GT 300
Pole Record : New JGTC track
Circuit Record : New JGTC track

qualifresults0bs.jpg

Round 3
Track : Côte D'Azur - 3.35km
Deadline : May 13 @ 9:00PM EST
CLICK HERE to check the time

*NEW RULES* : Deadline is now at 9:00PM EST to ensure the results will go up on the very same day.

entrants7ku.jpg

RULES : Standard online racing rules for clean racing applied at all times.

Qualifications :

2 wheels on track at all times
Rumble strips are part of the track
No wall riding
No wall touching
No short cutting
No cheating of any kind

Illegal Shots :

NONE

NO SECTOR TIMES TALKING WHAT SO EVER IN THIS THREAD

SETTINGS

GT4 Main Menu ---> Arcade Mode ---> Time Trials ---> Select Track ---> Choose Your Car

Quick Tune-Up

Power - Check entrants list
Weight - Check entrants list
Top Speed - Driver's choice
Driving Aids - None
Transmission - Automatic / Manual
Tire Type - Racing
Front tires - RSH/RH/RM/RS/RSS
Rear tires - RSH/RH/RM/RS/RSS

*NEW RULES* : Top 5 now gets points on qualification ; 3-2-2-1-1

TIME SENDING FORMAT

Send your replays to eatsviper4lunch@gmail.com

I WANT THE REPLAY FILE OF EVERYONE WHO CAN PROVIDE ONE. IF YOU HAVE A REPLAY FILE TO SEND YOU USE MY EMAIL ADDRESS, IF YOU DON'T YOU JUST PM ME HERE ON GTP. DO NOT SEND ME YOUR TIME IN AN EMAIL WITHOUT A REPLAY FILE ATTACHED.

Team :
Driver Name :
Racing Class :

Car No. :
Car :
Power :
Weight :

Best Lap With Sector Times :
Tire Set :

*NEW RULES* : 10 secs penalty on the race time for full-timers not submitting on qualification

So this is it. NSX guys you received a 2% bump now with 546hp. On top of that you're at 1060-1070kg so now is the time to perform. RE Amemiya I gave you guys 2% now with 321hp, all of you are also light. The rest is the same. Until the end I'm not interested to hear anymore the "I need more hp" quote.

Just say thank you for the hp boost you received and give it your all for the rest of the season. :)

holl01 you're out, strike 3 for you mate.

If I could do it, I'd change out the steering gearbox on the Altezza at Monaco. I have a feeling that the Dual-Shock drivers might have a slight advantage here.

Thanks eats. :)

No more big school projects for me to do as far as I know, and a track I actually like. :)

See you guys on pole..... I hope.

Oh darn, my session last night for this race is null, I have to add 1% more weight! :)

Regarding power adjustments...

Zeratul, I drove your car around Monaco last night stock to stock (JGTC Power spec) against the Au Cerumo, Z, and my GT-R and I've gotta say I want to trade!!! I lapped like 0.3" faster and it was SO much easier to drive.

Also in light of your finish this week, you're in pretty good shape!

Now let's see what I can do after strapping on 2% more weight!!

-SHig

👍 on all the adjustments there Eats', even if it wasn't my car ;)
Took a quick spin around last night. This is going to be a wild week :scared:
Pole should be just :dunce: quick...
I'll be the one in the back, sucking dust :yuck:

Hope your day goes well there Birthday Boy :sly: :dopey:
Like Andy, I kind of stopped counting during the first Century :D

Well, I'll tell you what will be the side-bet competition for next week guys!

Total number of force-pits taken in a submitted race! :D

Especially when either accelerating out of the Loews hairpin, or at the exit of the swimming pool section!

It's gonna be hard to keep it off the walls and get past the AI cleanly.

Now I understand why F1 drivers get the money they do, just for doing this race once a year!

And for those interested..........here's a map!

And also, as a side note......

J.R. mate!
Eatsviper4lunch
holl01 you're out, strike 3 for you mate.
That sucks for you mate, sorry!

Neil

First...Happy Birthday Eats! :cheers:

SHigSpeed
Regarding power adjustments...

Zeratul, I drove your car around Monaco last night stock to stock (JGTC Power spec) against the Au Cerumo, Z, and my GT-R and I've gotta say I want to trade!!! I lapped like 0.3" faster and it was SO much easier to drive.

Also in light of your finish this week, you're in pretty good shape!

Now let's see what I can do after strapping on 2% more weight!!

-SHig
JGTC power (missed that in your PM)? But our hp settings have been adjusted, so it's not much of a scientific test. Anyway, not to worry, I'll make do with her. Thanks again for the testing 👍

As for Motegi, I probably could've taken 2nd step on the podium if I'd had time to run a wee bit cleaner. I just found her pretty twitchy there.

Onward to Monaco :)

EDIT: Speaking of Monaco, looks like I'll be in Switzerland around the time of the Monaco GP. I reckon it'll cost a fortune and finding accommodation will be hell, but anyone been before with some suggestions to throw my way?

👍 thanks Neil
:ill: you're right thou mate, it does suck :yuck:
we had a shot at the championship if I kept on hitting points... oh well :grumpy:

Yes, this is going to be a tricky week :nervous:
whipping around the last hairpin and lose control of the wheel, forced pit :guilty: where did that come from ?

In the meantime, I'd like another .5 off the qual before submitting. Don't think there is much more there... already shaved 1.5 off the initial run.

