GT5 Master Car List (NOT a wishlist - Please read first post)

• Thread starter The359
  • 4,770 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they don't make the gearbox of the Gran Turismo like the real thing.
"Man, the input lag in that game is huge!" "That's not input lag, you are driving a Maserati."

I want the input lag simulated too!
Then that would be reduced to zero or close to zero with a racing transmission.

I think the only reason Ruf hasnt been confirmed yet is because PD is still trying to persuade Porsche to use in GT5 and Kaz knows that Porsche probably doesnt want to be compared to a company that makes their cars "better..."

I think the only reason Ruf hasnt been confirmed yet is because PD is still trying to persuade Porsche to use in GT5 and Kaz knows that Porsche probably doesnt want to be compared to a company that makes their cars "better..."
It was already confirmed by Kazunori himself. No Porsche in GT5, maybe in GT6.

Really, so you make the rules around here? The thread is titled the way it is for a reason. There are car wishlist threads, he can go hoping all he wants in those. As Slip said, this is for confirmed cars only.

I'm sorry but I do not believe you make the rules around here either, you are neither the author of the thread, a moderator or an administrator.

May I reiterate the first post for you?

Merely post any new cars that are not already on the list below. Many thanks in advanced...

I understand that the first post is for confirmed cars only. The rest of the thread is to post any cars that are not already on the list below. Of course this means to state any cars which we have seen in screenshots/trailers etc, however there is no rule forbidding him to post a car which he wishes to see in the game.

If he came in and said the car is confirmed, but gave no evidence and turned out to be lying, then I would agree that he should not have posted, but he purely said that he would like to see that car in the game, and there is a possibility we will since the original Veyron will be. He did not instruct the author to update the list with this car, he simply said he wishes for it to be in the game, I don't think its a real problem for him to post it here...

There are better, more suitable threads for him to have posted it in, and so you could have given him a link in guidance, but instead you added a rather sarcastic sentence.

You can continue to be the internet police if you wish, but I think you could be a little less arrogant.

To stay on topic however..

Am I the only person to notice that the Stealth & Chromeline cars have not been added to the list? Is the author still actively updating this list?

Am I the only person to notice that the Stealth & Chromeline cars have not been added to the list? Is the author still actively updating this list?
Why would he add the cars tuned by GT? Only the Shelby Cobra 427 has been added by The359 because it's a new car seen for the first time among the Chromeline.
"Last edited by The359; Aug 06 2010 at 9:35 PM. "

Actually the Shelby Cobra was found long before the chrome cars were announced. The only new car was the Audi R8 5.2 FSI Rtronic. And yes, I agree that cars with a paintjob thrown on aren't separate models, same as the "Tuned" cars in Prologue.

What about Audi? Only the road R8s racing R8, the R10, and a couple of TTs. The newest S8 would be fun to drive. I hope that gets in with the Exige, and the new MP4 Mclaren.

Why can't they just ditch 90% of the Japanese cars that look the same anyway???
We don't need some "Nissan Skyline R34 Special Chromium Purple Colour Edition" junk. Or stupid car that runs on water that you can't drive in a race anyway!
And instead put in the cars like the European cars, American cars. They just forgot the more fun and useful cars and put in some useless junk. Hell even the Fiat 500R and Subaru 360 was useful in GT2. PD never was, never is, and never will be perfect. But they are always lucky and manage to pull something good and new out of every GT game they release. 👍

Just another 2 cents from me. Still many cents left incase someone is willing to take some away. :sly:

We don't need some "Nissan Skyline R34 Special Chromium Purple Colour Edition" junk. Or stupid car that runs on water that you can't drive in a race anyway!
And instead put in the cars like the European cars, American cars. They just forgot the more fun and useful cars and put in some useless junk. Hell even the Fiat 500R and Subaru 360 was useful in GT2.

