• Thread starter alexwrc
  • 936 comments
[...]

Clic on each thumbnail!

cabecera2ma7.jpg

finer9.jpg

Last edited:
That is great!!! And I love the layout too. 👍 👍 👍

Btw, it is called "DIE Nürburgring Nordschleife" (or "DER Nürburgring" or "DIE Nordschleife" :crazy: )

Prost! :cheers:

That is great!!! And I love the layout too. 👍 👍 👍

Btw, it is called "DIE Nürburgring Nordschleife" (or "DER Nürburgring" or "DIE Nordschleife" :crazy: )

Prost! :cheers:
Thank you very much for your knowledge!! I've never noticed that difference. A native german feeling is essential for this cases :lol:

General and Streetz, thaks for your opinion too. "A different concept" is exactly what I was searching.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thats what I call inovation!! Great shots...nice angles!! The colors are great too! Those shots are good for postcards...yes they are:)
Congrats and bring more soon!

Ha ha, very good work, it's hard to make all that diferent angles and exposures for every shot 👍

I hope too see your own photos here, and if you like you can take part in the photomode competition in the Spanish GT forum!! :rolleyes:

PD: thanks for that "especial mention" :lol:

good lord i was looking at the first shot and thought it was 1 gigantic picture till i clicked one. very very good work man, very impressive :bowdown::bowdown:

good lord i was looking at the first shot and thought it was 1 gigantic picture till i clicked one. very very good work man, very impressive :bowdown::bowdown:
:lol: For this reason I wrote "Clic on each thumbnail" in a bold font. Someone could thought that session only was a collage.

Can I comment again? lol Still loving it the 2nd time around :)
You can comment everytime you like, ha ha.

I'm very satisfied with all your feelings. THANKS!!

Arathorn, I haven't PS2 now, only old sessions. If you start the contest with a defined car I couldn't play in it. In fact, I'm not sure if it is a good idea. One thing is true: I not going to post anything in PSforum. As you know, I'm the same at msn, and that is the most important ;)

Eclipsee... Are you also going to challenge me at Photoshop? No please! :lol: :lol:

Salu2.alexwrc

Alex, I won't challenge you, your style is really professional :cool: , I've some skills with Photoshop though, I made the GTRP and GTN logos. :)

Ha, i didnt know that each were individual pictures, awesome awesome awesome man!!! I wish there were some cars in the pics, but still AWESOME!

Firstly, thanks all for comments. I didn't know your skills at PS, Eclipse. Thanks 100% too Sheron for visit my gallery.

New update at Nürburgring Nordschleife with Amuse. Only is one of three steps of Carbon R. And please, comment if you like.

Remember, clic on each thumbnail!

Salu2.alexwrc

cabecerazy9.jpg

fintu3.jpg

Top job, I like a lot how you compose the thumbnails front page, the pics of the photo album are outstanding too. 👍

I didn't know your skills at PS, Eclipse.
My skills with PS are very basic, I've more knowledge of 3DS Max than PS.
To show you a bit of my work, this is a WIP car that probably never will see the light in rFactor.

Incredible gallery, alex! Do you use an editing program for anything other than putting your signature in? Because if not, :drool:, and if so, :drool:

WOW!! How do U make these works of art? Really nice done mate. I love the way U dispose your shots, great and beautiful aspect!! The car is awesome in all shots, great quality!! U are on of the best here in GTP:) Bring more soon!!

Top job, I like a lot how you compose the thumbnails front page, the pics of the photo album are outstanding too. 👍

My skills with PS are very basic, I've more knowledge of 3DS Max than PS.
To show you a bit of my work, this is a WIP car that probably never will see the light in rFactor.
Oh, I need assistance at Rhino. I'm still developing some things though many problems are defering me. Run your msn, I already have yours. Your WIP mod looks nice! I'll reinstall rFactor if were needed 👍

Incredible gallery, alex! Do you use an editing program for anything other than putting your signature in? Because if not, :drool:, and if so, :drool:
I use PS for everything, and all pics was edited. I often like to remain original look from GT4 photomode but needs some modifications. Thanks for comments :)

Wow! The latest update is amazing. I look forward to your next one:)
Thank you very much. Next steps soon!

Very Very nice job man, sooo clean and all....awesome gallery man...
Thanks too!! If you wanted cars at Nür Nords in my gallery, here are, ha ha. I've dozens of Amuse pics so you will probably end hating it :lol:

WOW!! How do U make these works of art? Really nice done mate. I love the way U dispose your shots, great and beautiful aspect!! The car is awesome in all shots, great quality!! U are on of the best here in GTP:) Bring more soon!!
Thank you too!! :dopey: That artwork is not difficult to build, and is an important part of gallery look. Thumbnail panel helps to organize all work done and I'm happy it were so successful here. GTplanet Photoshoppers has an incredible skills level, and I only try to do high quality work :embarrassed: .

Nürburgring session was my first photomode play ever, and Carbon R was my second though I've learned a lot with your galleries and you can be sure than that is reflected in mine. So thanks for your hospitality.

Salu2.alexwrc

Time for me to rant and rave, In a good way though :). First of all Congratulations on your first car update. The quality of the pics are very high. I love how you execute your setups. They are very unique and elegante to me. It makes the updates so much more enjoyable. If I can predict the future (highly doubt it), I think you will (or should) do all the tracks featuring different cars. In conclusion (lol), Amazing update and keep up the superb work 👍

very amazing work alex. your shots and angles are very very suave. i love them. i really like the way u present ur updates very unique and very clean. 👍👍 very top notch.

Time for me to rant and rave, In a good way though :). First of all Congratulations on your first car update. The quality of the pics are very high. I love how you execute your setups. They are very unique and elegante to me. It makes the updates so much more enjoyable. If I can predict the future (highly doubt it), I think you will (or should) do all the tracks featuring different cars. In conclusion (lol), Amazing update and keep up the superb work 👍
Yep, more variety is coming, i'm conscient of it. Thanks one more time.

Fallenan9el... I was searching "suave" in my english dictionary but it's missed :lol: Thanks for feeligns too 👍

Salu2.alexwrc

Yep, more variety is coming, i'm conscient of it. Thanks one more time.

Fallenan9el... I was searching "suave" in my english dictionary but it's missed :lol: Thanks for feeligns too 👍

Salu2.alexwrc

suave

adj 1: having a sophisticated charm; "a debonair gentleman" [syn: debonair, debonaire, debonnaire] 2: smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication; "he was too politic to quarrel with so important a personage"; "the hostess averted a confrontation between two guests with a diplomatic change of subject"; "the manager pacified the customer with a smooth apology for the error"; "affable, suave, moderate men...smugly convinced of their respectability" - Ezra Pound [syn: politic, smooth]

Sweet Lord. I'm going to be straight up honest with you. You are the greatest GT Photographer/photoshopper I have ever seen. Unbelievable.

How did you create that banner thingy behind the Thumbnails? Sorry, I'm slow at this stuff and after seeing these, I've got to find out how you do this so I could apply something similar to my gallery.

As I've said before; 'Bloody Amazing!'

*Closes down gallery, too ashamed to go on*

Back