• The Holiday Heist: Daily Giveaway Contest (580pp Ferrari Italia)

Car received, very nice thanks mate. Your generosity is greatly appreciated. 👍 👍

Car received, very nice thanks mate. Your generosity is greatly appreciated. 👍 👍

Thanks Man! Appreciate it!

Tonights Question will be another Christmas movie trivia, since thats all my kids want to watch. I'll switch up the type of questions from time to time.

No trolling or anything, but how is it possible for any car to be 0/0/0 and be custom painted? Once I get into any of my cars to custom paint them, they become 1/0/0. Just a small detail, that shouldn't affect your generous contest. I was wondering if and how you got around that happening.

No trolling or anything, but how is it possible for any car to be 0/0/0 and be custom painted? Once I get into any of my cars to custom paint them, they become 1/0/0. Just a small detail, that shouldn't affect your generous contest. I was wondering if and how you got around that happening.

G'day Swerv, I have seen over the last few days other posts where apparently if you when in the garage change by just one value a brake balance figure it leaves the car at 0/0/0. I haven't tried it myself, may have a go at it later.

It has "OHKAY" on the van. Is that it? :)

PSN ID: ShrekKuni

You got it. Thought that was a little hard. Easy when its on tv right in front of you! Thanks sending FR

Edit:
Question was In Home Alone, what is the name of the business on the bad guys' van?

You got it. Thought that was a little hard. Easy when its on tv right in front of you! Thanks sending FR

Edit:
Question was In Home Alone, what is the name of the business on the bad guys' van?

Yup was a little hard but good question 👍

Congrats gt4crazy2 :)

I love that movie but the sparkling smile made by joe pesci was so funny. Thanks and will accept FR tonight when I arrive. :cheers:

Nice Christmas giveaway idea you got here, bud. 👍

Yup was a little hard but good question 👍

Congrats gt4crazy2 :)

Thanks, buddy! :)

#2 Sent
Today's Car: Won by GT4crazy2
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00 (0/0/0)
Specs: GT Polarized w/ GT GunMetal Custom Rims

Wow, I didn't expect the color to be this AWESOME! Thanks, buddy! Much appreciated! Those rims...wicked!

Sent and im out. Its ready to go for the new seasonals just fix top speed for each course. Add ballast as engine breaks in an' this thing is a money machine. Let me know what you think.

Thanks mate, I will. And 👍 for your generosity. Appreciated.

Considering that I do have difficulties with the high powered temperamental sports cars due to a heavy thumb and DS3, I found this fairly controllable With TCS at 2. A lovely piece of kit which lived up to it's promise. 👍 👍

Cheers, and thanks again :cheers:

Last edited:
Back