I partially agree, there might be less work to do in the modelling process of a special edition, I mean, they can put out how much R34's they want after the first one is modelled, mostly because there will be a huge percentage of the modelling already done for the first car, so the special editions doesn't take too much time. On the other side, I agree about the strange concepts that run on jelly or are designed in hommage to stupid tenis shoes, they just cannot be used at all, and they don't carry any historic value like the Daimler carriage of the Ford T-Lizard.

ust another 2 cents from me. Still many cents left incase someone is willing to take some away. :sly:

My paypal account is always ready for any amount of money, your cents are welcomed. :)

And instead put in the cars like the European cars, American cars. They just forgot the more fun and useful cars and put in some useless junk. Hell even the Fiat 500R and Subaru 360 was useful in GT2. PD never was, never is, and never will be perfect. But they are always lucky and manage to pull something good and new out of every GT game they release. 👍

Just another 2 cents from me. Still many cents left incase someone is willing to take some away. :sly:

Yeah. In GT4 there were way to many Skylines. Changing the color of the car DOES NOT, AND NEVER WILL make a car a different model. Although, if they do stuff like Nissan did for the Spec V GTR, That is okay.

I can read wikipedia too.
Tell me what you think the "chassis" is composed of.

Funny, because I didn't read Wikipedia for that. I live near a RUF center here in Texas so I didn't need to go to the internet for that.

I hope your two cents is spent trying to get rid of that word since its an offensive term.

You can continue to be the internet police if you wish, but I think you could be a little less arrogant.

Arrogance would be the continuous stream of members coming in here to post cars they wish are in the game, considering the title of the thread.

I'm sorry but I do not believe you make the rules around here either, you are neither the author of the thread, a moderator or an administrator.

I understand that the first post is for confirmed cars only. The rest of the thread is to post any cars that are not already on the list below. Of course this means to state any cars which we have seen in screenshots/trailers etc, however there is no rule forbidding him to post a car which he wishes to see in the game.
I haven't made any rules.
The part of the title that states NOT A WISHLIST, is the rule forbidding anyone posting cars they wish to see.
Of course us arguing about it isn't any better.

Yeah I think so too. My guess is about 300-400 premium

Seeing as we haven't yet been able to define exactly what IS premium/standard, I wouldn't be surprised to see that many great-looking cars, premium or not.

Cars like the Zonda, Toyota GT-Four, etc that appeared in earlier demos (or in the case of the Zonda, a game-ready GT5 model in the PSP videos) don't seem to be the same standard as the latest GT5 models, but they're seemingly above the standard models.

They might include another category like semi-premium or something. They may also just make the cars very similar in terms of detail. As far as we know what would the difference be? It may not be anything to worry about.

man over a thousand cars man this is gonna be so fun, the last racing game i owned was PGR 3 and it had i think like 88 cars and i felt that it was a lot of cars, but now WOW.

man over a thousand cars man this is gonna be so fun, the last racing game i owned was PGR 3 and it had i think like 88 cars and i felt that it was a lot of cars, but now WOW.

Yeah as long as 50 of them arent the SAME FREAKING model...

Yeah I cant wait.

GT has always had staggering amounts of cars. I think GT4 itself had at least 640 or so.

Interesting that people keep saying that it'll be over thousand and we have yet to have a defined number of cars. This could easily mean that there are much more then the 200 premiums and 800 Standards people keep saying. Hell, it could mean that half of the cars are standard while half of them are premium, which I bet would make people much happy. Gamescon can't come soon enough. The plot thickens...

GT has always had staggering amounts of cars. I think GT4 itself had at least 640 or so.

Interesting that people keep saying that it'll be over thousand and we have yet to have a defined number of cars. This could easily mean that there are much more then the 200 premiums and 800 Standards people keep saying. Hell, it could mean that half of the cars are standard while half of them are premium, which I bet would make people much happy. Gamescon can't come soon enough. The plot thickens...

GT4 has more than 700 cars and Kaz has confimed there will be at least 1,000 cars

GT4 has more than 700 cars
Ah yes, I remeber now. Think I got that mixed up with the tracks

and Kaz has confimed there will be at least 1,000 cars

I never said it wasn't official, I mentioned it as we haven't had a set exact number. So my point(well question really) is this: Exactly how far over 1,000 is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back