โ—† SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,801 comments
13853496133_45b3119617_c.jpg

Here's an updated list of the official sponsors of Nick McMillen (@GumballCGT) and which sponsorship package they've signed up for. They ones with a ๐Ÿ‘ next to their name have already paid, but I'm still waiting for payment from those without a ๐Ÿ‘

If anyone else would like to sign up for a sponsorship package, please post asap before I place the orders for the shirts, hats, and decals. Thanks to all of the sponsors who've signed up so far. Hopefully we can get a few more sponsors as we're still short of our funding goal.

Bronze Sponsors ($30)
You will receive a set of decals/stickers with our new logo!

@hooker4
@jobyone ๐Ÿ‘
@whatbadgerseat ๐Ÿ‘
@Mark II
@McTrucker

Silver Sponsors ($50)
You will receive everything listed above, plus an autographed and frameable print of Nick McMillen!

@goofytyler
@Troggy

Gold Sponsors ($100)
You will receive everything listed above, plus a shirt (any size) with the new SNAIL logo! Potential design shown below:

@fzappa
@fizzer ๐Ÿ‘
@dabneyd
@Nicktune ๐Ÿ‘ (Medium shirt)

WtWtnI8.png

Platinum Sponsors ($150)
You will receive everything listed above, plus a Flexfit hat (size S/M or L/XL) with our new logo! Potential design below:

@Chiochan ๐Ÿ‘
@Schmiggz ๐Ÿ‘
@gumsdad ๐Ÿ‘
@Wardenclyffe ๐Ÿ‘

Z8YwZ8I.png

Diamond Sponsors ($200)
You will receive everything listed above, plus an exclusive Nissan NISMO GT Academy Polo (any size) as shown below:

@Handlebar ๐Ÿ‘
@TEX36 ๐Ÿ‘
@CoachMK21 ๐Ÿ‘
@dgaf95integra ๐Ÿ‘

RFHVRte.jpg

Carbotanium Sponsors ($250)
@Dragonwhisky ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Samba Bus on Snow? That is quite a original and interesting concept. ..
flashback - Actually drove a '74 Samba Bus in Lake Tahoe in the middle of a major storm around 1991.. not the best snow car; actually got stock at the summit of Mount Rose @ExoSphere64 should be pretty familiar with; had to retrieve the Bus a few days later after digging it out.

funny.. this is the exact spot I got stock.

1568185-MountRoseSummit.jpg

Mt. Rose can get exceptionally nasty in the winter. Add a micro bus and we are all pretty lucky you are here to race with us. If we had the GT6 course creator linked with the GPS function, that road would make a pretty sick hill climb!!

13853496133_45b3119617_c.jpg

Here's an updated list of the official sponsors of Nick McMillen (@GumballCGT) and which sponsorship package they've signed up for. They ones with a ๐Ÿ‘ next to their name have already paid, but I'm still waiting for payment from those without a ๐Ÿ‘

If anyone else would like to sign up for a sponsorship package, please post asap before I place the orders for the shirts, hats, and decals. Not only does your sponsorship be support @GumballCGT's career, it also supports SNAIL. Thank to all of the sponsors who've signed up so far. Hopefully we can get a few more sponsors as we're still short of our funding goal.

Bronze Sponsors ($30)
You will receive a set of decals/stickers with our new logo!

@hooker4
@jobyone ๐Ÿ‘
@whatbadgerseat ๐Ÿ‘
@Mark II

Silver Sponsor ($50)
You will receive everything listed above, plus an autographed and frameable print of Nick McMillen!

@goofytyler
@Troggy

Gold Sponsors ($100)
You will receive everything listed above, plus a shirt (any size) with the new SNAIL logo! Potential design shown below:
@fzappa
@fizzer ๐Ÿ‘
@dabneyd

WtWtnI8.png

Platinum Sponsor ($150)
You will receive everything listed above, plus a Flexfit hat (size S/M or L/XL) with our new logo! Potential design below:

@Chiochan ๐Ÿ‘
@Schmiggz ๐Ÿ‘
@gumsdad ๐Ÿ‘
@Wardenclyffe ๐Ÿ‘

Z8YwZ8I.png

Diamond Sponsor ($200)
You will receive everything listed above, plus an exclusive Nissan NISMO GT Academy Polo (any size) as shown below:

@Handlebar ๐Ÿ‘
@TEX36 ๐Ÿ‘
@KTR5 ๐Ÿ‘
@dgaf95integra ๐Ÿ‘

RFHVRte.jpg

@KTR5 lives on. But his new life as @CoachMK21 is better.

