Biturbo
por_cayennegemballabiturbo_00b.jpg

Cayenne Gemballa Biturbo
por_cayennegembellabiturbo_ooa.jpg

Cayenne GT-S
por_cayennegts_00a.jpg

Rolls
rol_00a-1.jpg

Haha!
rol_phantom_00a.jpg

Toyota Origin
toy_origin_00c.jpg

Last edited:
I like the look of the ML's with that adventure package that has the side steps and rear mounted spare, just as they offer on the Cayenne.

I love the Morgan as well, if I could have any car that would probably be the one I would take. Plus it has MINI Cooper headlamps :lol:.

The Aeromax is downright georgeous, I’d sooooooooo aeromax it!

And Rue, three Gemballas in one morning? Come on.

Let’s post something now:

Very clean drag-styles Malibú with Cowl hood and hood pins, Iroc Z Wheels and drag radials, even if it’s grandma’s car, its cool.
ghg070.jpg

This might look like a normal Duster but is in truth a Mexican Super Bee with a 360 underhood, it should have a hood tachometer but its gone, indeed, it had the hole forit’s wires.
ghg068.jpg

Then yet another mexican Super Bee, this time the last gen of the Mexican Bees before they were killed in favor of the Magnum; think of this car as a same-year Road Runer or 360 Volare, but with a Bee instead of a bird: 360 Slapstick auto.
ghg067.jpg

Early 7 series BMW, odd spot here:
ghg063.jpg

ghg062.jpg

Another last-gen Mexican Super Bee, even if I post two at the same post, they are still quite a rare find because you have to know how to ID them, as most of the stuff that made these look different could also be bought over the counter at the Mopar dealer and installed in your I-6 Valiant or Dart:
ghg055.jpg

Yet another Mexican Muscle Car, a Mexican Monte Carlo SS, it differs from the Us one in that we did have a 350 underhood in the model (unlike the 305s in some of thoe) and our differentials were bulletproof Danas instead of the puny 7.5 the US cars had; 4-speed Hurst-shifted too. Mismatched wheels not part of the package.
ghg053.jpg

911 with engine pulled out for repairs, you don’t see early Porsche here often (any Porsche, for that matter), much less one without guts:
ghg051.jpg

ghg050.jpg

I promise I’ll get a better pic of this poor Chevelle 4-door wich has been riced out to hell, check out the… thing below the bumper and the Super Bee hoodscoops…
ghg048.jpg

Another very decent Maverick, quite the look-alike of the one in my last post:
ghg046.jpg

Outside a custom bike shop, found this bunch of mild choppers:
ghg042.jpg

ghg043.jpg

ghg045.jpg

ghg044.jpg

Last but not least, the traditional rice, this time in a most unviable candidate: a Rambler:
ghg047.jpg

And a more common Ka:
ghg072.jpg

That’s it (:

Excellent spot on the Aeromax Serge. 👍
Rue: Why'd you take a photo of a Jazz in the rain? :P Also, the people who bought the Cayenne Gemballa Biturbo has no taste!!! :yuck:

Yet another Mexican Muscle Car, a Mexican Monte Carlo SS, it differs from the Us one in that we did have a 350 underhood in the model (unlike the 305s in some of thoe) and our differentials were bulletproof Danas instead of the puny 7.5 the US cars had; 4-speed Hurst-shifted too. Mismatched wheels not part of the package.
ghg053.jpg

Funny how Mexico actually makes a better car than America for once! :lol:

Nice spot on the Morgan Serge.

I love that car sooo much, I love the design, its so different, and when you would see one at the stop light, you don't expect it run rings around most other sport cars. Its a awesome sleeper!

I just found an article with these pictures on Google,and the name of
the car is Morgan Aeromax Coupe and there where only 100 made.
Looks the same as the car that I took pics of.

Nice job on the research on discovering exactly what the car is! 👍 Even more props to the excellent spot! :cheers:

Back