Still trying to figure out pit sequence and lap times that I want to run, that is once I figure out how many laps this week is going to be :dunce:
I should be faster this week than last :dopey: now that my "mad on" is over with :dopey:

and Scott.... we're about to send you to the tailors for a fitting, you're starting to get a little heavy there bro :)

If you're expecting FORCED PIT penalty system for this round think again please.

From now on I'm no more babysitting. It's over. Full-timers not submitting in the past I was PMing to get an update on the situation, no more. You have a teammate and he's not submitting well message him and wake him up. Me I'm just looking at this laying back and when I've had enough with a driver not submitting it's game over.

And understand this good, once you're out it's done...for ever. I'm dead serious I have a sheet here with the names of banned JGTC drivers that I'm keeping up to date. :lol: So once you're out don't even bother to rejoin even if it's on the PS4 with GT7.

Full standings are coming tonight. 👍

oldphart
and Scott.... we're about to send you to the tailors for a fitting, you're starting to get a little heavy there bro :)

Me?! Yeah, a bit, but not as much as fasj and hOt. They're asthmatic to boot! :)

This should be an interesting week...

-SHig

eatsviper4lunch
If you're expecting FORCED PIT penalty system for this round think again please.

From now on I'm no more babysitting. It's over. Full-timers not submitting in the past I was PMing to get an update on the situation, no more. You have a teammate and he's not submitting well message him and wake him up. Me I'm just looking at this laying back and when I've had enough with a driver not submitting it's game over.

And understand this good, once you're out it's done...for ever. I'm dead serious I have a sheet here with the names of banned JGTC drivers that I'm keeping up to date. :lol: So once you're out don't even bother to rejoin even if it's on the PS4 with GT7.

Full standings are coming tonight. 👍

i was thinking this round would be bonkers hard to not get half a dozen or more Forced Pit Entries with the proximity of the walls and all, so i am glad that you may make it a little easier this week for us hacks...

Happy birthday Drew22, GTXDriver and eatsviper4luch ;)

Now I resolved my problems and I can drive, I will drive, even if that's track is not my favourite (in GT), I have to make my real debut somewhere

Good luck guys ;)

:scared: Holly Crappola :yuck: This track is hard w/ the NXS. :banghead: It has a tearable push and just loves the taste of walls :drool: Can see getting a penalty almost every other lap and thats just putting around. Might just skip out on qualifing and just run the race (if i can). :ill: can see it now, The vidio runs out and i am still only half way through the race. :sly: The car will be without a body (except the roof) because the front and rear ends were torn off by all the wall contact and Mr. "H" went by so fast he blew my doors off. 🤬 and the crowd just :cheers: every time i make another lap.:dopey:

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY EATSVIPER4LUNCH - :bowdown: :cheers:

:eek: I'm with you Andrew - I was getting to around lap 14 or so before the dreaded "forced pit" :banghead: :irked: ..... didn't know that the city/street courses were on a different penalty system :dunce: .... newb and all :scared: While I love the track, it doesn't mean that I'm quick around it :lol:

:cheers: to all the birthday boys :cheers:

Must be hell having to use an Anthropologist and carbon dating to find out how old Drew/ Andy is going to be this year :lol: :rolleyes:

Smilies :) are fun to use at each and every opprotunity. 💡 They can take a post from :indiff: or :crazy: all the way to :sly: and even :D

On a more serious note, this whole "no submission = JGTC bannination" thing is the reason I'm a part-timer. I'd really love to run full time, but I only run part so I don't interfere with the truly hardcore drivers in this series. Now time to move the PS2 into my bedroom again for some qualifying fun! 👍

Hey eats, i'd like to know why we cant talk sector times during Quallifying and if it would be possible to have that rule changed?

east
Hey eats, i'd like to know why we cant talk sector times during Quallifying and if it would be possible to have that rule changed?
You're welcome to discuss sector times privately but discussing them publically sort of takes away some of the surprise of the results being posted. Personally, I prefer the surprise. Also, sector time discussion makes the threads so noisy it's hard for busy people to keep up with the discussion.

eatsviper4lunch
You could perhaps go on your own and open a thread to do so and see what happens next. :lol: For real, times discussions for JGTC are made outside of GTP. :)
References:
1. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2210924&highlight=discuss#post2210924
2. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2210963&highlight=discuss#post2210963

Happy Birthday to all the birthday folks :cheers:

I've just shipped my DFP off to Europe, and I haven't had time to run any qualy yet so I'll be using the DS2 until I get to Switzerland late next week. I should have my wheel back in time for the race though 👍

ZeratulSG
Happy Birthday to all the birthday folks :cheers:

I've just shipped my DFP off to Europe, and I haven't had time to run any qualy yet so I'll be using the DS2 until I get to Switzerland late next week. I should have my wheel back in time for the race though 👍

Respect for everything you're doing to be active in this series, shows alot.

Thanks,everyone!:bowdown:
I celebrated my B-day yesterday,I have a terrible headache.I hope my "speed" remains for the race.;)
Will be really hard,even if we use the speed limiter penalty.On orange coloured tires some corner is real challenging.

east

Discussion of sector times among competitors serves no purpose whatsoever, except as a distraction in games of "Can you top this?"

For any of the JGTC races, whether or not a driver can top any other driver in the competition is determined by the results of qualifying and of racing, and that's all that counts.

One of the nice things about the JGTC series is that the level of useless chatter as is so commonplace in other racing at GTP, is relatively non-existent in these threads.

Back