Carbotanium Sponsors ($250) ?????? Please explain... @zer05ive :odd:
Was up talking to @Dragonwhisky last night/this morning and he said a check was in the mail for $250!! And since we already have a platinum ($150) and diamond ($200) packages, he chose "carbotanium" as the name for his newly created sponsorship package. :lol:

I'm not sure what extra swag it'll include yet, but I've got something in mind.. :D

Yeah man, he was holding out! :odd:

You knowing Chinese doesn't surprise me given your last name, but how did you pick up Japanese as well? And are you fluent?

Hey that's better than most! Here are three more words: ;)

Not sure if I'm fluent, I wouldn't say so if you mean fluent as native. But I can communicate in Japanese without too much problem lol.

When to classes when I was a kid. And then kept it going through playing Japanese games and occasional Japanese encounters.

Pardon my naivety, but what is the "goal" of the sponsorship program? I'm not inquiring about the cash goal, but the fundamental purpose. Just bringing awareness to Nick's career? Awareness of SNAIL? Just curious, that all. New guy here trying to understand the depth of the club. Thanks. :)

It's about supporting one of our own, getting some snail shwag, and getting some actual race publicity for the league. I imagine that if another snail wins that, so long as there is agreement with team management that they to will be rolled into the sponsor mix as well. It is also a point of pride for the league, as we are helping breed professional quality drivers.

The driver's list has been updated. All new drivers and those drivers requesting to return to active status have received messages. Please read those messages and follow any instructions you were given.

There will be another update to the list coming sometime after the steward's report is completed and posted. The purpose of this update will be to set the order of part time priority and add any driver's who submit their time trial today before the deadline.

Well i didnt write that post on the M5 just to stick with a premium car but if we have a choice between similar cars, I think we should choose the premium one and i don t say that to have a number on but for those who might play in car view on those who have enough money to buy a triple screen setup. But if there is a difference in the driving feeling, we should go with the car that have the best.

But we should be able to pick standard cars still because there is a LOT of good ones

Have a nice day.

SNAILStewardSummary.jpg

Race Date - Sun Nov 16 2014
Penalty Rate 45%

Banner by GamingPete

Below are the results of the 11 incidents the stewards reviewed.

Division 2 - 1 incident on file
hammersedge65
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 4 points and 1 week probation.
Division 4 - 2 incidents on file
chatva
  • Round 1 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 6 points doubled to 12 for probation violation. 3 weeks probation remain.
Wardenclyffe
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 10 points halved to 5 for self report. 3 weeks probation.
Division 6 - 7 incidents on file
singlepaddy
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 3 points and 1 week probation.
Division 7 - 1 incident on file
JamCar0ne
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 9 points and 3 weeks probation.

These results can be viewed on the SNAIL Steward Review Sheet.

Thanks to Handlebar-Man, JLBowler, tezgm99 and USERID_77a23 for their reviews this week.
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers:

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here. @zer05ive & @JLBowler, these adjustments have been made in the director's document and results sheets.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

7 drivers cleared probation this week. Well done! :cheers:

Not sure if I'm fluent, I wouldn't say so if you mean fluent as native. But I can communicate in Japanese without too much problem lol.

When to classes when I was a kid. And then kept it going through playing Japanese games and occasional Japanese encounters.
Impressive.. Are your reading/writing skills comparable to your verbal skills? For example, can take something in English and type or write it in Japanese?

An icon showed up in my phone and said "you have a friend request" Didn't say anything about Club Invite. We'll see next time I long in from the PS3.
You'd could point your phone browser here, log in with the same ID as your PSN account, to access your community features stuff and accept any club invites you may have. Not saying you do, just saying ya' might want to check it.

Accepted! It didn't show up on my phone though...
Don't think the GT6 club stuff will show up on the PlayStation app.

My previous post to nmcp goes for anyone who is listed as a host or backup host.

I've received invites to a club or two, but I have no idea how to accept them. After I receive the note, when I check "my clubs" I'm not in them...

Handlebar
I've received invites to a club or two, but I have no idea how to accept them. After I receive the note, when I check "my clubs" I'm not in them...
Have to be in the community menu not the messages on the main screen. When you click the blue mark at the top of the message it should open a window where you can join. Vague instructions as I'm not online.. But I had the same problem because I was trying from the main screen messages button.

COMMUNITY/MESSAGES/ CLICK THE MESSAGE/ BLUE ARROW/ GO TO CLUB / JOIN CLUB

Last edited:
just recieved an invite from the snail club on gt6. who made it?
@Dragonwhisky and I stayed up last night creating the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club in the new community feature. Invites have been initially sent out to the primary hosts for each division so that we can start testing and refining the process in which the new features will be used by our league. Our tentative goal is to be using the new community feature at the start of next season. If that proves to be too early, we'll wait until January season. There's really no point switching to it mid-season since all the FR's for each division are already in place by then.

Last edited:
Back