GT:M out before GT5, in development

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 14 comments
I'l believe it when I see it! Im sure things like this have been said before, as for out before GT5 I seriously doubt it as PD aint going to devote time to that over the PS3...

Heres hoping though!

Robin

One things for sure, when it comes out it will probably be the most beautiful game available on PSP... like GT4 was on PS2... push the hardware to its limits...

Robin

Well, you would've thought they'd just bang it out quick... I mean, it's for PSP... how hard could've it have been to make compared to the other games they've made?

And I also suggest a Tourist Trophy 2 before GT5 as well, to keep us content. Leaving us with nothing but a bunch of demos between GT3 and GT4 was irriating, especially when they kept pushing back the release date!

Great. Now my psps broken so i can't play games. I've been thinking about buying a psp slim for a while, and this does it, i am.

nurburgring in your pocket - sounds lucrative but i'll pass on that. thanks to gt4 i've turned into a diehard steering wheel fan when it comes to racing games and gamepad makes every racing game arcade for me. i don't want gt to feel arcade
however i remember myself buying psp almost 2 years ago after hearing that polyphony were going to release gt mobile very soon :-) it's ridiculous how polyphony made that 'soon' last for 2 years

Yeah...lets hope it isn't rushed when it is out. Hang on it can't be rushed weve been waiting for years.

Back