GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
What's their meter like? Are they full hot or cold? Full hot they tend to make mistakes (at least when new, later you can push them harder), full cold and they're pretty slow.

Are you using the best tires possible for that race? They seem to drive like they have the best tires allowed whether they do or not.

Meter is a little on the hot side. I'm gonna try to keep it directly in the middle and see what happens.

I have the best tires they allow for the races too.

Guys,
What is the proper car to win monaco in Expert Series : Historic racing car cup (B-spec)
I have toyota 7 upgraded and my driver at lvl 19. He always finish 9th or 10th.
I repeated the race 4 times and he never get used to the circuit!!!
Help please...:grumpy:

No answer for this?????? :scared:

Someone please help me... What car´s did should i use to win the Japanese
Classic and European Classic Car Championship ??? But say Cars with reasonable price (max 100.000).

I used a Celica GT-R '70 (I think that's what it's called) in the Japanese Classic tournament. You should repair the engine to do it though. Probably repair the chassis as well.

The only difficult race is the third one at Grand Valley East when its lack of straight line performance hurts. That race didn't even have a Dome Zero in it either.

The first two races do have a Dome Zero in them and it is ridiculously easy to beat as it doesn't seem to carry any form of corner speed at all.

As for the European, I did that in a Lotus Europa. That was fun.

These pics really shows how good the dynamic deformation is,

PD really really needs to ad or patch the cars with texture scratches, i don't think that hard to do

deepforestraceway3.jpg

deepforestraceway4.jpg

deepforestraceway5p.jpg

deepforestraceway6.jpg

Speaking of rally cars, PD also need to make a patch for dirt.
Cars start getting dirty only after a thousand Km of driving. It's as if it's been toned down a lot than what it should be. Oh, also dirt isn't visible when cars are in the garage.

Speaking of rally cars, PD also need to make a patch for dirt.
Cars start getting dirty only after a thousand Km of driving. It's as if it's been toned down a lot than what it should be. Oh, also dirt isn't visible when cars are in the garage.

When im playing my cars get dirt after a few seconds :confused:

When im playing my cars get dirt after a few seconds :confused:
I'm referring to the persistent dirt that you can see in GT Auto too (that you can wash away) and that is retained in other races:

mazdazoz.jpg

This kind of dirt builds up very (too much!) slowly. Also it isn't visible when you view your cars in the garage.

I'm referring to the persistent dirt that you can see in GT Auto too (that you can wash away) and that is retained in other races:

http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/3426/mazdazoz.jpg

This kind of dirt builds up very (too much!) slowly. Also it isn't visible when you view your cars in the garage.

Yea, even the damage is slowly

I hope they read our comments

- Patch the damage with texture scratches

- Make the dirt builds up faster.

- Make the damage visible on the first impact depends on the speed.

Has anyone else noticed all the new product placements in Gran Turismo 5? It almost feels like Yamauchi has given in to the ad men...

Check out my blog post on ads in Gran Turismo 5 at: http://luminositymarketing.com/blog/?p=2712

well written blog man, i think most big and popular games like GT5 will have ads and stuff like that,
i dont see anything bad in product placement either as long as it fits the world...

Anyone else having problems with loading the game ?

It seems to hang when i load it up i can se the start menu screen, but there is no pointer to move around and select where i want to go.

Last i checked this thread was the "GT5 Latest News & Discussion" thread, and this would fit in, don't you agree? Have you seen the video?

No point in explaining to this guy. Clearly he has some really questionable beef against ISR because of one game.

No point in explaining to this guy. Clearly he has some really questionable beef against ISR because of one game.

I don't have nothing against no one, every one has the right to express their opinion just like i did...

Last i checked this thread was the "GT5 Latest News & Discussion" thread, and this would fit in, don't you agree? Have you seen the video?

I just watched the bigging of it, for Jessica :lol:

It is unacceptable in my opinion to SLS contest be a B-spec contest...
So much money for the game and G27, so much time put into learning/training and now some random algorithm created by PD will decide whether I'm getting the car or not - pointless, culpable idea..I'm disappointed.

So much money for the game and G27, so much time put into learning/training and now some random algorithm created by PD will decide whether I'm getting the car or not - pointless, culpable idea..I'm disappointed.

Did you really buy the signature edition of the game and the G27 just so you could win the contest?

Did you really buy the signature edition of the game and the G27 just so you could win the contest?

Not necessarily to win but to take a part in the contest, take a part as in me driving, test myself how good could I be compared to other players.

Not necessarily to win but to take a part in the contest, take a part as in me driving, test myself how good could I be compared to other players.

Fair enough, I understand your point of view. But imho they made the contest b-spec so everyone could have a fair chance. Maybe you'll even win the car. That would be just crazy wouldn't it?

It would not be pointless for the person who wins. 👍

Latest Posts

Back