• Thread starter GTA_Phreak
  • 4 comments
GTA Phreak
Welcome to Week 5 of the GTA San Andreas WRS

Field To Plaza

Verdant Meadows Airstrip in Bone County To City Hall in San Fierro

PCJ-600

No modifications are allowed.

Start from the PCJ-600 spawn by the water tank outside the safehouse and finish by driving/jumping through the monument in the middle of the square at City Hall in San Fierro.
If the PCJ-600 isn't there you can go down the strip to the Hydra hangar and return to make it spawn

Rules

No cheats allowed.
You can go off-road and you can crash although crashing slows you down. For this race it is even allowed to drive on rooftops ;)
You must time yourself with a stopwatch or something similar. Start timing as soon as you set off and stop timing as soon as you finish.
PM your times to me, results will be posted shortly after deadline.
No time discussing in the thread.

Here's a Template of what you should have in the PM to me

Bike - PCJ-600
Time Taken - 99'99.999
Notes On Route Taken - XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Deadline - 4th March (24:00 GMT)

Have fun :)

Shamelessly copied without permission

You can go off-road and you can crash although crashing slows you down.

You don't say. Every time I fall from the bike it costs me 10 to 15 seconds.:crazy:
Thats why I've decided not to use the shortest route - too many obstacles to knock you off.

Any plans for a Vice City version of this WRS?

Somehow I doubt it. Going by the lack of submissions for the last race, and the lack of activity in this thread I wouldn't be surprised if again there was nobody to award the bronze medal to.:(
Then there's the issue of the small map, and the loading screens in VC.

Thats why I've decided not to use the shortest route - too many obstacles to knock you off.
Yeah, the route for this is really fun. ^^ (I assume we're all going to be using pretty much the same route, but we'll see.) The risk/reward is great. Still, GTA_Phreak will probably beat me by 20 seconds, but still, it's fun to do these bike races. :) (All my competing has been in the bike and airplane races, so I couldn't do much when it comes to cars.)

Although with the fact that GTA_Phreak mentioned that you can use roofs, I'm looking for where a roof would be possible. :) So maybe there will be different routes.

Going by the lack of submissions for the last race, and the lack of activity in this thread I wouldn't be surprised if again there was nobody to award the bronze medal to.:(
Well, like I said earlier, if I can figure out how to race cars well, I'll compete with those more. It's just so easy to fit a bike through the streets of San Andreas, whereas a big car... That's usually the problem for me. :( If anybody has any tips for that (driving cars fast through San Andreas,) I'd be interested to hear them. :)

Back