GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
This page number is an epic, epic song!

Anyways, don't be mad at PD, be mad at Sony. PD is not responsible for doing PR stuff, just for doing the game. And I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for Sony asking them to do 3D and the GTPSP, we would be playing GT5 a long time ago.

Edit: It used to be when it was 2112, but not anymore...

Last edited:
Im still shocked that we never got any sort of date last night...
Or does Japan use some different sort of calendar to Europe??? I know that sounds racist, but i Also know that India does, and that until quite surprisingly recent times, Japan was truly cut off from the rest of the world. THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION! XD

OMG ! What if terrorist blow up the cargo ship/plane carrying all our precious copy's of GT5 !

Random, but I don't think they fly/ship video games as they are made in there own regions around the world by Sony *Insert continent*.

Funny, but i don't agree cause I've never played Forza.
474918121.jpg

I'm probably not the only one, but does anyone want PD to give out some new info and/or a trailer on Nov. 2nd (Along with the new release date of course) as a way of saying sorry we couldn't sell you GT5, but here's something to keep you happy?

I'm probably not the only one when I say I get sick of the thought of seeing yet another trailer, we've seen enough over the past years and it doesn't really make the wait any shorter, just a few hours of analyzing it to the bone on this forum which probably again won't reveal anything significant and making us painfully aware it still hasn't arrived.
Having said that.....yeah why not? At least those first hours after a new trailer is shown are fun around here with all sorts of members from different walks of life sharing their specific expertise to collectively better understand the total picture of what we've just seen.
Still a release date would more than suffice for now ( a final one which when it gets delayed again they should offer a discount for every day it's delayed, a consequence promised beforehand, at least that would make any new delay bearable and add pressure to release it sooner ;)).

If I was at SEMA show I would sincerely cheer Kaz with an applause, he deserves it anyways...but I would appreciate a small booing crowd, just to let him know people are upset and disappointed sooo much.

At this point in time, KAZ need to make a TV appearance and apologize to all of us on TV, just like a President would do...

They need to fuel our patience, or else Chaos will ensue ...

At this point in time, KAZ need to make a TV appearance and apologize to all of us on TV, just like a President would do...

They need to fuel our patience, or else Chaos will ensue ...

pffft what chaos? you have two options Wait for the game to come out or cancel your pre order and don't buy it.

In other news... This is the longest thread ive ever seen!!! How can ANTONE complain coz people havent read all of it??? Its longer than the bible!!! Honestly!!! Lolz

i have not pre-order the game, never and ever...
I will just buy the games when it's here, and it needs to be here soon :guilty:

We have only one choice: wait...

I will not NOT buy the game, i will get it no matter what...

but

Releasing a Release Date is NOT going to help ease or peace our mind.

I just want to see the Game boxes out in the store, in my hands, at home, in my PS3. PERIOD... any other situation will still be unacceptable at this point.

Internal Chaos is what i am talking about, we are going to go crazy waiting any longer for this game.

Back